My Facebook Page

MC PHOTOGRAPHY :: FACEBOOK PAGE

Hey everyone, I've just made a new photography page on facebook, in this page I post most of my photography related to wildlife, nature and random clicks, though; I want more likes on my page! If you'll like I would really appreciate it Smile

Q: Why the name of page is Mc Photography?

Answer: I was confused, I could not get a proper name for my page, I was really worried, because of that tension, I got a really bad headache, so I ordered Mc Donalds "Big Mac" Tongue_out_wink, while eating I saw Mc written on the box of Big Mac, I had really good idea Chief - Idea!, I decided to put the name of my page as Mc Photography.

Please invite your friends Smile

Please Like Smile

Link of my page Smile

Here is the link to my page: https://www.facebook.com/mcphotographerz
All of those photos are yours, correct?
(Jan. 31, 2015  6:39 PM)Tri Wrote: All of those photos are yours, correct?

In all of the photos, I am the photographer, except the cover Smile
Can you explain the banned user ahsan tahir being one of the models?
(Jan. 31, 2015  8:17 PM)Tri Wrote: Can you explain the banned user ahsan tahir being one of the models?

I don't have time to explain, anyways, here is the conversation between me and UW Officer:

(Jan. 31, 2015  8:42 PM)Vamp!re Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2015  8:17 PM)Tri Wrote: Can you explain the banned user ahsan tahir being one of the models?

I don't have time to explain, anyways, here is the conversation between me and UW Officer:

Do you have any proof of him being famous? Not gonna lie, that sounds pretty suspicious.
(Jan. 31, 2015  9:07 PM)Packers Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2015  8:42 PM)Vamp!re Wrote:

Do you have any proof of him being famous? Not gonna lie, that sounds pretty suspicious.

No, why you people are not trusting me?
(Jan. 31, 2015  9:09 PM)Vamp!re Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2015  9:07 PM)Packers Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2015  8:42 PM)Vamp!re Wrote: I don't have time to explain, anyways, here is the conversation between me and UW Officer:

nothing at all, yet he's supposedly famous?

Look at it from our point of view: Ahsan Tahir created multiple accounts (trying to get back after being banned) and did a lot of GFX (like you), he lived in Karachi (like you. Not a lot of active users live there.), and now he shows up in one of your pictures. Wouldn't you see it as a bit sketchy?
(Jan. 31, 2015  9:13 PM)Packers Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2015  9:09 PM)Vamp!re Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2015  9:07 PM)Packers Wrote: Do you have any proof of him being famous? Not gonna lie, that sounds pretty suspicious.

nothing at all, yet he's supposedly famous?

Look at it from our point of view: Ahsan Tahir created multiple accounts (trying to get back after being banned) and did a lot of GFX (like you), he lived in Karachi (like you. Not a lot of active users live there.), and now he shows up in one of your pictures. Wouldn't you see it as a bit sketchy?

Are you people are trying to say, that I am Ahsan Tahir?
No, we are asking a for a bit more detailed explanation.
(Jan. 31, 2015  9:17 PM)Packers Wrote: No, we are asking a for a bit more detailed explanation.

Okay, then what type of explanation do you need?
I'd like one to why he is shown in the pic Smile
(Jan. 31, 2015  9:21 PM)Packers Wrote: I'd like one to why he is shown in the pic Smile

I just wanted a model for my picture, so I decided to post a pic of my mom's friend's son. Any other information, you want?
(Jan. 31, 2015  9:21 PM)Packers Wrote: I'd like one to why he is shown in the pic Smile

Good point. At first I didn't seen the ashtags, but now I'm with you, it's kinda suspicious.

EDIT : Another thing strange (I know this is going off-topic) anyway, there's two users named Ahsan Tahir. Can the mods check the IP adress of the three accounts ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-hsan-Tah-r
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-ahsan-tahir
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Vamp-re
Time I got to work.
Ahaha ... I've been on this case for a while. This is the definitive proof I've been looking for. Both members' profiles are written the same way and list their "goals". Both have been adamant about hosting tournaments as well.

Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote:
sarabscientist Wrote:
Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote:
sarabscientist Wrote:Have you been asking other people to vote for you?

Yes, but I've asked only one member, sorry if it is prohibited I'll never do it again...

sarabscientist Wrote:Do you live in Shamsi?

Shamsi is a town in Karachi, I don't live there, [redacted], BTW why are you asking this?

NOTE: NEVER SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH A REGULAR MEMBER.

Your name is Ahsan Tahir? you had another account here?

My name is Michael.

Looks like it's the end of the line for you, buddy.
Wait, I am a little confused; is he actually Ahsan Tahir?
Ummm so aside from the fact that I'm really not convinced your name is "Micheal Morris" and the fact that it is embarrassing how hard you're trying to cover things up. Not to mention that using a picture of Finn Harries as your profile picture really doesn't help your case when it comes to identity. No offense but I can see through the whole stunt a bit too clearly.

[Image: PiXcYCX.png]

[Image: eiUhgoM.png]

Also it doesn't take rocket science to see that these two people are in fact the same person. Facial features aren't covered up by a simple pair of shades.

Anything else you'd like to say?
I was suspicious on this since around time he joined, the typing, the interests, and the everything that Dragon King and sarabscientist just mentioned. I let Kai-V know about my opinion back in November, here's the PM. (Click to View)

Hopefully this can be confirmed soon; our opinions which are probably correct aren't him stating that he's actually Ahsan Tahir (which will probably never happen, though). He just recently asked for a Youtube intro from me, and I'd rather not send it to him, seeing as he may actually be a banned member.

This may also explain why he always wears a mask in his photos, too.

@[sarabscientist] : I was just about to post something relating to that, as well. I was snooping around the account and page today and noticed how similar the two look. It's rather obvious they're the same person.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-RiFMC.../photo.jpg

How's this, Ahsan Tahir?

I knew something was up when you had #Ahsan #Tahir on your Facebook page. I didn't want to push it that I would get in trouble (check post 5) so Jinbee decided to try. Goodbye Smile

EDIT: Had this picture from 5 hours ago, but didn't want to post it until a staff member came on. I think we have enough evidence to prove he is in fact Ahsan Tahir. Let him explain though?
@[Vamp!re] I will ban you after you have replied to all these proofs and allegations against you. This is why it isn't good to blatantly lie to people, you will be caught. The sooner, the better, because at least your removal from this site would have been relatively discreet and dignified. Now since you've made it this far, you're seeing just how easy it is to get caught once you slip up. Not to mention that it is extremely embarrassing ...

Also, make sure your Facebook profile and other accounts are properly secured and private, as a future reference and good internet habit.
Okay guys, I've just sent a PM to Kai-V, once she will reply me, I will post all of the answers here.
Then she can post on your behalf, if there is anything left to say, really.
He admitted he was Ahsan Tahir and said he had changed, but we do not allow multiple accounts, especially only with an afterthought apology.