NEW CHALLENGER APPORACHING: ???!!!?!???!!?!?!!

Hi,my name is Eren.
I live in Australia, NSW, Sydney.
Im no stranger to beyblade, I've pretty much got the all of the basics covered, however I am yet to have a battled with any member of the WBO yet!

So I'd REALLY appreciate it if anyone reading this thread could point me towards local tournaments held here in Sydney.

ALSO, Im game any time if anyone would like to challenge me to a personal 1v1 battle- bring it on!
Welcome to the WBO!
If you don't mind going to the other side of Australia, there's a tournament being PLANNED in Perth soon lol. I don't recall any discussion recently of Sydney.

Here's a Sydney discussion thread maybe you could bring to life: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sydney-A...rom-Sydney
Yeah th!nk is hopefully going to host a tourney here in Perth. But I don't think there has been any tourney's planned in sydney yet.

Th!nk said that at this rate a Perth tourney would be in the middle of February.

The Sydney thread doesn't look very active...
(Jan. 11, 2014  5:33 AM)Tri Wrote: If you don't mind going to the other side of Australia, there's a tournament being PLANNED in Perth soon lol. I don't recall any discussion recently of Sydney.

Here's a Sydney discussion thread maybe you could bring to life: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sydney-A...rom-Sydney

Ahahaha. Thanks for the offer, but I think we both know that it's a little [i]too far for me.
And thanks again for the link, I'll thouroughly investigate the thread. Smile

(Jan. 11, 2014  5:33 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

Thanks for the welcome buddy Wink
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!!Grin
Welcome to the WBO! Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions, or in need of a new avatar or signature! Once again, welcome Smile
I appreciate the Super Smash Bros. reference, welcome to the WBO
Yeah guys for reference, the distance between Perth and Sydney is about 4000km/~2500 miles, the vast majority of it barren desert. About 2 days by car (without any real accommodation along the way IIRC), or around $150-$250 each way by plane on a quick check.

Anyway, FengYong, nice to meet you, it's been quite a while since Sydney was active tourney-wise. Melbourne had something early last year IIRC, though that's still quite a trip even if it were still active. Then again, something is shaping up here in Perth of all places so you never know Smile
If you haven't already, you should add your location on the map to see where there might be any other bladers near or around your location.
Thank you all for the warm welcome and advice!

As for the Sydney forum, I will attempt to initiate a tournament in Sydney. However I can not say for sure.

Therefore, if anyone here Beyblades or knows anyone who Beyblades in Sydney, please contact me so I can make a roster or poll for people who would like a tournament in Sydney!

Thanks again all for the warm welcomes!!!!!!!

-FengYong