Poll: What time can you come for the tourney?
This poll is closed.
9:00 12.50% 1 12.50%
10:00 25.00% 2 25.00%
After 12:00 62.50% 5 62.50%
Total 8 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average

[Mumbai,India] 29/10/11 - Diwali Beyblast
nickien

TEAMBEYXTREME
BeyRank: #1,807 (1,002)
Face of Days V

why is this thread not in upcomming events....???

[Image: afb139e8-1cf6-447a-98b1-c0fe84edf1b6_zps30f903d0.jpg]
Oct 28 2011 04:33 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Justaway

BeyRank: #63 (1,385)
Face of Days IIGold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceSapphire FaceGold FaceGold FaceAntique FaceCancer FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGuardian FaceGaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceGigars FaceWolf FaceRose Gold FaceUranus FaceKetos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCounter Leone FaceBeelzeb FaceBeelzeb FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceNemesis FaceJupiter FaceOrion FaceCrown FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Blaze FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceJiraiya FaceGold FaceSilver FaceDranzer II FaceSamurai Changer FacePerseus FaceGold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceMetal FaceAnniversary Face 2013Virgo FacePhoenix FaceCygnus FaceSagittario FaceCapricorne FaceWBBA Caesar FaceBalro II FaceMF2 Face

Because it is probably too late for it?
Oct 28 2011 04:41 AM
Justaway

Face of Days IIGold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceSapphire FaceGold FaceGold FaceAntique FaceCancer FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGuardian FaceGaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceGigars FaceWolf FaceRose Gold FaceUranus FaceKetos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCounter Leone FaceBeelzeb FaceBeelzeb FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceNemesis FaceJupiter FaceOrion FaceCrown FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Blaze FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceJiraiya FaceGold FaceSilver FaceDranzer II FaceSamurai Changer FacePerseus FaceGold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceMetal FaceAnniversary Face 2013Virgo FacePhoenix FaceCygnus FaceSagittario FaceCapricorne FaceWBBA Caesar FaceBalro II FaceMF2 Face
(This post was last modified: Oct 28 2011 08:10 AM by Justaway.)
The place where we are to assemble is shown in OP it is the location Nitro suggested...the entrance of the park
Oct 28 2011 06:45 AM
NitroNeo

BEYTTOUSAI
BeyRank: #3,188 (902)
Antique FaceRose Gold Face
(This post was last modified: Oct 28 2011 07:52 AM by NitroNeo.)
Ok for the location >>>

http://maps.google.co.in/maps/place?cid=...kgWRrYiBDg

TIPS to get there >>>

1 ] If you are coming by train , then after you reach borivali station then come to borivali [ east ] , then take 301 or 293 bus & ask for the stop NATIONAL PARK , alternatively you can ask ASHTON PINTO to meet you at platform number 6 ticket window of borivali [ east ] area so you can come in a group

There is a big gate of national park & there is a shiv temple facing directly opposite to the gate on the other side of the highway

Yes NATIONAL PARK IS ON THE HIGHWAY

2 ] If you are coming by car or bus on the highway , then if you come from dadar side to borivali then you will pass a cinema called " KULRAJ BROADWAY " on the highway it is between KANDIVALI & BORIVALI , so after that as you come towards BORIVALI you can ask the people for the main entrance of NATIONAL PARK

if you are coming from Thane or Virar side then you will pass a toll post of Dahisar , go straight on the highway & after you take 2 flyovers then don't take the next ones & just ask the people around they will tell you

[Image: NarutoSig.jpg]
Oct 28 2011 07:52 AM
ashton pinto

TEAMBEYXTREME
BeyRank: #88 (1,338)
Bronze FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceEmerald FaceBlaze FaceDJ FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceGuardian FaceAverazer FaceKronos FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceUranus FaceCyber Pegasis FaceKetos FaceHoruseus FaceAquila FaceAnniversary Face 2012Rose Gold FaceDark Leopard FaceWBBA Caesar FaceWBBA Caesar FaceWBBA L Drago FaceAres FaceGold FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceCygnus FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceSilver FacePoseidon FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IVSilver FaceRuby FaceAmber FacePassport FaceAnniversary Face 2013Lacerta FaceWBBA Caesar FaceGill FacePoseidon FaceRose Platinum FaceHorogium FaceGold FaceGold FaceOnyx FaceLyra FaceCrown FaceAquila FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FaceGirago FaceFace of Days V

Hey anyone.. Are there any prizes

[Image: 751b3821-cf69-4bae-970d-ba439d41ca98_zps4a910826.jpg]
Selling HMS/Plastics/MFB beyblades

Instagram
|Twitter|WBO Event India Facebook Page|Beyblade Tournament's Discussion : India| YouTube Channel
Oct 28 2011 08:40 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Justaway

I dont think so but in case I get a chance to bring some prizes I'll try...but most probably there wont be any..
Oct 28 2011 09:53 AM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
BeyRank: #231 (1,223)
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013

(Oct 27 2011 07:26 PM)Deikailo Wrote:  Finally! I'm so happy you guys could get enough players for Mumbai! Grin So proud of you guys~

Take lots of pictures. Wink

Hallo, Deikailo!
Yes, we will certainly take pics! Most of us will have our cell phones, so we'll keep clicking whenever we feel like!

[Image: janstarblastsignature.jpg]
Team IB Revolutions
Thanks to N0body for the avatar and Synth for the signature!
Oct 28 2011 10:06 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
Benjohadi

Stark Industries
BeyRank: #941 (1,055)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceDJ FaceLibra FaceGold FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceHerculeo FaceGemios FaceBrad FaceChimera FacePeridot FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAnniversary Face 2012Dragonis FaceGemios FaceVirgo Face

(Oct 28 2011 09:53 AM)SAM10795 Wrote:  I dont think so but in case I get a chance to bring some prizes I'll try...but most probably there wont be any..

After collecting the fees..you guys can sort out the prize with the budget you guys got..in that case..you guys will have prizes..just that it is a bit late to receive..lol..haha

btw..good luck guys..have fun... Grin

[Image: 52984057.jpg]

My collection 1 year ago
My plastics anf MFB parts shop...visit my shop for a nice deals and promotions
Oct 28 2011 10:13 AM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013
(This post was last modified: Oct 28 2011 10:16 AM by Janstarblast.)
Thanks Benjo!
Also SAM, you may expect one of my friends in the tourney. He is not a confirmed attendee, just he might come.
He is a WBO member already, so there just might be chances of an eleventh member entering.
EDIT- Oops! Forgot to give his username- God of war.

Team IB Revolutions
Oct 28 2011 10:15 AM
Justaway

(This post was last modified: Oct 28 2011 10:33 AM by Justaway.)
My sister is not confirmed either...because she wants to see the National Park with my parents instead of beyblading sitting at one place.

EDIT:About the prizes....I dont think I will be able to get any now...because I have spent a lot of money on beys so my parents may not allow me to spend more on prizes ...so in case anyone else will be getting...I have no problem but I dont think anyone else will..
Oct 28 2011 10:31 AM
Benjohadi

Stark Industries
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceDJ FaceLibra FaceGold FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceHerculeo FaceGemios FaceBrad FaceChimera FacePeridot FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAnniversary Face 2012Dragonis FaceGemios FaceVirgo Face

(Oct 28 2011 10:31 AM)SAM10795 Wrote:  My sister is not confirmed either...because she wants to see the National Park with my parents instead of beyblading sitting at one place.

EDIT:About the prizes....I dont think I will be able to get any now...because I have spent a lot of money on beys so my parents may not allow me to spend more on prizes ...so in case anyone else will be getting...I have no problem but I dont think anyone else will..
you guys can buy the prize later..sort the prize with Kei..he would consider it..
thats the use of the fees as well..you guys wil have some budget for prizes with the fees..

My collection 1 year ago
Oct 28 2011 10:36 AM
Justaway

Let us see .. because there will be 3-4 of us who will get passports and since I am too scared to PM the committee it would be better if the co-host(Janstarblast) asks Kei for it...anyways I am almost 150 km away from the venue so even if we get prizes they'll probably be given only during the next tourney
Oct 28 2011 10:39 AM
Benjohadi

Stark Industries

dont scared due..they dont eat you..hahahahhaaha
well..postage works too..since i post some of the prize in my event to the winner once...
or let someone that is not too far old or order the prize..while the rest of balance of the fees can go to WBO..well..firstly..managed well and estimate the budget earlier..

My collection 1 year ago
Oct 28 2011 10:43 AM
Relic

BeyRank: #121 (1,304)
Gold FaceDJ FaceChimera FaceUnicorno FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceAquila FaceGold FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IIIUranus FaceGold FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceSilver Face

Awesome !
I'm so proud of you people. Seriously, I can't express my happiness for the Indian Community in words.
Good Luck with this tournament Wink

[Image: 24b7las.jpg]

[Image: 2cxasqs.gif]

Oct 28 2011 12:44 PM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY

(Oct 28 2011 10:39 AM)SAM10795 Wrote:  Let us see .. because there will be 3-4 of us who will get passports and since I am too scared to PM the committee it would be better if the co-host(Janstarblast) asks Kei for it...anyways I am almost 150 km away from the venue so even if we get prizes they'll probably be given only during the next tourney

Well, I will certainly ask Kei about this. Smile
I dunno if he'll agree or not, but I'll try.
I'll say Benjo Ben-Ben suggested us to do it! LOL! *joke*

Team IB Revolutions
Oct 28 2011 01:15 PM
BladingSpirit5

BeyRank: #95 (1,330)
Gold FaceFace of Days IIBronze FaceEmerald FaceHerculeo FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceBlaze FaceSapphire FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceBronze FaceGold FaceDragoon II FaceCyber Pegasis FaceUranus FaceUranus FaceCrown FaceFox FaceBeelzeb FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVGold Face
(This post was last modified: Oct 28 2011 03:15 PM by BladingSpirit5.)
The tournament tomorrow hope you guys are prepared. Just remember to have fun and don't get too serious about your losses especially SAM.
To SAM10795 - If you lose once don't take it to seriously the same thing happened to me and I lost my confidence because of which I lost a two more matches and then I realized how stupid I was. I completely forgot to have fun. So just don't take your losses too seriously.
Oct 28 2011 03:14 PM
Justaway

(Oct 28 2011 03:14 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote:  The tournament tomorrow hope you guys are prepared. Just remember to have fun and don't get too serious about your losses especially SAM.
To SAM10795 - If you lose once don't take it to seriously the same thing happened to me and I lost my confidence because of which I lost a two more matches and then I realized how stupid I was. I completely forgot to have fun. So just don't take your losses too seriously.
I am actually prepared for losing... Pinching_grin yes I know I shouldnt take losses seriously because the more battles I have I am ought to lose one...just thinking whether I should make this Basalt free or no..because me and Nitro are the only ones with Basalt AFAIK so we may have an unfair advantage if we use it.
Oct 28 2011 03:20 PM
fabregasrox323

(bring it on)
BeyRank: #1,055 (1,046)
Amber FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIIBronze FaceEmerald FaceBronze Face

finally! at last there is the second tourney of Maharashtra and the 5th tournament in india! we are getting at a higher point now!

credit goes to '''BS5''' for the avatar!
Oct 28 2011 03:58 PM
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY

Kei Wrote:
Janstarblast Wrote:
Kei Wrote:
Janstarblast Wrote:Hi Kei!
Well, our city has finally got a tourney, and we had a question. I was given the task to ask you about it. We were deciding- Should we have prizes?
Then, we got this suggestion-

(Oct 28 2011 10:13 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:  
(Oct 28 2011 09:53 AM)SAM10795 Wrote:  I dont think so but in case I get a chance to bring some prizes I'll try...but most probably there wont be any..

After collecting the fees..you guys can sort out the prize with the budget you guys got..in that case..you guys will have prizes..just that it is a bit late to receive..lol..haha

(Oct 28 2011 10:36 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:  you guys can buy the prize later..sort the prize with Kei..he would consider it..
thats the use of the fees as well..you guys wil have some budget for prizes with the fees..
So, is this allowed?

Hey,

How many people are you expecting at the tournament?

Probably 9-11 members might attend. Smile I was told that at least 3-4 of these are willing to buy passports. Smile

Alright, we can probably reimburse you guys for $35, then. Just make sure to get receipts, as I need to see them before I can reimburse you.

I asked Kei! Here's the whole conversation.

Team IB Revolutions
Oct 28 2011 04:44 PM
Benjohadi

Stark Industries

LOL..he aproved..then use the budget wisely.. Grin
get awesome prizes either from local stores or online..Pinching_grin

My collection 1 year ago
Oct 28 2011 04:49 PM