My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread)

Eh, okay.

I'll make him strong but not one of those OP characters like Ryuga.
Here you go J.I.N.B.E.E! I kinda improved the poster for you just like you requested.

[Image: zmbo85.png]
That's absolutely amazing! Nice job, I may show this.
Thank you, this took quite some time to finish.
I want to be apart of this movie! Is there any requirements? @[Momohimi]
(Apr. 15, 2015  4:54 PM)Revenant Wrote: I want to be apart of this movie! Is there any requirements? @[Momohimi]

@[Revenant] No requirements are really needed I don't think, but it depends on if I can fit you anywhere, it depends on which character you're talking about.
Sorry to double post but I forgot to post this image of Phoebee Sutinga from team West.

[Image: mc54c9.jpg]
(Apr. 15, 2015  5:48 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2015  4:54 PM)Revenant Wrote: I want to be apart of this movie! Is there any requirements? @[Momohimi]

@[Revenant] No requirements are really needed I don't think, but it depends on if I can fit you anywhere, it depends on which character you're talking about.
Krios's owner,Atreus Thanatos (Fearless Death),will be involved.

Ill do a write up sometime later tomorrow or today.
He can't be like a main villain as I already have one.
(Apr. 15, 2015  9:46 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: He can't be like a main villain as I already have one.
He's not xD. Hes like Ryuga,a duetragonist (Didnt spell that right,too tired to care). Good and evil.
(Apr. 15, 2015  9:54 PM)Revenant Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2015  9:46 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: He can't be like a main villain as I already have one.
He's not xD. Hes like Ryuga,a duetragonist (Didnt spell that right,too tired to care). Good and evil.

I'll see how it fits capisce?

I may make him try and stop Ryuga, but it depends. I'm not sure how big of a role he would get.
(Apr. 15, 2015  10:01 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2015  9:54 PM)Revenant Wrote:

I may make him try and stop Ryuga, but it depends. I'm not sure how big of a role he would get.
Thats cool,if you could fit him in would be awesome!

EDIT: @[J.I.N.B.E.E!]You know how you made Apollo Jin/Jinn Apollo's face as an avatar?could you make a Krios avatar?
(Apr. 21, 2015  12:39 AM)Revenant Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2015  10:01 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2015  9:54 PM)Revenant Wrote: He's not xD. Hes like Ryuga,a duetragonist (Didnt spell that right,too tired to care). Good and evil.

EDIT: @[J.I.N.B.E.E!]You know how you made Apollo Jin/Jinn Apollo's face as an avatar?could you make a Krios avatar?

Oh yeah, that, I'll do it when I have time, maybe later today, not sure.
(Apr. 22, 2015  6:36 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2015  12:39 AM)Revenant Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2015  10:01 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I'll see how it fits capisce?

Oh yeah, that, I'll do it when I have time, maybe later today, not sure.
Okey Dokey,PM me when you start it!
[Image: bhaxph.png]

@[Revenant] Here, but please remember to credit me.
Keep up the good work, Jinbee. Grin
(May. 08, 2015  6:12 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Keep up the good work, Jinbee. Grin

Eh, thanks KirbyRobot, sorry I haven't done much in a while, I have college and course works so ill try and get back as soon as possible.
Announcement: I probably won't be doing any more Fan Series Beyblade mods, since I have moved on into a different beyblade series with Momohimi for that. However, I will still be doing the stories, the reason I haven't done one isn't actually because I was lazy or busy or anything, TBH I think the introduction of Burst kinda put me off and made me wonder whether if there's a point to continue, this series was also meant to fill the space of hiatus for me, but due to a few PM's and comments from the past, and seeing that Classik himself still managed to continue his story after a long time, that's good enough for me, I know what to write for episode 33 and it's one I wanted to do for a long time.