Poll: What do u think of my Graphics?

Great!
71.43%
Decent
28.57%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Look! You can request avatars or sigs if you want.

My work:
Request format:

Size:
Base Picture:
Text (include color and font):
Extra (you can request effects, etc.):
No idea why but the Wolborg one is gorgeous, can you do Shining God by any chance?
Thank you! I love it, that's why it's my avatar Grin. I can only find one render of SGMS, which is the one beyblade wiki used http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Shining_G...Metal_Sun) . Is that good?
Actually, can you do a Death Quetzalcoatl? Want me to send a picture?
You can choose a render, try to get one similar to this [Image: o6wt3n.jpg]
so I can take advantage of its full beauty (artist voice).

Also specify if you want a sig or avatar or both and if there's enough space I can add writing.
[Image: 33uvgp3.jpg]

If it's not good enough then any angled shot from Beywiki is fine.
I'll see what I can do Smile.
Thanks! Sorry to be a pain Tongue_out
These are great, BK, considering you are starting. Most of them are really funny, I love the F230 one, and the Wolborg one does look smexy.
The money DJ and especially F230 is hilarious, and I totally agree on F230.
Thanks! The F230 one was about a joke between me and Ocean Tongue_out, you shoulda seen the ones he made XD. Just so you guys know, you can use any of my GFX (unless someone's already using it), just ask and please give me credit although it's optional.

I made you a few so u can choose jinbee. Also, if you want text I could add that just tell tell what you want, the font (check my F230 sig, it has lot of cool fonts.) and what color.

1. [Image: 9ase94.jpg]

2. [Image: vi9uo.jpg]

4. [Image: 2hn7t00.jpg]

Like them?
I call dibs on number 3! Yeah I love them, especially with my bad photos haha!
I can't stop

[Image: sz7kzm.jpg]
[Image: 2hfhxyc.jpg]
(Dec. 08, 2014  3:07 AM)BURGER KING Wrote: I can't stop

[Image: sz7kzm.jpg]
[Image: 2hfhxyc.jpg]

Man these made me lol,I might use the other one as a sig.
Lol, I was bored. Thanks man.
Can i have a signature? I just want one with my name on it. It doesn't matter what background you pick. thanks if you can take my request Smile
I'm sorry, I can't type your name XD.

EDIT: actually I can copy and paste it. You sure you don't wanna choose a backaround for yourself? Not even a color? I was thinking Gold or a space backaround? Anyways, what color do u want your name in and is it ok if I do it later today?
A gold background sounds gooood! I want one like your text expect black instead of orange and no specific font. I dont mind! Take all the time you need! Smile
Working on it now!

Done!

[Image: 30aezir.jpg]

If you need anything else , you know who to ask Wink.
It looks awesome! You turned my anger upside down see ヽ(o^―^o)ノ

I got a question how do I use it!? I will definitely come here for another one if I need one Smile
Go to Quote this post and you'll see there is a link where the image is, go to user CP, then Change Signature and add the link in that big box.
[Image: 30aezir.jpg]
It says I'm not aloud to use link because I have less than 10 posts or something Unhappy
What? I've never heard of that before. What do u mean? After you added the code into the box it says you can't add a signature?
Users with less than 10 posts cannot put links on their profile.

That's what it says! Should I go and make 10 posts?
I think that's anti spam bot programs on the website. It's not a link, it's an image, you copied the code exactly how it is right?

If it continues, maybe you should ask Kai-V or just make 10 posts (non spam).