My Little Pony

(Dec. 27, 2011  3:25 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2011  6:17 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: I was told over and over to watch this by a relative till I finally caved.. The cult following and endless memes lead me to believe that this might be a hidden gem I simply wasn't giving a chance due to it having the appearance of a cartoon designed for 2 year olds with ADHD.

Turns out judging a book by it's cover occasionally nets you an entirely just verdict.

They have an episode for that. Cute

Way to get the message of that post...
(Dec. 27, 2011  7:48 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2011  3:25 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2011  6:17 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: I was told over and over to watch this by a relative till I finally caved.. The cult following and endless memes lead me to believe that this might be a hidden gem I simply wasn't giving a chance due to it having the appearance of a cartoon designed for 2 year olds with ADHD.

Turns out judging a book by it's cover occasionally nets you an entirely just verdict.

They have an episode for that. Cute

Forgot to add *disregard opinions, acquire postcount*
(Dec. 28, 2011  12:16 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2011  3:25 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: They have an episode for that. Cute

Weird, this is your 666th post. Anyways I haven't seen the Christmas episode how was it? I am forgetting left and right to watch FIM episodes.

Firstly not an opinion. Secondly if you're gonna disregard the opinions of everyone who thinks what you do is odd then prepare to disregard the opinions of like 90% of the whole world...
(Dec. 28, 2011  1:10 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2011  7:48 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Way to get the message of that post...
Weird, this is your 666th post. Anyways I haven't seen the Christmas episode how was it? I am forgetting left and right to watch FIM episodes.

Quite fine, I saw Christmas = Hearth's Warming Eve.
(Dec. 28, 2011  2:30 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2011  7:48 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Way to get the message of that post...

Firstly not an opinion. Secondly if you're gonna disregard the opinions of everyone who thinks what you do is odd then prepare to disregard the opinions of like 90% of the whole world...

Okay, then, what's first?

you're incredibly lucky I'm not on staff anymore lol
(Dec. 28, 2011  7:52 AM)Synesthesia Wrote:

you're incredibly lucky I'm not on staff anymore lol

Hah, yes I am.

*straightens papers*

Anyways, back on topic.
Not so lucky that I am on the staff, however.

Just because this is the off-topic forum and a thread where you folks think "trolling", despite being untrue to its actual definition, is okay, does not mean it actually is.

Back! Christmas break gave me a good amount of ponies to watch, since I don't have to leave for the educating box.
Prepare for pony related music made by yours truly. Can I do this? Well, we'll see. Also how was the new episode, guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfyDvYYxL...LP-zmsrkbj
(Jan. 10, 2012  7:03 AM)Unlucky Wrote: Prepare for pony related music made by yours truly. Can I do this? Well, we'll see. Also how was the new episode, guys?

Both are great. Grin
(Jan. 11, 2012  1:30 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2012  7:03 AM)Unlucky Wrote: Prepare for pony related music made by yours truly. Can I do this? Well, we'll see. Also how was the new episode, guys?

Both are great. Grin

That episode was one of the cutest EVER. I almost died of a hnnngg attack when I saw AppleBloom in the bunny suit.

Want some more pony music? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjIcitCL0m4
Here. If the mods don't like me advertising, I'll stop.

(Jan. 11, 2012  3:24 AM)Unlucky Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2012  1:30 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote:

Both are great. Grin

That episode was one of the cutest EVER. I almost died of a hnnngg attack when I saw AppleBloom in the bunny suit.

Want some more pony music? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjIcitCL0m4
Here. If the mods don't like me advertising, I'll stop.

Little Granny Smith was awesome.
Bumpitty bump bump.

Anyways, discuss new episode!

I will once again remind people that bumping is only allowed in the Buying/Selling & Trading forums, not here, and not with so little incentive.

Do not do it again.
(Jan. 21, 2012  6:54 PM)Hazel Wrote: I will once again remind people that bumping is only allowed in the Buying/Selling & Trading forums, not here, and not with so little incentive.

Do not do it again.

I'm so daft.

Anyways, I enjoyed watching Pinkie ramble on about fruit.
(Jan. 21, 2012  8:15 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2012  6:54 PM)Hazel Wrote: I will once again remind people that bumping is only allowed in the Buying/Selling & Trading forums, not here, and not with so little incentive.

Do not do it again.

I'm so daft.

Anyways, I enjoyed watching Pinkie ramble on about fruit.
I always thought Derpy's name was Ditsy-Doo.
The new episode was great finally Derpy says her first lines and even her daughter is there dinky. Pinkie Pie was raging so hard but I still didn't like the fact they made her mad they could of easily go crazy like Pinkamena it would of been a lot better.
(Jan. 22, 2012  6:13 AM)RainbowDash Wrote: The new episode was great finally Derpy says her first lines and even her daughter is there dinky. Pinkie Pie was raging so hard but I still didn't like the fact they made her mad they could of easily go crazy like Pinkamena it would of been a lot better.
Pinkamena Diana Responsibility Pie is now my 5th favorite character.
(Jan. 22, 2012  11:13 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2012  6:13 AM)RainbowDash Wrote: The new episode was great finally Derpy says her first lines and even her daughter is there dinky. Pinkie Pie was raging so hard but I still didn't like the fact they made her mad they could of easily go crazy like Pinkamena it would of been a lot better.

Pinkamena is my favorite just love her when she goes crazy. The cupcake fanfic is amazing. But besides fanfic ponies my favorite none fanfic character is the great and powerful trixie xD
(Jan. 23, 2012  2:00 AM)QuirkPhantom Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2012  11:13 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:

Pinkamena is my favorite just love her when she goes crazy. The cupcake fanfic is amazing. But besides fanfic ponies my favorite none fanfic character is the great and powerful trixie xD

Trixie!

She so sads now.

Because Twilights gots her.
New episode today!

With this, it's official, Granny Smith is a chicken.

Now Scootaloo technically has family.
Anyone catch today's new episode?

If you look closely, Daring is just a recolored Rainbow Dash sprite.
"I'm an egghead !"
-Rainbow Dash
Best quote ever, hands down.
(Feb. 07, 2012  2:02 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: "I'm an egghead !"
-Rainbow Dash
Best quote ever, hands down.

I don' really like the new doctors, though.