My Little Pony

(Nov. 14, 2011  4:49 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: How did everyone enjoy cutie pox?

It was nice, and had a good story, and if I may, I really loved the scene where Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoons jaw dropped X3
I liked the part with Rarity in it.
(Nov. 14, 2011  10:01 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: I liked the part with Rarity in it.

I liked when Twilight gawt a Rarity mane and Spike was all like: Eee .
EDIT: lol wrong ep. Sorry.
There is someone at my school who is abscessed whith my little pony.........and hes a guy........its sooooo ffuuunnnyyyyhahahahahahahahahahahah
(Oct. 02, 2011  12:07 AM)GIYGAS - ポニー Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2011  10:55 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Lol. Where can you watch this?

On the fabled and revered "Tube of You-shire". :3
I like you xD

I can't believe I am so late into this, but I must admit, I have had a My Little Pony heavy-metal theme song on my MP3 device for over two years I think... The Bronies have conscripted another.
(Nov. 15, 2011  2:56 AM)Brittany mason Wrote: There is someone at my school who is abscessed whith my little pony.........and hes a guy........its sooooo ffuuunnnyyyyhahahahahahahahahahahah

Ignorance. have you not noticed that more than half of the users posting here are male? and the thousands of bronies around?

I was dissapointed for a second when I saw Apple Bloom get the hoop cutie mark, I thought it was a bit of a boring one, and the fact that the other cutie mark crusaders didn't get theirs. Kinda glad it was just the cutie pox and not her real cutie mark TBH Tongue_out

Good ep though, but felt kinda short.
(Nov. 15, 2011  8:34 AM)Clankzappah Wrote:

I was dissapointed for a second when I saw Apple Bloom get the hoop cutie mark, I thought it was a bit of a boring one, and the fact that the other cutie mark crusaders didn't get theirs. Kinda glad it was just the cutie pox and not her real cutie mark TBH Tongue_out

Good ep though, but felt kinda short.

Yeah, the hoop WAS boring. I liked the one that made her speak wierdly.
Did anypony else spot the Big Labrowski referance during the bowling scene?
(Nov. 18, 2011  2:34 AM)Derpy Muffins Ï‹ Wrote: Did anypony else spot the Big Labrowski referance during the bowling scene?
Yeah, I saw lots of stuff about it on Memebase, too.
I just saw the new episode. Rainbow looked weird while she sung, jus' look:

(Nov. 20, 2011  11:26 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: I just saw the new episode. Rainbow looked weird while she sung, jus' look:

I would have chosen the either the falcon or hawk.
(Nov. 21, 2011  12:16 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  11:26 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: I just saw the new episode. Rainbow looked weird while she sung, jus' look:

I would have chosen the either the falcon or hawk.

Yeah, but still, RD SAID whoever crosses the finish line with her. AAAAND the turtle can fly now. Grin
I'm watching Luna Eclipsed for the 3rd time today - and it's not by choice. What is it that you guys see in this show? I'm not being sarcastic. As I end up watching the show every few days, maybe I could learn to appreciate it...
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:18 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: I'm watching Luna Eclipsed for the 3rd time today - and it's not by choice. What is it that you guys see in this show? I'm not being sarcastic. As I end up watching the show every few days, maybe I could learn to appreciate it...

Then watch other episodes, go on the meme sites, read the fanfictions, it'll get to ya.
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:20 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:18 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: I'm watching Luna Eclipsed for the 3rd time today - and it's not by choice. What is it that you guys see in this show? I'm not being sarcastic. As I end up watching the show every few days, maybe I could learn to appreciate it...

Then watch other episodes, go on the meme sites, read the fanfictions, it'll get to ya.
I recommend you not read anything that has to do with "cupcakes", unless you're super sadistic. Cupcakes fanfic actually got me into the show after my research on the ancient art of memes and meme making.

(Nov. 21, 2011  11:58 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:20 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote:

I recommend you not read anything that has to do with "cupcakes", unless you're super sadistic. Cupcakes fanfic actually got me into the show after my research on the ancient art of memes and meme making.

What's wrong with Cupcakes, hitsug?
(Nov. 22, 2011  9:42 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  11:58 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  2:20 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Then watch other episodes, go on the meme sites, read the fanfictions, it'll get to ya.

What's wrong with Cupcakes, hitsug?

Isn't it some really scary fanfic, I've never seen/read it myself, but I have seen pictures about it.
(Nov. 25, 2011  12:26 PM)Clankzappah Wrote: Isn't it some really scary fanfic, I've never seen/read it myself, but I have seen pictures about it.

It isn't scary, just horrifically violent.
(Nov. 25, 2011  12:28 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2011  12:26 PM)Clankzappah Wrote: Isn't it some really scary fanfic, I've never seen/read it myself, but I have seen pictures about it.

It isn't scary, just horrifically violent.

Yeah, it's just mostly taking Rainbow Dash apart piece by piece.
I have read it my advice do NOT look it up....
It's has a grimdark warning on it and stuff. Only sadistic people should read it.
I've read it, but it wasn't THAT bad, but I didn't like mah Dashie dying.

Anyways, I just finished watching today's premiere episode. I didn't really like it that much, and I'm thinking this might ACTUALLY be the Scootaloo episode all of Memebase was begging for. Any I only saw her twice.
Memebase.... lol

I didn't mind it fry there were some buts that were a bit annoying though