NEW Signature Shop. Graphic Requests too.

Can you give me:
Everyone above, I will finidh your sigs/avatars today or tommorow. Remeber, first come first serve!
Can I have an avatar with an orange backround and a picture of a L-Drago face?
TOLD YA NOT TO GIVE UP!!!! btw when do u think my avatar will be ready?
Hey Mizuchi, here is your avatar. I made the sweetest avatar for you:

[Image: raygillavatar.jpg]

If anyhting need changing, ask.
Can I get a matching avatar please ?
Kazemeru, here is yours. You MUST put this message below the sig:

BeybladeStation made this sig! His shop: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BBS-s-Si...ere?page=2

Here's the sig:

[Image: kazimerusig.jpg]
Do you have an image of Rock Aquario(Green Energy Wheel ver.)(track and tip generally don't matter, but if custom parts are possible, 100(LDragotransblue)HF-S)?
If so, I'd like the above-mentioned Bey clashing(sparks) with Earth Aquila from a 45-degree-up angle, with an extremely dark green background.
If that's not possible, then just a Rock Aquario(green) avatar with a dark green(at top) to black(at bottom) gradient.
Everyone, all your requests will be done by Tommorow, Monday, and Tuesday.
can you do burn fireblze and his owner in a cool background thanks
Please make me an avatar with Basalt Horogium and it's owner (Faust) and My name in the lower right and this background: http://images.devshed.com/ds/stories/uni...16a0f8.png
hey he is trying to do all the stuff for people who already ask give him a break
GUYS I have OVER 10 requests this will take a LONG time. HOLD the requests.
can i have a request! (when you have time)

L Drago on the left ,this on the right.
You made an awesome sig for me earlier. I ask if you could edit it slightly?

This is my current sig

Could you change the Killer Beafowl to Ray Unicorno?

Thanx in advance!
I want Tetsuya sitting on the beach with Dark Cancer in his hand (to match my avatar).

P.S. PM me when you get to it.
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:31 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: GUYS I have OVER 10 requests this will take a LONG time. HOLD the requests.
All the request's must be driving you crazy.
hi!!Smile can you make a purple/forest green background with masamune and unicorno, and unicorno is using purple lightning flash?? thanks!!
HOLD THE REQUESTS!!!! DOESN'T anyone read the freaking first post!!?? IT SAYS IM BUSY
can you get me a rayuga sighnature holding l-drago saying evilblader
I already reported him. I don't get why no one reads it? Just wait and I'll do it. Also I might be giving away sigs for FREE. These are top-notch sigs. Also if anyone would like a LEONE signature. CONTACT me through PM.