[Mumbai,India] 29/10/11 - Diwali Beyblast

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Name-Diwali Beyblast

Date- 29th October(time mostly from 9 onwards...polls for it)

Venue- Sanjay Gandhi National Park
We are supposed to gather at location 'B' in the map.
Here is a zoomed image of Borivali east
[Image: NationalPark.png]

Confirmed participants-
Janstarblast(Co-host)
SAM10795
nik1392
ashton pinto
nickien
pran1895
aditya11 He will not be able to come due to guests at his home
samith3shetty
NitroNeo
samkul238

Unconfirmed:
God of War

Format: Round Robin. (MFB format)

Entry fee: $5 which is around Rs. 246. and $10 for passport which is almost Rs. 492.

The national park has an entry fee of around rs. 30 as well and although we wont be going to deep in it I want you all to have 200 rs. extra with you in case of emergency. It will be better if you get your cell phones.

So we finally got a tourney for Mumbai. Grin
Since I am not a Mumbaikar and neither live very close to the venue Janstarblast will be the co-host for the tourney.
I will try to get it done before 14:00 so that we can have lunch after the tourney. I hope everyone has breakfast before the tourney.

I am not sure if cameras are allowed in the national park but if they are then please try to bring yours because I may forget. Cameras are allowed, so you can bring yours.

All the confirmed participants will be given my cell number by PM once they post in this thread. I hope all of you have my number by now.

I hope we make this tourney memorable.

No prizes are decided yet. We probably will not have a prize but Janstarblast has asked the committee if we can use the fees for the prize. If the committee agrees you will be informed accordingly(but do not be so sure...it is committee's decision.)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: What time can you come for the tourney?

9:00
12.50%
10:00
25.00%
After 12:00
62.50%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
awesomr good combo ashtton nitro where are you

(Oct. 29, 2011  10:59 AM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: Quoted from winning combinations thread:

(Oct. 29, 2011  10:39 AM)nik1392 Wrote: thanks alot jan...!!!Smile
Really it was luck that SAM's bey got self-KOed once....also the main thing to mention is i had used the light launcher with the lock removed....it helped me alot to get more velocity and stamina
removing anything from a launcher is illegal nik1392 shouldn't have won.....
This tournament could actually not get processed...

BladingSpirit5: Don't be impulsive deciding whether the tournament wont get processed. It could be an isolated battle(s). Let the committees decide.
Its the host's duty to examine the launchers and parts to check whether they are fake or modified. Well, nothing can be said at the moment. The committee needs to decide about what is going to happen to this.
OK, I have PMed Kei about this. Lets wait for his reply.
Sad to know that, nik1392. Unhappy
@spikebeyrahul- Nitro and I are tied at 4th place, I guess. He used Burn Aquario 135WD I guess...
Relic- No, during parts checking, SAM probably did not see any fakes or modifications. I mean, there were fakes, but no modifications. We did not allow fake beys/parts in the tourney. Most of us don't even know when was the launcher modified...
Me & jan are tied at 4th with 4 wins & 4 losses , i hope the tourney remains official , many of the other people came from long distances & this was the first tourney of mumbai
it wasn't sam's mistek...there were not fake parts....just the thing is i had modified the launcher....and now as i know it was illegal im ready for any action against me and im requesting to mods to proceed the tourney as we had 9 participants....they can disqualify my all matches and count the tourney as official....once again sorr to everyone...Unhappy
(Oct. 29, 2011  11:41 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Relic- No, during parts checking, SAM probably did not see any fakes or modifications. I mean, there were fakes, but no modifications. We did not allow fake beys/parts in the tourney. Most of us don't even know when was the launcher modified...

I don't think he would have actually modified it during the tournament.
And from what I see, it seems to me that he didn't intend to do it. Because he already told us that he thought it was legal.
What I'm saying is SAM might have not checked properly and if he indeed didn't, its his mistake.
Relic- Yes, there has been a major misunderstanding, I guess.
Lets see what Kei says...
Also Nik, its OK. We know that it was just a misunderstanding. Smile
nik1392 did not do it intentionally , i hope the only action is matches not being counted , he played fairly apart from the launcher confusion & so i don't think warning is necessary as it was a honest mistake

thankfully we had 9 bladders
there wasnt sam's mistek also because i had only that launcher modified...rest were proper so he checked the other lauchers so must have thaught all is fine
well if he didn't know that it was illegal probably the mods will forget him i guess but i think they will take a action against him and most of it they can give him 10% or 20% warning and ban all his matches because we all know that our mod are not that very strict i wish they forgive nik1392 because this was the first tournament of mumbai and i don't want it to be ruined! (sorry if a spam)
For the prize::: i came third and got ""LIGHTNING SWORD SHOWDOWN"" which includes BB71A ray stricker D125 Attack and inferno gasher SW145SSF Balance...
i forgot what the other guys got>> dont remember much you can ask them....... YOU CAN ASK THEM
and i didnot win with nik1392 even once (it does matter, he was good)

(Oct. 29, 2011  11:35 AM)spikebeyraahul Wrote: awesomr good combo ashtton nitro where are you
thanks spikebeyrahul.......!
wish to battle you one day

(Oct. 29, 2011  10:10 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: The tourney is over.
Results-
First place- nik1392
Second place- SAM10795
Third Place- Ashton Pinto

Winning combos-
1st- Earth Eagle 105WD
2nd- VariAres CH120RF
3rd place- Earth Horogium GB145WD

I am not sure of all of the winning combos as I saw most of the parts for the first time. Also, Basalt was officially banned at the start of the tourney.
More info will be added if required! Smile

The tourney was a major success! It was fun to attend the first tourney in Mumbai and I hope everyone enjoyed it! Smile
EDIT- Please do tell us about what prizes you all bought!

Jan, i had used black Metal face in my Combo, i had put a sticker on it therefore you must have not noticed it.
Okay...let me clear everything up..I basically checked all the parts and also the launcher...but I did not launch from the and check of course...just saw whether they were of Hasbro/TT or no..I checked two of his launchers and both of them were fine so I did not bother to check the rest to save time and complete the tourney faster...it seems as he had used a different launcher during the tourney which I had not checked...so there was no way for me to know...during my battle with him as well I was more concentrated towards the stadium because as mentioned earlier my Variares had self KOed before so I did not bother to look above the stadium floor...so I only came to know about this modification after the tourney ended and nik himself said that he had removed the lock....and he also said that it was legal(he said he asked in the launcher modifications thread) but it turned out that he misread the reply to his post as 'legal' instead of 'illegal'..and he told this to me by phone call when he reached home...I agree that I should have checked it all more thoroughly but due to the hurry which my parents had I did not bother to take close looks and spend time in it . Sorry for that.
Congrats for the tourney..even though there is some misunderstand and problem..hoe it get processed..
Well done as well to the winners..post the pics up guys.. Tongue_out
The participants
From left to right..
NitroNeo,ashton pinto,nik1392,samith3shetty(at back),SAM10795(in middle),samkul238(forefront),pran1895,nickien,Janstarblast
The winners
From left to right..
nik1392(1st), SAM10795(2nd), ashton pinto(3rd)

Finals video will be up soon...but the one I have is unable to show the battle clearly...so
Janstarblast if your uncle has recorded it as well then please do upload it...as well as that of the first match which we had
LOL..thats how you guys look like..looking forward the videos..
We all were sweating a lot due to the hot and humid climate of Mumbai so as you can see my face is the most oily as if it was an oil field XD
(Oct. 30, 2011  7:29 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: The participants
From left to right..
NitroNeo,ashton pinto,nik1392,samith3shetty(at back),SAM10795(in middle),samkul238(forefront),pran1895,nickien,Janstarblast
The winners
From left to right..

Finals video will be up soon...but the one I have is unable to show the battle clearly...so
Janstarblast if your uncle has recorded it as well then please do upload it...as well as that of the first match which we had

Sure! Also, even I did record videos in my phone. But, I do not know how to upload... But, I'll try right now! Grin
Congrats! for the tourney! wellll done!
(Oct. 30, 2011  8:31 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2011  7:29 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: The participants
From left to right..
The winners
From left to right..

Sure! Also, even I did record videos in my phone. But, I do not know how to upload... But, I'll try right now! Grin
send to you laptop via bluetooth or cable..create youtube acount..then you can upload video.. Grin
Congratulations to all...the winners, participants and the organizers for a successful beyblade tourney... Smile
This tournament has now been processed, and applicable credits and Faces have been awarded. Congratulations all!
Hmm..I thought Kai-V denied the faces due to launcher issue isn't it? BTW Beyranks are yet to be processed..I was wondering how I stayed the same even after losing 2 battles. Thanks Arupaeo for processing this and everyone else as well for making this tourney happen(ad successful as well I hope)