Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.56 Average

My new job at MEGA
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FacePassport FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IV

I have to say I'm truly heartwarmed by the responses. Thanks so much guys!

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Aug 09 2009 09:01 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RurouniBlade

Wanderer

Just don't cry on us please...then we'll cry then someone will have to mop up the water...
Aug 09 2009 09:02 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FacePassport FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IV

(Aug 09 2009 09:02 AM)RurouniBlade Wrote:  Just don't cry on us please...then we'll cry then someone will have to mop up the water...

when they offered me a job i seriously almost started crying but i just shook a lot instead

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Aug 09 2009 09:10 AM

Wow. Congrats Brad!! I wish you luck with your new job!! Grin
Aug 09 2009 09:13 AM
Kai Hiwatari

Unbeatable Phoenix
Rose Gold FaceDranzer II Face

Wow, that is just so awesome man. Ive been in the Online Beyblade Community a long time, and you have stuck with it even longer than myself, I got to give you a Congradulations. You have to be the happiest person on the planet right now. I couldnt think of anything better than receiving my dream job. I know you will do great things for Battle Strikers, as you have by keeping blading alive for alot of people in between the HMS and MFB gap. They already seem pretty neat just from looking at their website.
Congrads.

I Am the Best in the World at What I do

[Image: bsk2bannerjn2.jpg]
Thanks for the Sig and Avy Kuznetsov.

Tennessee Tournament Thread
Aug 09 2009 09:39 AM
DranzerMS

The Revolution

Wow!!!! A job workin on battle strikers, Thats ausome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DJ - Yeah!
( By the way nice speech, it was touching Wink )

Congratulations Brad!!
Im sure if anybodi's gonna do a good job on these new spinning tops it's gonna be u. U have done such a fanntastic job wiv this fan site it's about time u get rewarded for your hard work.

Have fun at ur new job Joyful_3 Supaburn

[Image: Project2.jpg]
Aug 09 2009 10:41 AM
ShikariSkies

Unicorno! <3
(This post was last modified: Aug 09 2009 11:10 AM by ShikariSkies.)
Proud of ya dude, have fun in ya dream job ^^; but it'll be really hard for u to make battle strikers better than beyblade! Really Happy for you =) we're all behind ya bro! and may i ask who would be in charge of the website? would it still be ur or would it be split between the existing admins?

Wooo he's blue! [Image: IbuS.gif] Click himm!! Grin
Aug 09 2009 11:02 AM
Raykon

Go Shoot!
BeyRank: #146 (1,276)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceSilver FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceWolf FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days II

I'm both sad and happy, it's sad that one day that you wont be leading WBO and you wont be around WBO much but it's good that you got your dream job, congratulations on getting the job Smile

|My youtube channel!||Raykons plastic Beyblade shop!
[Image: raykonsignature2.jpg]
Credit goes to Kai-V for the signature and Avatar.
Aug 09 2009 11:11 AM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

(Aug 09 2009 11:02 AM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote:  Proud of ya dude, have fun in ya dream job ^^; but it'll be really hard for u to make battle strikers better than beyblade! Really Happy for you =) we're all behind ya bro! and may i ask who would be in charge of the website? would it still be ur or would it be split between the existing admins?

If anyone knows what Bladers have always wanted, it's me. So I'm confident I can make this great.

When we have more to announce about the website we'll announce it.

Aug 09 2009 11:15 AM
ReallyRandomTJ

~BurnBabyBurn~
Antique Face

Mixed emotions ey brad. Pinching_grin
But congrats on the new job. Smile

I say ~ ♥ Ryuuga ♥ ~ Is Mine! Ryuuga is right where he belongs, with me!
~~~
I Dare you to open up the spoiler.... DO IT!

Aug 09 2009 11:32 AM
ShikariSkies

Unicorno! <3
(This post was last modified: Aug 09 2009 11:39 AM by ShikariSkies.)
(Aug 09 2009 11:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:  If anyone knows what Bladers have always wanted, it's me. So I'm confident I can make this great.

When we have more to announce about the website we'll announce it.

Understood, i have faith in you but i honestly believe it will take a lot of effort to make it better than beyblading oh wells =) Good Luck!!

Wooo he's blue! [Image: IbuS.gif] Click himm!! Grin
Aug 09 2009 11:38 AM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

(Aug 09 2009 11:38 AM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote:  Understood, i have faith in you but i honestly believe it will take a lot of effort to make it better than beyblading oh wells =) Good Luck!!

Whether or not you honestly believe that, I wonder why you feel this is the appropriate place to say it.

Aug 09 2009 11:57 AM
DranzerMS

The Revolution
(This post was last modified: Aug 09 2009 12:01 PM by DranzerMS.)
I think battle strikers have good potential and wiv bey brad workin on them they will become even better than beyblade! Smile

I have faith in you Brad Smile

[Image: Project2.jpg]
Aug 09 2009 12:00 PM

Congratz. I can tell this is a uber opertunity for you and all of WBO members should be happy for you! ^^ Good Luck!
Aug 09 2009 12:07 PM
Nuno

Ah e tal e coiso...
Libra FaceAntique Face

Congratulations Brad! I hope you can make Battle Strikers more awesome! Smile

Aug 09 2009 12:40 PM
Away Find all posts by this user

Try to get us some free strikers! Wink
Aug 09 2009 12:51 PM
Ash

Not from pokemon
BeyRank: #2,212 (979)
Antique FaceFace of CourageFace of DaysAmber Face

Wow, this is amazing. Congrats Brad! May the bey always be with you.

I don't play beyblade anymore! Most of my posts were written between 11-12 years old, so sorry for any immature posts you may find. My Laptop Reviews Blog and my Tech Tips blog are where I reside now.
Aug 09 2009 01:00 PM
Giga

Call me Will :D
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli Face
(This post was last modified: Aug 09 2009 01:09 PM by Giga.)
this is the weirdest thing to wake up to, Congrats dude. This place is going through some massive changes. One quick q tho: Who will "run" the site once you leave the committee? Or will it be part run by all of them?

[Image: promotion.jpg]
Thanks to Ellz for my Face Smile
Aug 09 2009 01:08 PM

Im guessing the person who brad trusts the most will get to be main admin. -GASP-
Aug 09 2009 01:10 PM
Giga

Call me Will :D
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli Face

Well, yeah. Who's that though, kinda why I asked Uncertain

[Image: promotion.jpg]
Thanks to Ellz for my Face Smile
Aug 09 2009 01:20 PM
Thread Closed