Most Idiotic Scene you ever Seen !!!

any scene where they threaten to use their beys on someone. like in the episode where they meet hyoma kyoya points leone at hyoma and madoka and kenta flip out and stop him. what was he gonna do? spin a top in front of him? also when gingka pulls out pegasis and says tell me where ldrago is. pull out a pistol not a beyblade....
When Ming Ming beat Daichi.... That was the stupidest thing I've ever witnessed in the entire series.
Really? Besides the "speech" that Ming Ming gave in the middle of her battle? I found the whole: I'm a Rebecca Black and I'm also a scitzafrantic who is some what-more creepy than I am now, to be worst than the actual battle with Daichi.
(Apr. 08, 2011  6:10 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Really? Besides the "speech" that Ming Ming gave in the middle of her battle? I found the whole: I'm a Rebecca Black and I'm also a scitzafrantic who is some what-more creepy than I am now, to be worst than the actual battle with Daichi.

Nope, I can deal with the speech, and the multi-personality disorder she has. Her impersonation of a singer was actually decent in Japanese. XD

Daichi should have won though. Screaming during a beybattle always means victory!!! They ruined that philosophy with that battle!!! Argh! lol
when ginka says "I just feel like spinning around like a beyblade!"
(then spins around in place)
When Libra shoots sonic booms/lasers at Eagle. That or when they play Yu's background scene(episode two after survival battle I think) when he's randomly standing in the middle of nowhere.
When Kenta and Benkei are Fighting over the sandwitches LOL And a monkey got them.
The most dumbest scene I've ever saw was Ginga trying to get Galaxy Pegasis, He got Galaxy Pegasis by TALKING, then a glowing blue colour was on Galaxy Pegasis, weird, and Ginga just got Galaxy Pegasis. (Who would have thought about that? This scene is reallly corny)
When the American Blader DJ and the Blader DJ Battle I like yes this will be the BEST battle EVER when I saw it on youtube then I clicked it and it was HORRIBLE.
(Apr. 08, 2011  12:05 PM)jass griper Wrote: when ginka laughs

(Apr. 08, 2011  11:39 PM)night eagle Wrote: when ginka says "I just feel like spinning around like a beyblade!"
(then spins around in place)

Yes n yes Gingkas idiocy FTW

Anyway this brings me back to him thinking that the truck or whatever is a restroom & the new MFB Movie , wow Ginga & that guy with that sol blaze wow the kids went in a spaceship without any training of gravity & other sorts , that actually would have made a part of Neil Armstrong & Superman die at that instant [ sorry of topic , but that moment really did make me go WT Hell Kerbecs ]
TRIPLE BEEF BURGERS!!! And yes, Ginga gives some of the dumbest examples in the world... His analogy KILLS!
Also, I get irritated of Doji's wonderful accent, and his hatred for cactus....
In mfb, when fighting against ginga batarigani was making various cheating techniques to defeat ginga such as calling crabs, creating holes on soil, increasing the height of balance wheel of his blade etc. I think that was a idiotic scene appeared on beyblade.
It is whenever Ginga talks about that Blader Spirit thing. Tired It was annoying.
And idiotic.
(Apr. 13, 2011  12:45 PM)GatlingClawX Wrote: In mfb, when fighting against ginga batarigani was making various cheating techniques to defeat ginga such as calling crabs, creating holes on soil, increasing the height of balance wheel of his blade etc. I think that was a idiomatic scene appeared on beyblade.

well, that is tetsuya wataregami. Also, that increase in height was not cheating. Its his beyblade's gimmick. CH120 is the trach he uses. For your information, Ch 120 can change its height and become CH145. Though, I agree with you, that change in height was WAY to much. Also, Ch120 is not so thin..
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:07 PM)SoySauceXp Wrote: LOL. When Ryuuga smashes his two balls together for his dark move.

that sounded wrong
(Nov. 23, 2010  6:47 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2010  5:58 PM)UltimateChimera Wrote: I really dont like how in g-revolution and V-force beyblades can really do alot for example in I think V-Force,Kai and Ray battle Donga and....some other guy.beyblades could go on th roller coaster but in MFB,they really cant do anything.Well MFB has more explosions though,I give it credit for that lol.

Yeah i beg to differ in Gingkas battle with phoenix in ep 33 , phoenixs beyblade bounces on the constructions rods & then goes on the top rod again to battle gingka then one time virgo one dancing on the water [ it would make a ninja hate himself ] , then Pegasis took gignka on top of him in ep 51 & then when it reached the ground it was the beyblade again & maybe more

But still yes Old was Always gold V-Force & G-Rev gr8 animation & awesome battles

Remember that beyblade obstacle course with Sora and Kenta? Cyber ripped the bridge planks(leaving only metal side beams) to shreds and nearly hit Sagittario off, but it slipped to the side, leaned almost 90 degrees to the side, and slipped away on what now looked like roller coaster track, eventually winning after Sora failed his landing of Avalanche Move.

(Apr. 05, 2011  2:30 AM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: any scene where they threaten to use their beys on someone. like in the episode where they meet hyoma kyoya points leone at hyoma and madoka and kenta flip out and stop him. what was he gonna do? spin a top in front of him? also when gingka pulls out pegasis and says tell me where ldrago is. pull out a pistol not a beyblade....

It's called bonking someone in the head with a hard, supersonic spinning top, LOL.

(Apr. 15, 2011  10:50 PM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:07 PM)SoySauceXp Wrote: LOL. When Ryuuga smashes his two balls together for his dark move.

that sounded wrong

Indeed.GaspTongue_out
When daidoji says that l drago is the strongest bey because of its left spin.If a bey can conquer the world by spinning left then I can conquer the whole universe by it!
At the end of episode 4 when benkei bites his hand when eating a hamburger. How can Ginga, Kenta and madoka not hear him shout he was right behind them ? it was very strange and at the time i thinking what the...!
Probably Manga Chapter 2 Page 23
(After defeating Kyouya he pees off the edge of the construction site)
when Ginga says thanks to madoka and wiggles here arms liked their married 0.o(watch the 4D's 1 episode)
at the end of episode 4(metal fusion)when Benkei eats the Hamburgers too fast and eventually bites his Hands
(Apr. 20, 2011  5:01 PM)MyOwnFan4Ever Wrote: at the end of episode 4(metal fusion)when Benkei eats the Hamburgers too fast and eventually bites his Hands

This. Buh-buh-buh-but why is everyone in Beyblade so obsessed with hamburgers?
Characters in anime have fetishes for presumably terrible food.

Tsubasa, whose default blank expression resembles that of someone full of themselves, acting like a badass at any time of an episode. He has no moral right to do so and incredibly annoying with his Emo stage in Explosion.
The scene in Metal Fusion where Doji talks about how much he hates his cactus. LOL!