Most Idiotic Scene you ever Seen !!!

I just thought battles like that more fun to watch.MFB has those cool battles that you can watch over and over,but in my opinion G-Revolution and V-Force are more fun to watch.It could also just be taste some people will think MFB has better battles and some say V-Force and G-Revolution have better battles.But for now in my opinion,the battles in V-Force and G-Revolution have better battles.
(Nov. 23, 2010  5:58 PM)UltimateChimera Wrote: I really dont like how in g-revolution and V-force beyblades can really do alot for example in I think V-Force,Kai and Ray battle Donga and....some other guy.beyblades could go on th roller coaster but in MFB,they really cant do anything.Well MFB has more explosions though,I give it credit for that lol.

Yeah i beg to differ in Gingkas battle with phoenix in ep 33 , phoenixs beyblade bounces on the constructions rods & then goes on the top rod again to battle gingka then one time virgo one dancing on the water [ it would make a ninja hate himself ] , then Pegasis took gignka on top of him in ep 51 & then when it reached the ground it was the beyblade again & maybe more

But still yes Old was Always gold V-Force & G-Rev gr8 animation & awesome battles
(Nov. 22, 2010  7:15 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Whenever mercy say master he says mastairs

You can't even say the name right?! get out

Anyways, mine was when Gingka jumped into the camera and made weird faces. The he tarted talking about Madoka and harburgers. O.o
Oh, I know it's the whole shonen schtick, it's just that the show literally throws all semblance of real world logic when a character who struggled against weaker opponents magically defeats the ultimate test (granted, I shouldn't be looking for real world logic in this show at all). Especially when he's using a spinning top that has been spinning for 40 minutes. Did I mention Tyson used rubber tipped Beyblades? Afdsdfsd
Yeah but Dragoon V Had a plastic tip , also Dragoon G Had a metal or steel one & tyson always got beat in street battles by tough opponents at the time then only he could surpass their skill level to become strong & then those people would become weak , like the majestics were strong at their time in season but then they just faded away
When Hyoma says half his name is from a mountain and half from a monster.
(Nov. 24, 2010  11:34 PM)scipio132 Wrote: When Hyoma says half his name is from a mountain and half from a monster.
It obviously makes more sense in Japanese, but it does make him appear very weird. I would not say "idiotic" though.
(Nov. 25, 2010  1:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2010  11:34 PM)scipio132 Wrote: When Hyoma says half his name is from a mountain and half from a monster.
It obviously makes more sense in Japanese, but it does make him appear very weird. I would not say "idiotic" though.
Yeah I agree, it's not that idiotic. After all his name means "Ice Demon"
Ice = Mountain, Glacier, Etc.
Demon = Monster

Kai-V - I'm pretty sure that Hyoma is supposed to be a very weird/Awkward person.
Most likely in Episode 47 when Kenta and Hyoma lose it shows a broken Flame Saggitario and in the last episode he was using a random custom beyblade. And in the same scene Flame Saggitario was broken but Clay Aries was in perfect condition.And when Daudoji gets his Dark Wolf the beyblade coming to his hand is Clay Aries.
I Really don't get how Dark wolf can really outperform Rock Aries , Rock Leone in the show & same goes for Fart Bull it shouldn't even be a beyblade one strike to the bull & it is out , it sound like a football being kicked [ by football i mean the real sport not rugby ]
Tsubasa's entrance in episode 24 of MFB - how could he fly? Chocked_2
"Hot dogs are for losers, burgers are for winners!" -Ginga

made me lol
when burn fireblaze breaks darkwolf in half
that lightning l drago is the ultimate beyblade because it spins left Tongue_out
(Dec. 26, 2010  4:25 AM)dragoon51 Wrote: when burn fireblaze breaks darkwolf in half

Well that can't actually the most idiotic one coz that is meant two be happened when two tough bladers go head to head

remember how saint shields beyblades got broken when they faced King & Queen
I don't get it that much but when in Metal Fight/Fusion when Aries falls to shards.
While Burn Phoenix was battling Dark Wolf in episode 47....When the wolf look pregnant after Dark Wolf got a crack right down it's center.
For me, it has to be something with Libra's "sonic waves." I mean, how can a top create ultra-sonic vibrations which keep it from falling over, the same waves keep water from entering the stadium, while doing nothing to Aries, and they also create a pillar of green fire which beats almost every other beyblade. I've heard of suspend your disbelief, but seriously. That's as bad as a top making six tornados, or breaking other tops into hundreds of tiny pieces. Wut!?
For me, it's probably when Benkei is stuffing himsulf with burgers and he bits his fingers. That was idiotic of him.....
(Dec. 30, 2010  9:08 AM)EarthAries Wrote: While Burn Phoenix was battling Dark Wolf in episode 47....When the wolf look pregnant after Dark Wolf got a crack right down it's center.
Definitely :

[Image: wolfimplode.gif]

[Image: wolfimplodeunde.gif]
LOL. When Ryuuga smashes his two balls together for his dark move.
(Dec. 31, 2010  6:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  9:08 AM)EarthAries Wrote: While Burn Phoenix was battling Dark Wolf in episode 47....When the wolf look pregnant after Dark Wolf got a crack right down it's center.
Definitely :

[Image: wolfimplode.gif]

[Image: wolfimplodeunde.gif]

Lol Kai-V nothing less expected from you that just made my day
(Dec. 26, 2010  3:48 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: I don't get it that much but when in Metal Fight/Fusion when Aries falls to shards.

Aries got Kersploded. Simple as that. You fall in shards when you get Kersploded like that.
I dont know about the most idiotic, but I know the most SKETCHY SCENE... The one where ginga, tsubasa, yu and masamune were all in a pool together. Yu began to drown and tsubasa went under and pulled him back up, he then held him for about 2 minutes....they were stairing at eachother oddly....O_O
Gingka getting nervous of living without pegasus for a night, gingka's pegasus was shown 'invisible' to show its awesome speed in the beginning (did it slow down later? Tongue_out), Bu... Bu... Bu... BULL!!!! ;tetsuya jokes ; Tyson and Daichi fights and THE MOST WEIRD OF ALL BEING THE WOUNDS AND CUTS AND TORN CLOTHES...... OF BEYBLADERS AFTER AN INTENSE BEYBATTLE!!!!!!! OK its not idiotic, but sure its weird... a 14 yr old behavin like a child, also how could a battle of beyblades tear through your clothes and your skin and your flesh?????????(OK... if they hit you hard, they may injure you but.......)