My beyblade story prelude

Beyblade: Darkness and light
Prelude

It all started the day I met raikou. He was my best friend, and his bey yakaru’s was incredibly cool. I at the time wasn’t a blader. Everything changed a few days ago when raikou met gingka hagane. They battle over the village volcano. Gingka went all out, accusing raikou of being a dark blader. I noticed he was off that day. His spirit dragon was pure white, not black and white. I only remember one line before everything went wrong. Raikou yelled at gingka “My bey spirit yakaru made me choose, and I chose his yang side. The next minute everything went wrong, there was a giant explosion from the volcano. Gingka and myself were thrown off the mountain. I was left with a pure black yakaru, and no sign of raikou. Since then I, Iakou, and my blade yakaru have been searching for raikou and training for the day we must fight him. I sense that day draws near, for the two halves of yakaru, to halve there fight.

Tell me if you think i should continue.
well the concept of ur story matches a little with my next story well i would like to say it's a good try