My pokemon stories (character requests excepted)

oh ya i totally forgot about swallot. sorry about that guys.
here is the next story

Late Night Hunt
Intro-
“Our heroes have arrived in Accumula town and a surprise is awaiting them.”
“Wait… So webs have just been appearing in the doorway of the abandoned house down the street.” Said Aaron “Yes that’s what has been happening. Why?” Said Nurse Joy. “Are there any trainers who have gone to inspect it?” asked Aaron. “Yes there has been. Why do you ask?” “Because, I need them for something. Can you contact them for me?” said Aaron. Nurse Joy nodded. Aaron walked towards his room in the pokecenter.
“Get ready. We’re going Hunting for a giant bug thingy. It makes webs and all that.” Said Aaron. Jerry nodded and started packing stuff. It was going to be a long night.
That Night…
“Ok everybody let’s get going. Move out.” Said Aaron. “Yeah let’s GO!!” Everybody cheered. There was a big web in front of the door. “Zoroark use Fury Swipes.” Said Blake. The web was in pieces on the ground. Aaron led the way in. “UUUUHHH. UUUUHHHH.” There was a giant moan. “Wh Wh What was that.” Said Blake. Something fell to Aaron’s left. He turned over to look. There was somebody standing there. “Show yourself.” Said Aaron. “Aaron that you. Please help.” Said The person. CCCCRRRAACCKK!!! The floor started to crack it caved in where the person was standing. Aaron ran over and grabbed the person’s hand.
“Watchog use flash.” Said Carry. There was a bright light. It was Nate. “What the heck are you doing here Nate?” asked Aaron. “Um just looking around.” He answered. Nate’s hand started to slip from Aaron’s grip. Aaron kept trying to pull Nate up but he couldn’t. CRRRRRRRRAAAAAAACCCKKKKK!!!!! The floor caved in and Nate, Aaron and Harry slid down the floor to the level below. They landed at the bottom in a heap. “Are you guys alright?” said Jerry “Ya we are all alright.” Said Aaron.
There was a scuffling noise a few yards away. It was getting more feint. Whatever was there was gone. Aaron got up and went after it. Nate and Harry were using a rope to get to the top. “Where’s Aaron?” said Harry. “He was right behind me.” Answered Nate. Everybody was worried. “Aaron, you down there. If you are answer me.” Yelled Aaron. No answer came. “Gastly come out. Go find Aaron.” Said Harry. Gastly went off to look for Aaron. “Everybody else just get going. I’ll wait here for Gastly.” Said Harry.
Everybody went off to keep looking for the bug thing. Gastly came back to Harry. “Find Anything?” said Harry. Gastly shook its head. Harry withdrew Gastly. Then he jumped down to the level below. “Aaron you down here?” said Harry. “Gal- Gal- Galvantula!!” BBBBBOOOOOMMMM!! Harry ran over in the direction of the explosion. Aaron was lying on the ground. He pointed through the doorway a few yards away. Harry looked. Two Joltik’s jumped out and attacked Harry. Harry tried to get them off but he couldn’t.
“Come out Zangoose!” yelled Harry. His Zangoose came out. “Get these Joltik off of me.” Commanded Harry. Zangoose got the Joltik off. Then Harry and Aaron got up and walked through the doorway. They saw three eggs. Three Joltik eggs. Aaron went to look at them. He was about to touch one but then all of a sudden he was tied up in a web. A Galvantula walked in. “Harry go get help. Quick.” Said Aaron. Harry nodded and ran off.
Aaron was just sitting there. Galvantula and the Joltik were circling him. Then there was a giant thud. Three pokemon walked in. A Sandile, Krokorok, and a Krookodile. They all looked mad. Then another Sandile, Krokorok, And Krookodile walked in from the other way. Galvantula and the Joltik mad a semicircle around the eggs. Then both the Krookodile went at Garvantula. Garvantula went flying through a wall. Then both the Krokorok went after the Joltik and the Sandile went at Aaron.
Aaron struggled to get loose but couldn’t. He figured he was tied up by string shot. He wiggled around a bit and two of his pokeballs fell out. Then Pansage and Cottonee came out. They looked around confused. The Sandile were still coming at him. “Pansage use crunch! Cottonee use Solar Beam!” said Aaron. Pansage and Cottonee went after the Sandile. They were in the heat of battle.
The Joltik came Flying through the wall. They were both really injured. Aaron scraped up against a nail and broke the web around him. He threw out a pokeball and out came Grovyle. Grovyle attacked the Krokorok. Grovyle took them out in a few blows. BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Galvantula came flying through two walls and a support beam or two. CCCCCRRRRRAAACCCKKK! The ground started to shake. Aaron withdrew his pokemon grabbed the Joltik and ran for the door. Galvantula was injured bad and he couldn’t carry it. He had to catch it. He threw his pokeball and it sucked in Galvantula. It clicked and Galvantula was caught. He grabbed the eggs and stuck them in his bag. He found a staircase and ran up it.
It was like a bad dream but it wasn’t. There was a giant hole in the middle of the staircase. The other trainers were running by at the top of the stairs. “Somebody help.” Yelled Aaron. Nate stopped at the top of the steps. “Hold on I’m coming to help you.” Said Nate. Nate came down the stairs to the hole. “Grab my hand.” Said Nate. “I can’t. I have two Joltik with me. Can you catch them one at a time?” said Aaron. “Sure. Hand them to me.” Said Nate. Aaron tried to hand Nate one of the Joltik. He couldn’t reach. He dangled one foot over the edge and balanced on one foot. He handed Nate one Joltik and then the next. “You have to jump Aaron.” Said Nate. “I have to go back down there. There are 2 Sandile, Krokorok, and Krookodile.” Said Aaron. Aaron ran back down the stairs. Nate yelled something but Aaron didn’t hear him.
Aaron made it to the bottom. He looked around he saw the Sandile and Krokorok standing over the Krookodile. They both were stuck under the same beam. Aaron started to push the beam off. He got it off of them. Then Aaron used a potion on each of the Krookodile. They were fine. He got them to their feet and led all of the pokemon to the stairs. They got to the hole. Aaron jumped and so did the other pokemon.
Outside the house…
“Where are they Nate? Where?” screamed Jerry. Nate shook his head and pointed to the house. Jerry ran towards the door. Nate grabbed Jerry and stopped him from going in the house. He pushed him back then jumped to the ground. The house was just about to break into splinters. Then jumped out Aaron and the pokemon.
“YYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!” everybody cheered. Aaron got up and so did the pokemon. “You alright Aaron” asked Jerry. “Just fine. Just some bruises here and there.” Said Aaron. CCCCCCRRRRAAAACCCCKKKK!!!! BBBBOOOOMMM!!! The house broke and fell to the ground. Everybody was alive which was good. Nate let the Joltik go and Aaron brought out Galvantula. They looked very happy. The Sandile, Krokorok, and Krookodile all ran off. The Joltik sat down at Aaron’s feet. “You guys wanna be on my team? Well let’s get you guys in your pokeballs.” Said Aaron. Aaron threw out two pokeballs and caught the Joltik. “How bout I call you guys Jolt and Tik.” Said Aaron. Everybody laughed. Aaron didn’t know what to do with the eggs. So he decided to give them to the pokemon daycare just on the other side of town.
The next morning…
“We all we see each other again someday. I just know it.” Said Grant. “Ya we probably will.” Agreed Harry.
Later that day…
Everybody said their goodbyes and left. But Aaron and Jerry stayed. They were just about to go into their room when Grant came up to them. “Hey guys can I travel with you two?” asked Grant. “Um sure ya can. Why not.” Said Aaron “Thanks guys. So see ya later.” Said Grant. He walked off and went to his room.
Closing
“Our heroes have a new friend to travel with and have made new friends in certain pokemon.”
ok for the last time you can only have heatran/darkrai/lugia/celebi as your legendaries so who ever has other ones please change it
here is the next story or two

Territory Battle
Intro-
“Our heroes are on their way to the daycare when they get caught in something big.”
“Hurry up Grant. You’re lagging behind.” Said Aaron. Grant ran and caught up. There was a bunch of noise coming from about 10 yards away. Aaron, Jerry, and Grant went to check it out. CCCCCCRRRAAACCKKK!!! A pokemon came flying through the tree in front of them. It hit Aaron. Aaron flew back. The pokemon jumped up and ran past Aaron, Jerry, and Grant. There was a giant thud. The ground started to shake. An army of pokemon came running towards the three of them. “Jump if you wanna stay in one piece.” Yelled Aaron. The three of them jumped to the side. They all got up. Six pokemon walked into the clearing. It was the two Sandile, Krokorok, and Krookodile.
Then Jolt, Tik, and Galvantula came out of their pokeballs. They looked angry. Jolt and Tik charged at the Krokork. Then Galvantula went after Krookodile. Jolt and Tik were unaware of the two Sandile coming up behind them. “Go Grovyle. Take down the Sandile by using Leaf Storm.” Said Aaron. Grovyle came out and went after the Sandile. One of the Sandile turned around and used Fire Fang. Grovyle fell to the ground. “Grovyle use Quick Attack.” Said Aaron.
“Go Rattata. Use Bite on Sandile.” Yelled Grant. His Rattata came out and made a direct hit with one of the Sandile. Grovyle took down the other Sandile. Jolt and Tik came flying at Grovyle and Rattata. They all flew into a nearby bush. Grovyle jumped up out of the bush. It went after the Krokoroks. They both used Stone Edge. Grovyle got hit and went flying back into a small shack. Aaron ran over to the shack to get Grovyle. It was full of scared and terrified Patrat and Lillipup. The Krokorok came charging at Grovyle. All of a sudden the Krokorok were flying through the air. Two pokemon were standing there. Aaron took out his pokedex. “Watchog the Lookout pokemon. Stoutland the Big-Hearted pokemon.” Said the pokedex. The Krokorok got up and ran for the hills. Well actually the next town.
Then the Krookodile fell down to the ground a few yards away. They got up and ran also. Grant was still taking on the Sandile. Rattata used one last attack and the Sandile went flying into a bush. Then they ran off. The Stoutland and the Watchog turned around and stared at Aaron. They charged at him. Aaron jumped to the side. They looked really mad. Watchog used Thunderbolt. It just missed Aaron. Grovyle got up from behind the Stoutland and Watchog. Grovyle went after Watchog and Grant’s Rattata went after Stoutland. Grovyle took down Watchog and Rattata took down Stoutland. Stoutland and Watchog gathered up the other pokemon and went on their way.
“Hey thanks Grant for helping me out.” Said Aaron as he withdrew his pokemon. “Don’t thank me it was all Rattata.” Answered back Grant as he withdrew Rattata. “Well it looks like we won’t be seeing those Sandile, Krokorok and Krookodile for a while.” Said Aaron. Grant nodded. Jerry ran up to Aaron. “ Look at what I Caught. Come on out Sandile.” Said Jerry. Sandile came out. Grant and Aaron laughed. Jerry withdrew Sandile. They all started to walk to the Daycare. They had an interesting day.
Closing-
“Our heroes stopped a big disaster and Jerry caught a new pokemon. What lies at the Daycare for our heroes.”

and the one after that

The Great Egg Race
Intro-
“Our heroes have made it to the Daycare and a great adventure awaits.”
“Trainers gather round, the great egg race is about to start. Register now and you could win the mystery egg. So come one come all. There is ten more minutes to enter. So hurry up.” Said some lady with a megaphone. “Let’s go and do that. I’ll totally beat you guys.” Said Aaron. Aaron ran to the register booth. “No way. You won’t beat me.” Yelled Grant as he ran after Aaron. “Wait up I’m entering too.” Said Jerry as he sprinted to catch up.
“Ok so you will need to register one of your pokemon to participate.” Said the man behind the booth. “Ok then. Come on out Pidgeotto.” Said Aaron. Pidgeotto came out. It looked very happy. “Ok then you are all registered. Good luck in the race.” Said the man. “Thank you.” Said Aaron as he walked off to meet Grant and Jerry. “Sandile. Let’s win this thing ok.” Said Jerry. “San- San- Sandile!” said Sandile. Jerry and Sandile ran up to Aaron. Then Grant came with Rattata. “So it looks like we all got into the race. Cool.” Said Aaron.
“Ok trainers take your mark on the starting line. Get set. Go” yelled the lady with the megaphone. Everybody started to run. First the trainers had to run to the forest and navigate through it. Then they have to make it across the deep canyon. Then finally get through the stormy clearing back to the Daycare. Aaron was in the lead. He made it to the forest. “Pidgeotto use fly and navigate from above.” Said Aaron. Pidgeotto flew up high and Aaron followed from under it. “Stoutland use dig to get through the forest.” Said Nate. “Wait Nate you’re in the race?” asked Aaron. “Well what do you think I’m doing. Well gotta go see ya.” Said Nate as he jumped into the hole that Stoutland dug. “Pidgeotto come down here and give me a lift.” Pidgeotto swooped down and Aaron jumped on its back.
Aaron was high above the forest. Aaron reached the edge. He didn’t see Nate so he must be far ahead of him. Aaron kept going he reached the canyon. All of a sudden there was a downdraft. Aaron and Pidgeotto went flying down towards the ground. “Pidgeotto pull up when we get to the ground.” Said Aaron. They were just about to crash when Pidgeotto pulled up. Aaron jumped off and started to run.
“Rattata use quick attack to get across the canyon.” Yelled Grant. Grant came flying by Aaron. Pidgeotto started to go faster and faster. Aaron jumped on its back. “Cool. You’re using quick attack. Well then let’s get going.” Said Aaron. Pidgeotto went straight after Rattata. They were catching up with Grant. All of a sudden Stoutland came out of nowhere. Pidgeotto made a hard left turn and got straight again. “What up Aaron?” said Nate. Aaron moaned. He was almost across the canyon. They both got to the edge of the canyon. Nate and Stoutland went through the side of the canyon. Pidgeotto pulled up and started to fly above the clearing. Aaron and Pidgeotto were heading through the clearing when lightning struck. It just missed Pidgeotto. “Pidgeotto just ignore the bolts and keep heading for the end. Don’t let it bother you.” Said Aaron. They were coming up behind Grant and Rattata. They were both side by side. All of a sudden Jerry and Sandile shot up from the ground. Aaron almost fell off Pidgeotto and Grant and Rattata went flying to the right. But they kept going. Then Stoutland and Nate shot up from the ground. They were going headstrong. All four of them were side by side. A giant wind came by. Grant fell off of Rattata. Rattata stopped and turned around. Aaron looked back. Grant was getting back on Rattata. He was far behind though. Then a sandstorm picked up. Nobody could see. The lightning struck again. Pidgeotto kept dodging the bolts of lightning. Just as Aaron said. All of a sudden Grant came between Aaron and Nate. Rattata jumped in the air. Grant jumped off of it and did a flip. Rattata rebounded off of Stoutland. Grant jumped back on Rattata. They just kept going. Stoutland lost its footing and tripped. Grant was heading to the end and so was Aaron. But where was Jerry. Aaron looked back. He saw Jerry helping Stoutland and Nate up. Aaron just kept going though.
The storm went away. Grant and Aaron were neck in neck. Rattata got a burst of speed. The finish line was just up ahead. Aaron passed Grant though. He was a few feet ahead. Then Rattata started to glow. It was evolving Rattata was now Raticate. “Ya you evolved. Let’s go Raticate.” Raticate went flying with a burst of speed. They passed Aaron and crossed the finish line. Confetti shot up from tubes in the ground.
Grant got off of Raticate. “We have a winner. Grant and his Raticate.” Said the lady with the megaphone. Aaron crossed the finish line, then Nate and Jerry. Everybody finally crossed the finish line after a few minutes. “Now I award our winner with this mystery egg.” The lady handed Grant the egg. “Take good care of it.” The lady said. “I will and thank you.” Said Grant. The lady held up Grant’s hand and cheered. Everybody cheered for Grant. Grant started to blush.
Later that day…
Everybody had left besides Aaron, Jerry, and Grant. “Excuse me miss. We have something to give you.” Said Aaron. The lady Turned around and looked at them. “What do you have for me?” said the lady. Aaron showed her the three Joltik eggs. He handed them to her. “ Thank you. As a token of my gratitude you and your little friend can choose any egg from my eggs.” Said the lady. Aaron and Jerry nodded and they went to grab an egg. They both picked out their eggs. “Thank you very much.” Said Aaron and Jerry. “No thank you.” Said the lady. Aaron, Jerry and Grant left with their eggs and started to head to Striaton City.

Closing-
“Our heroes have obtained an egg each and Rattata evolved into Raticate. What lies ahead in Striaton City though?”

post more soon
your character will appear in nacrene city. i haven't written that story yet. bet then you will appear later on. if you didn't figure out already. i prewrite the story and then copy and paste. and in my story i just got out of striaton city and am now on route 3. so it won't be long.
when will my chacter apper
ok but idk where that is is it after Striaton City (Not a Gigantic Poke' Fan But i like it cause i make sprites)
not trying to annoy you but when will my character appear + The story is shaping up pretty well.
ok your character i don't know when it will appear. i'm planning out alot of my stories still

but here are the next two

A Battle To Remember
Intro-
“ Our heroes have arrived in Striaton city and Aaron desperately wants to battle the gym leader.”
“Hurry up guys. Let’s get to the gym.” Said Aaron. Jerry and Grant were sprinting just to keep up with him. Aaron ran up to a man. “Excuse me sir. Where is the Gym?” said Aaron. “Just go to the restaurant and you will see the gym.” Said the man. Aaron nodded and turned around. He ran for the restaurant. He flew right by Jerry and Grant. Grant grabbed Jerry by the arm and ran after Aaron. Aaron barged into the restaurant. “I wanna battle!” yelled Aaron. Everybody turned and looked awkwardly at Aaron. Aaron shrank back behind the door. “Hold on just a minute. If you wanna battle then come and get it.” Said a man with green hair. “Ya come on in.” added in a man with red hair. “You are gonna have a great battle with one of us for sure.” Said a man with blue hair. “We are the three gym leaders.” They said. “I’m Cilan, a master of grass.” Said the man with green hair. “The name’s Chili. Fire’s my specialty.” Said the man with red hair. “I’m Cress and I follow the path of water.” Said the man with blue hair. “We are the three gym leaders and also brothers.” They all said at once.
Aaron jumped back into the restaurant. “Ok then where’s the gym?” he said. “Right through here.” Said Cilan. Grant and Jerry walked in as Aaron stepped into the gym. “UUUUHHHH. Let’s go Jerry.” Said Grant. Jerry nodded. Grant and Jerry ran through the door. Somebody besides Aaron was standing on the field. It was Nate. “Ok now both of you choose which one of us you will battle.” Said Cilan. “Hmmm. I, choose, Cilan.” Said Aaron. “I’ll take on Cress.” Said Nate. “Ah man I was hoping to battle today.” whined Chili. “Don’t worry you will be battling. I will take on Aaron. Cress will take on Nate. And I’m thinking those two want to battle. So you would battle them. What do we all think?”
Everybody nodded besides Grant and Jerry. “Jerry and I. Well I guess we could. But how are we all going to battle?” said Grant. “At the same time and on the same field. That sounds good right?” said Cilan. Everybdoy nodded in agreement. “Ok so let’s start. Aaron against Me, Nate against Cress, and Jerry and Grant versus Chili.” Said Cilan. “Let’s go come on out Pansage.” Said Aaron. “If we’re starting then come on out Raticate.” Chanted Grant. “Let’s go Sandile.” Said Jerry. “Let’s go and win Watchog.” Said Nate. Aaron’s Pansage went after Cilan’sPansage.Watchog went after Cress’ Panpour. This was all happening at the same time. “Oh ya. Since we are all battling you can help out others.” Said Cilan. Everybody nodded.
“Go Sandile use Dig on Pansear.” Said Jerry.Sandile dug underground. “Ratciate use Quick Attack on Pansear.” Said Grant.Pansear had no place to run. Sandile shot up and sent Pansear into the air and then Raticate made direct contact. Pansearcame flying towards the ground. “Pansear use dig.” Said Chili.Pansear flew into the ground and used dig. “Raticate sense Pansear’s movements underground.” Said Grant.Raticate closed its eyes, took a deep breath and focused. A few seconds later raticate went running for Sandile. Grant nodded to Jerry. “Raticate use Quick Attack on Sandile.” Said Grant.Raticate charged at Sanidle. “Sandile dodge it.” Yelled Jerry Sandile jumped to the side. Then Pansear shot up from where Sandile was standing and Raticate made contact. Pansear flew through the air. It came crashing down. It was starting to get up. “Pansear use Flamethrower on both Sandile and Raticate.” Said Chili.Pansear used Flamethrower. “Sandile use Protect on you and Raticate.” Commanded Jerry.Sandile used protect. It totally stopped Flamethrower.
“Sandile use Stone Edge.” Said Jerry. “Raticate use Quick attack.” Said Grant.Sandile used Stone Edge. It made a direct hit with Pansear. Then Raticate made the final blow to Pansear. Pansear went flying into the wall and was knocked out. “Well I guess I lost. But it was a good battle.” Said Chili as he walked over to Jerry and Grant. He shook their hands. “Here are two Trio Badges for you two. Each of you take one.” Said Chili. They all turned around. Nate was about to take down Panpour. “Panpour double team on the double.” Said Cress. All of a sudden there was 10 Panpours. “Use Water Gun and keep doing it.”Said Cress.Watchog was being hit from every direction. It was nonstop water. Watchdog was on the verge of drowning. “Watchog use Thunderbolt.” Yelled Nate. “Wa- Wa- Watchog!!” yelled Watchog. Lightning went flying around the whole gym. Jerry, Grant, and Chili jumped for cover. Aaron almost got struck. “Pansage get out of there!!” screamed Aaron. Cilan’sPansage was lying on the ground hurt. “Pansage go grab Cilan’sPansage. Get it to safety.” Said Aaron.Pansage started to run after Cilan’sPansage.
Pansage kept dodging the lightning. Pansage was about to grab Cilan’sPansage. Pansage got shocked by lightning. Pansage fell to the ground. Panpourcame flying through the air and landed on Pansage. Cilan’sPansage started to get up. It got shocked and fell to the ground.“More. More. MORE POWER!!!” yelled Nate. “Come on out everybody. We have to stop Watchog.” Said Aaron as all his pokemon came out. ‘Everybody go try and stop Watchog.” Sadie Aaron. All his pokemon turned and charged at Watchog. Lightning was flying everywhere. Aaron ran on to the field. He was running towards Pansage, Cilan’sPansage, and Panpour. He was dodging lightning from every direction.
Aaron was about to get hit by lightning. It just missed him. Then it was going towards Cilan’sPansage. Aaron ran and grabbedPansage. He held it tight. The lightning was then going towards Pansage and Panpour. Aaron ran with Cilan’sPansage in his arms and jumped on top of all three of them. He got on his hands and knees. The lightning struck Aaron and he got shocked pretty hard. He fell down next to the pokemon. He tried to get up but he couldn’t. Aaron held out a pokeball and Pansage got sucked in. He was just lying there.
Panpour and Pansage got up and looked at Aaron. They were both badly injured. They got to their feet and walked on to either side of Aaron. Panpour grabbed one arm and Pansage grabbed the other. They started to pull Aaron off the field. They didn’t have the strength to pull him though. But they kept trying. Aaron yanked his arms away from Panpour and Pansage. He got on one knee and looked around. His pokemon were spread out across the entire field knocked out. Aaron got up onto his feet. “I have one shot at this. You two go get off of the field and take cover.” Said Aaron.Panpour and Pansage ran off. Aaron ran around withdrawing his pokemon. Aaron ran towards Nate. He reached out and grabbed a pokeball off of his belt. Then he got shocked and went flying. Aaron hit the ground hard.
Aaron was just lying on the ground. He started to move. He got up to his feet. He threw the pokeball into the air.Cobalion came out. “Cobalion I know I’m not your trainer but just look at Watchog we need to stop her from destroying the whole gym.” Said Aaron.Cobalion nodded. “Cobalion use Hyper beam.” Said Aaron.Cobalion used Hyper Beam. It made a direct hit on Watchog. Watchog moved back a few feet and then went on even stronger. “Cobalion use Hyper Beam repeatedly.” Said Aaron.Cobalion used Hyper Beam again, again, and again. Cobalion had very little energy left. Cobalion ran at Watchog and used close combat. Watchog was getting hit repeatedly. Cobalion made one last blow and Watchog went flying into Nate and they both got knocked out.
Aaron fell to the ground. Grant and Jerry ran over to him. They turned him onto his back. Hey was really hurt. He started to black out. After about 30 seconds he was out. Grant and Jerry picked him up and carried him out of the gym. Everybody looked at them carrying Aaron. There was a hospital at the far side of town. Grant and Jerry ran there carrying Aaron. They got him in to the hospital and the doctors and nurses got him a room.
A Few Days Later…
Aaron started to come to. Grant and Jerry were sitting there next to his bed. Aaron looked to his right. There was somebody in the other bed. It was Nate. “Aaron you’re alright. Good thing. Somebody is here to see you.” Said Grant. Aaron nodded. Cilan walked in the room. He put out his hand to Aaron. “Take this. You earned it.” Said Cilan. Aaron took a badge from Cilan’s hand. Aaron nodded. “Hey wait. What about Nate’s badge?” said Aaron. “Nate does not deserve a badge. He hurt all of our pokemon and you. Oh ya my brothers our here. I will go get them.” Said Cilan. Aaron nodded. Chili and Cress walked in. “Hey Chili, Cress. How are Panpour and Pansear?” asked Aaron. “Oh them. They are actually right here. Come on in guys.” Said Cress.Panpour and Pansear walked in. “Heh. Looks like they are in one piece.” Said Aaron. Chili and Cress nodded. They walked out with Panpour and Pansear. Aaron went back to sleep.
The Next Morning…
Aaron woke up. “Hey Aaron. What’s up?” said Jane. Aaron looked at her awkwardly and blinked. “Well. I’M IN THE HOSPITAL!!!” yelled Aaron. Jane chuckled. “I know that. I was just kidding.” She answered. “Oh ya. Look at my new pokemon. Come on out Tepig, Blitzle and Dwebble.” Said Jane. There was a Tepig, Blitzle, and Dwebble standing there. “Cool. I’ll talk to you later. I really wanna take a nap.” Said Aaron. Jane nodded and walked out of the room.
The Next Morning…
Aaron got out of bed. His pokemon were standing there. Aaron looked at them awkwardly. He looked at his belt. He had forgotten all about them. Grant must’ve taken his pokemon to Nurse Joy. They all ran at Aaron and they tackled him to the ground. “I’m glad to see you guys too. So how ‘bout some training.” Said Aaron. His pokemon all nodded. They all walked out of the room. Aaron go up and walked out the room. He went and trained all day. He was all good.
Closing-
“Our hero was badly injured but made a fast recovery and so did his pokemon. But what happened to Nate.”

and the next

The Unexpected Battle
Intro-
"Our heroes are getting ready to head off to the next town but something unexpected happens."
Aaron, Jerry, and Grant were just about to walk into the gym when they were pushed to the ground. Two people were running through the restaurant section straight to the gym. Aaron, Jerry, and Grant got up and ran after them. "Hey you two you just can't push-" Aaron stopped midsentence. His sister was standing there next to Jane. "Zoe cool, you're in Striaton city too." said Aaron. Zoe nodded and walked up to Cilan. "I would like to battle you if you don't mind." Cilan turned around and then he looked like he had seen a ghost.
Nate walked in. "I want a REMATCH!!!" yelled Nate. Cilan shook his head. "No way. You hurt all of our pokemon. Plus you injured Aaron badly and also his pokemon. So the answer is no!" declared Cilan. "So Jane, Zoe you guys wanted a battle?" asked Cilan. "Ya well I-" Nate interrupted Zoe. "How 'bout I don't use Watchog. Will that make it better?" said Nate. "I'll think about it. Ok." said Cilan. Nate ran up to Cilan. "Go Grovyle. Stop Nate in his tracks." yelled Aaron. Grovyle ran and got in front of Nate. Nate walked around it. Grovyle grabbed him by the arm. Nate broke free. "Go Watchog. Fry 'em all." said Nate as he walked out of the room. "Use thunderbolt!" Nate yelled as he walked out the door. Watchog went crazy again. "Go Woobat use Acrobatics on Watchog." yelled Zoe as she threw a pokeball into the air. Woobat went straight for Watchog. Woobat kept dodging the lightning. It made a direct hit with Watchog. Watchog didn't budge.
The lightning was swirling around in the air. All of a sudden there was a tornado made of lightning. Lightning was going everywhere. "Sandile come out use dig. Cilan, Chili get your pokemon to use dig also. Aaron Lillipup. Jane Dwebble. And Zoe if you have one send it out." said Jerry. "Ok. Come on out Oshawott use Dig." said Zoe. All the pokemon went undergorund. They all went for Watchog. Watchog took two steps forward. All the pokemon came out of the ground. They all crashed into each other. They all went scattering across the field.
Everybody withdrew their pokemon. "Come on out Jolt, Tik, and Pansage." said Aaron. "Ok Jolt and Tik you guys guide Pansage. If a bolt comes at him take the hit. You guys are half electric type. Ok Pansage when you get there use Low Kick on Watchog. Ok move out you three." said Aaron. Jolt, Tik, and Pansage nodded. They all ran for Watchog. Bolts were flying everywhere. Then they all stopped. Everybody stopped in their tracks and looked up.
The lightning was gone. There was a bunch of flashes. All of a sudden Nate and all his pokemon were standing there. "You won't denie me a rematch again Cilan." said Nate "I highly dou-" Cilan fell to the ground. Aaron walked up to him. All of a sudden there was a wall of electricity around Cilan. "Nate what are you doing to Cilan?" asked Aaron. "I'm making him regret he denied me my rematch." Said Nate. Nate pointed to Cilan. All his pokemon sent attacks at Cilan.
WWWWHHHHHOOOOOSSSHHH!!! All of a sudden everybodies pokemon was standing there. They were all hit by the attacks. They weren't even touched by the attack. Jane's Blitzle was using protect. The shield went away. Every pokemon charged at Nate's pokemon. There was a giant flash. Jerry's pokemon were flying through the air. They hit the wall all at once. His pokemon were knocked out. He withdrew them.
Grovyle and Pidgeotto were taking on Cobalion but they couldn't win. Grovyle started to glow. It evolved into a Sceptile. Sceptile jumped onto Cobalion's back. "Sceptile, use Leaf Blade continuosly on Cobalion's back." said Aaron. Sceptile kept using Leaf Blade nonstop. Cobalion started to grew weaker. All of a sudden Cobalion started using Hyper Beam. Aaron's pokemon were heading towards Cobalion.
They were all of a sudden engulfed by rocks. "Rock Tomb. If you didn't know already." said Nate. Everybody kept squirming. "Pansage use Rock Smash." said Aaron. Pansage used Rock Smash. The pokemon broke free. They ran towards Cobalion again. Galvantula, Jolt, and Tik went flying through the air. Stoutland was standing above them. They jumped to their feet. "Galvantula use Wild Charge, Jolt use Electroweb and Tik use Slash repeatadly." said Aaron. They all went for the attack. "Direct hit. Ya." said Aaron. Stoutland fell to the ground. It tried to get back up. "Tik use String Shot." said Aaron. Within seconds Stoutland was tied up. Aaron withdrew Galvantula, Jolt, and Tik.
Jerry's Pidove and Nate's Unfezant were locked in battle. "Pidove use Steel Wing." said Jerry. "Unfezant stop Pidove with Razor Wind." said Nate. Pidove got hit and went flying backwards. It stood its ground though. "Steel Wing again Pidove." commanded Jerry. Pidove went at Unfezant. "Air Slash right now Unfezant." said Nate. Pidove went dead on into the attack. It couldn't go any farther and it wouldn't back down. Pidove started to glow. It evolved into Tranquil. Tranquil went straight through the attack and hit Unfezant with Steel Wing. Unfezant went flying. "Go Tik use String Shot." Tik came out and used String Shot on Unfezant. Unfezant landed on the ground next to Stoutland.
"Dwebble use Sand Tomb." said Jane. Dwebble used Sand Tomb and then Audino was trapped. "Now use Aerial Ace." commanded Jane. Dwebble attacked Audino and made a direct hit with it. Audino went flying through the air. "Tik String Shot once more." said Aaron. Audino was trapped and fell next to the other two pokemon.
There was a flash. BBBBBBOOOOOMMMMM!!!! Sceptile and Pidgeotto were up against the wall. They slid down the wall and onto the ground. Cobalion used Hyper Beam again. It hit something. Sceptile and Pidgeotto weren't there any more. They were riding on Raticate. Raticate ran at Cobalion. "Raticate use Quick Attack." commanded Grant. "Sceptile stand on Raticate's back." said Aaron. Raticate made contact with Cobalion. It went flying into the air. "Sceptile use Quick Attack and then Pound." commanded Aaron. Grovyle made contact with Quick Attack and then with Pound. "Tik you know what to do." Cobalion was tied up on the gorund.
Sceptile, Raticate, and Pidgeotto were standing there. "Panpour use Hydro Pump and then Wtachog use Thunderbolt!!" yelled Nate. In about 10 seconds Sceptile,Raticate, and Pidgeotto were soaked. Then Thunderbolt made contact. They were fried in less than 5 seconds. They all fell to the ground.
Aaron and Grant withdrew their pokemon. "Petilil use Double Team. Then use Bide!!" yelled Aaron. Petilil used Double Team all around Panpour and Watchog. Then Petilil used Bide. There was a giant explosion. Panpour and Watchog were laying there. Petilil smiled and ran to Aaron. Aaron withdrew it. Tik used String Shot automatically.
"I guess you only have Purrlion." exclaimed Aaron. "Pansage use Low Kick." said Zoe. Pansage used low kick and knocked Purrlion right out. Everybody cheered. Tik used String Shot. Everybody withdrew their pokemon. Nate included. He ran off to the Pokecenter. Aaron,Jerry, Grant,Zoe, and Jane all went to the pokecenter a little while later. They healed their pokemon. "Thanks Nurse Joy." everybody said at the same time.
Zoe and Jane ran back to the gym. "What about our gym battles!" exclaimed Zoe to Jane. " Let's get going." said Jane. They got to the gym. Cilan handed them something. "Here you go. Badges for each of you." said Cilan. Zoe and Jane nodded. "But why?" asked Jane. "Cause you two stopped Nate with some help. But you guys did a lot." exclaimed Cilan. Zoe and Jane nodded and walked off.
Later the next day..
"Well Zoe, Jane. I guess we'll be seeing you guys." said Aaron. "Ya see ya later big bro." answered Zoe. "Ya we're gonna help reconstruct the gym a bit and then we're are off." said Jane. Aaron nodded. Grant and Jerry walked off. Aaron caught up to them. Everybody waved to each other.
Closing-
"Our heroes helped defeat Nate and Aaron's sister showed up. Plus Jane has more pokemon and some of our pokemon friends evolved."

there ya go
This is not a good story.
This story is only dialogs to me,
and like someone said,
there is not enough details.

like the sentence that the main characters' mom hug him:
"his mom slowly realeased Aaron from her arm, with sorrow and sadness in her eyes.'

this is much better, isn't it?
ok with the comments "when will mine appear" said in whiney voice some of you sound like five year olds begging to go first in a video game. so some of you will appear earlier tahn others. i'm only at the nacrene gym in my stories and that won't be up for maybe a week. change that maybe 2 or 3. because i'm going to just put up the stories every wednesday and friday. oh ya with the negative comment s some of them are just being repeated.