Poll: What time can you come for the tourney?
This poll is closed.
9:00 12.50% 1 12.50%
10:00 25.00% 2 25.00%
After 12:00 62.50% 5 62.50%
Total 8 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average

[Mumbai,India] 29/10/11 - Diwali Beyblast
nik1392

Tiger Claw attack!!
BeyRank: #142 (1,290)
Gold FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceAquila FaceLeone FaceStriker FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceLyra FaceAres FaceKetos FaceHoruseus FaceNemesis FaceSerpent FaceAquila FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceLyra FaceHorogium FaceWolf FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FacePrize Hunter FaceUranus FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IVGold FaceGold FaceCrown FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceGill FaceMetal FaceMF2 Face

wohhhh great man!!!so have u decided about the prizes???i mean which beys and are we going to buy online or from the regular shops???
Oct 28 2011 04:51 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
NitroNeo

BEYTTOUSAI
BeyRank: #3,197 (902)
Antique FaceRose Gold Face

Regular shops are better , as online shops have shipping fees , also please get a passport , because you will get access to all tourneys across the world for a year [ so think about india only how many tourneys you can attend ] , you can also participate in WBO Face , beyblade lottery giveaways so you can also get a free WBO Profile face or if you are lucky you can get a Bey [ i think they give it to your home free WBO Handles the shipping ] please check though

So i would suggest to most of you get a passport , but it''s your call

[Image: NarutoSig.jpg]
Oct 28 2011 05:20 PM
ashton pinto

TEAMBEYXTREME
BeyRank: #89 (1,338)
Bronze FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceEmerald FaceBlaze FaceDJ FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceGuardian FaceAverazer FaceKronos FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceUranus FaceCyber Pegasis FaceKetos FaceHoruseus FaceAquila FaceAnniversary Face 2012Rose Gold FaceDark Leopard FaceWBBA Caesar FaceWBBA Caesar FaceWBBA L Drago FaceAres FaceGold FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceCygnus FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceSilver FacePoseidon FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IVSilver FaceRuby FaceAmber FacePassport FaceAnniversary Face 2013Lacerta FaceWBBA Caesar FaceGill FacePoseidon FaceRose Platinum FaceHorogium FaceGold FaceGold FaceOnyx FaceLyra FaceCrown FaceAquila FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FaceGirago FaceFace of Days V
(This post was last modified: Oct 28 2011 06:57 PM by ashton pinto.)
Which beys are there for prizes..?
Will u get them tommorow
Does the National park give permission for tourneys?

[Image: 751b3821-cf69-4bae-970d-ba439d41ca98_zps4a910826.jpg]
Selling HMS/Plastics/MFB beyblades

Instagram
|Twitter|WBO Event India Facebook Page|Beyblade Tournament's Discussion : India| YouTube Channel
Oct 28 2011 06:28 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
NitroNeo

BEYTTOUSAI

The last time i went there we played cricket there , people play freezbees , badminton , cricket , football so beyblade should not be a problem , unless they are total loons & think beyblades are real weapons or something

Anyway just to let everyone know , don't bring fireworks or any firecrackers as there are tree's & could cause a fire so do take that in mind for yours & everyone Else's safety

Oct 28 2011 07:34 PM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
BeyRank: #231 (1,223)
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013

OK everyone! All the Best for the tourney! Also, we must give Kei proof that we bought beyblades. We will have to show him the bills of the things we buy. So make it a point to ask the shopkeeper for a bill. Smile

[Image: janstarblastsignature.jpg]
Team IB Revolutions
Thanks to N0body for the avatar and Synth for the signature!
Oct 29 2011 03:01 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
BladingSpirit5

BeyRank: #96 (1,330)
Gold FaceFace of Days IIBronze FaceEmerald FaceHerculeo FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceBlaze FaceSapphire FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceBronze FaceGold FaceDragoon II FaceCyber Pegasis FaceUranus FaceUranus FaceCrown FaceFox FaceBeelzeb FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVGold Face

Is the tournament done yet? It's 14:12 hrs here. If it has finished who wins?
Oct 29 2011 09:37 AM
fabregasrox323

(bring it on)
BeyRank: #1,062 (1,046)
Amber FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIIBronze FaceEmerald FaceBronze Face

(Oct 29 2011 09:37 AM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote:  Is the tournament done yet? It's 14:12 hrs here. If it has finished who wins?

even i am eager to know the results!

credit goes to '''BS5''' for the avatar!
Oct 29 2011 09:48 AM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013
(This post was last modified: Oct 29 2011 10:21 AM by Janstarblast.)
The tourney is over.
Results-
First place- nik1392
Second place- SAM10795
Third Place- Ashton Pinto

Winning combos-
1st- Earth Eagle 105WD
2nd- VariAres CH120RF
3rd place- Earth Horogium GB145WD

I am not sure of all of the winning combos as I saw most of the parts for the first time. Also, Basalt was officially banned at the start of the tourney.
More info will be added if required! Smile

The tourney was a major success! It was fun to attend the first tourney in Mumbai and I hope everyone enjoyed it! Smile
EDIT- Please do tell us about what prizes you all bought!

Team IB Revolutions
Oct 29 2011 10:10 AM
BladingSpirit5

BeyRank: #96 (1,330)
Gold FaceFace of Days IIBronze FaceEmerald FaceHerculeo FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceBlaze FaceSapphire FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceBronze FaceGold FaceDragoon II FaceCyber Pegasis FaceUranus FaceUranus FaceCrown FaceFox FaceBeelzeb FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVGold Face
(This post was last modified: Oct 29 2011 11:39 AM by BladingSpirit5.)
Quoted from winning combinations thread:

(Oct 29 2011 10:39 AM)nik1392 Wrote:  thanks alot jan...!!!Smile
Really it was luck that SAM's bey got self-KOed once....also the main thing to mention is i had used the light launcher with the lock removed....it helped me alot to get more velocity and stamina
removing anything from a launcher is illegal nik1392 shouldn't have won.....
This tournament could actually not get processed...(shouldn't have actuually posted this part oops Tongue_out)
Oct 29 2011 10:59 AM
nik1392

Tiger Claw attack!!
Gold FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceAquila FaceLeone FaceStriker FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceLyra FaceAres FaceKetos FaceHoruseus FaceNemesis FaceSerpent FaceAquila FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceLyra FaceHorogium FaceWolf FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FacePrize Hunter FaceUranus FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IVGold FaceGold FaceCrown FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceGill FaceMetal FaceMF2 Face

sory guys...it was illegal to use lock removed launcher....realy sorry for that...im not the winnerUnhappy
Oct 29 2011 11:34 AM
Lie

Lier
BeyRank: #514 (1,121)
Face of Days IIBronze FaceOrion FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceBeelzeb FaceBronze FaceFox FaceBeafowl FaceAquila FaceFace of Days IVSilver FaceSapphire FaceOrso Face
(This post was last modified: Oct 29 2011 11:39 AM by Lie.)
awesomr good combo ashtton nitro where are you

Bey Nightmares-Elite Beyblade team.
Oct 29 2011 11:35 AM
Uwik

Professor Processor
BeyRank: #26 (1,498)
Rose Gold FaceAmber FaceDraciel FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceHerculeo FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAntique FaceWolborg FaceAnubis FaceMetal FaceAmethyst FaceGold FaceRuby FaceBlaze FacePegasis II FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceBeelzeb FaceUranus FaceFace of Days IIIBronze FaceSagittario FaceSerpent FaceGold FaceCygnus FaceKronos FaceHerculeo FaceChimera FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of SoulSilver FacePeridot FaceOnyx FaceAnniversary Face 2013L Drago Armored FaceSusanow FaceReviser FaceBalro II FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 Face

(Oct 29 2011 10:59 AM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote:  Quoted from winning combinations thread:

(Oct 29 2011 10:39 AM)nik1392 Wrote:  thanks alot jan...!!!Smile
Really it was luck that SAM's bey got self-KOed once....also the main thing to mention is i had used the light launcher with the lock removed....it helped me alot to get more velocity and stamina
removing anything from a launcher is illegal nik1392 shouldn't have won.....
This tournament could actually not get processed...

@BladingSpirit5: Don't be impulsive deciding whether the tournament wont get processed. It could be an isolated battle(s). Let the committees decide.
Oct 29 2011 11:36 AM
Relic

BeyRank: #125 (1,304)
Gold FaceDJ FaceChimera FaceUnicorno FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceAquila FaceGold FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IIIUranus FaceGold FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceSilver Face
(This post was last modified: Oct 29 2011 11:43 AM by Relic.)
Its the host's duty to examine the launchers and parts to check whether they are fake or modified. Well, nothing can be said at the moment. The committee needs to decide about what is going to happen to this.

[Image: 24b7las.jpg]

[Image: 2cxasqs.gif]

Oct 29 2011 11:41 AM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
(This post was last modified: Oct 29 2011 11:43 AM by Janstarblast.)
OK, I have PMed Kei about this. Lets wait for his reply.
Sad to know that, nik1392. Unhappy
@spikebeyrahul- Nitro and I are tied at 4th place, I guess. He used Burn Aquario 135WD I guess...
@Relic- No, during parts checking, SAM probably did not see any fakes or modifications. I mean, there were fakes, but no modifications. We did not allow fake beys/parts in the tourney. Most of us don't even know when was the launcher modified...

Team IB Revolutions
Oct 29 2011 11:41 AM
NitroNeo

BEYTTOUSAI

Me & jan are tied at 4th with 4 wins & 4 losses , i hope the tourney remains official , many of the other people came from long distances & this was the first tourney of mumbai

Oct 29 2011 11:50 AM
nik1392

Tiger Claw attack!!

it wasn't sam's mistek...there were not fake parts....just the thing is i had modified the launcher....and now as i know it was illegal im ready for any action against me and im requesting to mods to proceed the tourney as we had 9 participants....they can disqualify my all matches and count the tourney as official....once again sorr to everyone...Unhappy
Oct 29 2011 11:51 AM
Relic

BeyRank: #125 (1,304)
Gold FaceDJ FaceChimera FaceUnicorno FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceAquila FaceGold FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IIIUranus FaceGold FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceSilver Face
(This post was last modified: Oct 29 2011 11:57 AM by Relic.)
(Oct 29 2011 11:41 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:  @Relic- No, during parts checking, SAM probably did not see any fakes or modifications. I mean, there were fakes, but no modifications. We did not allow fake beys/parts in the tourney. Most of us don't even know when was the launcher modified...

I don't think he would have actually modified it during the tournament.
And from what I see, it seems to me that he didn't intend to do it. Because he already told us that he thought it was legal.
What I'm saying is SAM might have not checked properly and if he indeed didn't, its his mistake.

[Image: 24b7las.jpg]

[Image: 2cxasqs.gif]

Oct 29 2011 11:53 AM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY

@Relic- Yes, there has been a major misunderstanding, I guess.
Lets see what Kei says...
Also Nik, its OK. We know that it was just a misunderstanding. Smile

Team IB Revolutions
Oct 29 2011 11:56 AM
NitroNeo

BEYTTOUSAI

nik1392 did not do it intentionally , i hope the only action is matches not being counted , he played fairly apart from the launcher confusion & so i don't think warning is necessary as it was a honest mistake

thankfully we had 9 bladders

Oct 29 2011 11:58 AM
nik1392

Tiger Claw attack!!

there wasnt sam's mistek also because i had only that launcher modified...rest were proper so he checked the other lauchers so must have thaught all is fine
Oct 29 2011 12:04 PM