My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread)

(Aug. 14, 2014  3:21 AM)MissKarat Wrote: I have a fan character design that I will send you through PM. His Beyblade is Shakuro Shadow (He is based on Shadow the Hedgehog because he is awesome). I will send you the designs and others.

Uh, thanks, though I gotta say it does look kinda amazing, yeah I will try making it.

Note: This isn't all about remakes or a new beyblade for existing characters, I would also like you to have an OC and an own beyblade.
(Aug. 14, 2014  2:41 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: That looks like a Proto Grey Dragoon MS/MSUV, did u paint the RF? . Pure awesome! I can't wait to see dranzer. Can you make a wolborg ?

I think somebody wants to see bearings...(thats only if Jinbee can find an alternative to them)[/i]
(Aug. 14, 2014  4:14 AM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2014  2:41 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: That looks like a Proto Grey Dragoon MS/MSUV, did u paint the RF? . Pure awesome! I can't wait to see dranzer. Can you make a wolborg ?

I think somebody wants to see bearings...(thats only if Jinbee can find an alternative to them)[/i]
EWD on like 160? That would maybe be cool. A custom bottom would be even better.
(Aug. 14, 2014  4:37 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2014  4:14 AM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:

EWD on like 160? That would maybe be cool. A custom bottom would be even better.

Well I won't use EWD as I don't have a sharp one, but I can do a custom one, but what do you mean by custom? You mean a modded bottom?
Samebi actually has a bearing-ish gimmick. I know because I am the creator but I sent I sent it to Jinbee so he can finish it for me. They aren't actually bearings but I had fun trying to do something similar.
Yeah basically.
(Aug. 14, 2014  4:42 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Yeah basically.

Ok I could probably do that.
Did you recieve my Shakuro design? Shakuro being a Shaman phony (Like Shadow wass a phony of Sonic)
Yep here's the faster darker version of Shaman:
[Image: iwhjz9.jpg]

[Image: 2hchrtz.jpg]
I know MissKarat was using an Ifraid face.
OK sorry to double post but here's an update, I did a pencil drawing, this is Kenichi Sora.

[Image: 2dhcpxx.jpg]
(Aug. 14, 2014  10:09 PM)Momohimi Wrote: Did you draw Shinkai yet?

Yep here she is, is this how you wanted it?

[Image: 20tgx1j.jpg]
(Aug. 14, 2014  10:32 PM)Momohimi Wrote: Yep, it looks great. Thanks!

Thanks, now to draw Nagisa and Samaru.
Wow, cool design of Kenichi and Shinkai. I can't wait to see how you have done Nagisa.
Here's the lovely lady:

[Image: ruz8me.jpg]
Holy maccheroni! She is gorgeous! It looks a lot like how I designed it.
Here is Aian Meisu:
[Image: r7qjpj.jpg]

Sorry to double post again but editing it means people are less aware:
This is Samaru Ransu
[Image: w0b3m.jpg]

This is Sutorimu Hono
[Image: 206iydi.jpg]
Great designs so far. You still have Taikuki to do left.
Alright I have finished Taikuki Nami:
[Image: 2hrom7m.jpg]
Lmao. All cute characters, but that Aian guy has a lazy eye IMO.
(Aug. 15, 2014  5:28 AM)Neo Wrote: Lmao. All cute characters, but that Aian guy has a lazy eye IMO.

I think he was suppose to raise an eyebrow but the eyebrow is somehow on the same level. Out of curiousity, which are your favourite designs?
(Aug. 15, 2014  12:18 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Here is Aian Meisu:

This is Samaru Ransu

This is Sutorimu Hono

For some reason Sutorimu Hono kinda looks like Jin Kaido from Danball Senki,haha.
(Aug. 15, 2014  5:46 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  12:18 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Here is Aian Meisu:

This is Samaru Ransu

This is Sutorimu Hono

For some reason Sutorimu Hono kinda looks like Jin Kaido from Danball Senki,haha.

Oh yeah he kinda does but with a few differences. I like Danball Senki as well, hah.
Oh yeah, now that I think about it he does. Should I change it or something?