Most annoying character

Kenta and the Garcia douches!
The Gracie's were horrible, but Enzo has to be the worst one, even ignoring his catchphrase. Argo is probably the least annoying I suppose. Hilary, specifically V-Force Hilary also makes me pull my hair out.

I thank that the Burst anime has no real annoying characters yet.
(Nov. 05, 2016  9:29 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I thank that the Burst anime has no real annoying characters yet.

Valt ?
(Nov. 05, 2016  10:35 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2016  9:29 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I thank that the Burst anime has no real annoying characters yet.

Valt ?

Not even Valt, I did consider mentioning him here but he wasn't annoying enough for me.
This is a pretty popular opinion but I think the most annoying character definitely goes to Enzo. Not only does his character straight out suck but one of the many flaws he suffers from is being an annoying, cheating little brat. Yeah, I know he and his family are bitter to everyone due to their living conditions but it's really no excuse for him to be an unlikable little... yeah. Oh and do I even need to get into his catchphrase "Amazing huh?!"? Amazing huh? Yeah, I don't think so Enzo.
Not really most annoying character, but as far as voice dub is considered, Gingka's English voice is like nails on a chalkboars
I used to hate wakya from burst cause he was mean and a jerk
Shu lol. Really I don't hate him or anything but really they shown him too over powered. I mean you can't OS him or KO him (due to more then stamina typrs stamina and more then defence type defence) and he can KO everything (more then attack types attack). Well thats kinda unfair. They showed Kai and Rauga op too but they lost too and they really was 'trying to win or atleast doing something' shu just win without doing anything (only I seen him doing hard to win is against Orochi or Valto) lol.

Well I can understand that. But they don't even battle him against other spin emperor (like Kaiser/Xhaka for example. I'm sure he would have quite a lot of troube against him as he had some issue against valt. Xcaluber have like 2X more powerful attack)
Well, it's true Shu is powerful but the first series has yet to be finished and I'm certain he'll lose soon. Ryuga took the very last episode of Metal Fusion to lose, and only lost twice out of many many battles.
I agree with you guys that Shu is portrayed as too overpowered so far.
Buuuuuuut considering he's Valt's main rival that's actually good I'd say. In BSB and MFB we only had jerks as main rivals so far and that was... edgy af haha. Shu is a sweetheart, he cares for Valt and everyone and gives advice when it's needed. So yeah, I'd rather have him extremely overpowered than Kyoya or Kai. :'D *grabs popcorn*

Also Emily (BSB). I'm sure she isn't a bad person but her ambition to win and surpass others can get really annoying. 8C
O.G-Hitoshi/Hiro(Takaos brother) he acted like such an carp towards everyone during the B.E.G.A arc and was partly responsible for Brooklyns rage (not the one your thinking of Wink)
M.F-Doji, carp just wouldn't die
Burst-Valt's siblings, they just serve no purpose and I'm always finding myself skipping the scenes that focus on them.

don't hate characters based on their dubbed versions. English dubs of anime's tend to change characters (dbz and every 4kids dub are most notable)
The 4 characters that I felt had the dub treatment were
Kai(in the dub he was a little carp who constantly made jokes all the time while in the Japanese he was more calm and intimidating while showing respect to his opponents e.g dub: "fiery beyblades!? Earth to boris I'm wasting my time!" Sub: "the more I fight, the more I start to notice..")
Brooklyn(the dub seems to have changes his motives from wanting to be free and be omnipotent to wanting to battle Takao in his own world. The sub constantly reminds the viewers that Brooklyn has no bey-spirit or emotions while the dub states "but Brooklyns spirit is stronger." (Something along those lines)
Gingka(his voice was really well done in the sub and wasn't annoying but we all know the atrocity of his dub voice)
Kenta(similar to gingka plus the dub toned down his development(when I first watched 4D in sub I was always rooting for Kenta but in the dub I just wanted him to shut up) also Kenta is just a kid so don't hate him for idolising Gingka
i would say Lui 100%
Annoying huh?
Kenta in season 1 and 2 of metal fight
And ginka in season 1 or metal fight
And Hearts from season 3 of burst
Arthur..........
(Mar. 19, 2020  9:49 PM)William Cochran Wrote: i would say Lui 100%

You need to stop bringing back threads that have been dead for 4 years. Do you understand? It's called necroposting and it's bad. If you're not going to look at the date of the last post of the thread, or the date of the thread you're responding to, then don't post.
Wakiya needs to step down off his high horse.  And i think Valt has ADHD.

(Mar. 20, 2020  12:54 AM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: Wakiya needs to step down off his high horse.  And i think Valt has ADHD.

And on that note I'm closing this thread. My goodness, you have a LOT to learn.