8.33%
Good website
8.33%
Okay website
33.33%
I hate it!
33.33%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
Making too many websites will get you nowhere.

I've been studying SEO for over 3 years, meaning since I was 12. Started at 11. I can get any Blog/Forum with HTML Format in seconds. My website ins't popular, but when I make a blog post my website is crawled within seconds and the post is on google.

You need to see that website design is key, also with domain. Learn HTML Formatting, it will really help.

Believe me, if I can get 200 Subscribers in 1 day on a channel, you can do it too, but with a Website.
(Jun. 28, 2011  3:12 PM)@ngle Wrote: You do realize that I made these websites along time ago, right?

All the more reason to update them.

Look, it's very simple: To make a website, you have to actually put effort into it. How do you think the WBO got formed? Beybrad smashed a lava lamp on the ground and wished for an awesome beyblade site? And Beywiki-Kei used his rational godlike ways to make it? People put time and effort into making this site into what it is today. My suggestion? Get some powerful connections and ask people to help you make the site.
(Jun. 28, 2011  6:37 PM)Sparta Wrote: All the more reason to update them.

Look, it's very simple: To make a website, you have to actually put effort into it. How do you think the WBO got formed? Beybrad smashed a lava lamp on the ground and wished for an awesome beyblade site? And Beywiki-Kei used his rational godlike ways to make it? People put time and effort into making this site into what it is today. My suggestion? Get some powerful connections and ask people to help you make the site.

Actually, Brad made it all on his own with only some help from a friend who was the owner of our host at that moment, and who is coincidentally the owner of our current host, and he did it all in a record time. Brad is really not an example you can just take and ask people to imitate, hah.
(Jul. 06, 2011  10:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2011  6:37 PM)Sparta Wrote: All the more reason to update them.

Actually, Brad made it all on his own with only some help from a friend who was the owner of our host at that moment, and who is coincidentally the owner of our current host, and he did it all in a record time. Brad is really not an example you can just take and ask people to imitate, hah.
Haha, ok. BeyBrads will be BeyBrads, so he's not a prime example I guess.

How about Thomas Jefferson? He didn't make a successful lightbulb in 1 try, it took him almost 1000 attempts (I think)! I'm not saying spend a thousand hours on the site, but give a little time to clean it up and make it look nice.
Or you can blow it up and start over. You can NEVER copy Bey Brad! It is impossible! (Unless your name is Blader DJ.)
On a more serious note: Take at least a month to spruce this thing up. At LEAST. As in: Take longer than that.