Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!)

did u follow my advice? anyway notch said today he was going to update minecraft with beds that let u skip nigh and later on becom your new spawn point!
(Feb. 22, 2011  4:13 PM)Ra Wrote: did u follow my advice? anyway notch said today he was going to update minecraft with beds that let u skip nigh and later on becom your new spawn point!

I followed your advice, and that sounds amazingly awesome about the new update.
The bed only works when EVERYONE in the Server falls asleep in the Bed at the same timeframe to skip it to night, though.
yes,but we are talking about single player
Man if only I had the money I'd buy it. I made a castle and I named it
Raigeko's Castle
AKA
Fallout Bunker
xD
I like the bed but sometimes I like to go zombie hunting. StupidStupidStupid
(Feb. 18, 2011  3:37 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Just take a tower of blocks, build it from under the water to the surface. Maybe RIGHT on top of the water blocks, then start connecting from there. Since most blocks do not obey the law of gravity except sand and gravel, you can make a "floating house" this way.

Unless you mean in the sky. In that case, do the same thing, though I highly recommend it over (deep) water because if you fall to the land...well, y'know. Stack blocks to get up, I recommend sand, gravel, and soil, since they're right on top of each other, they won't fall.

One of the many ways to get up to a "skyhouse" or "sky island" is the waterfall. Pour water over the edge of the island or down a hole MEANT to be an entrance to climb up it. If you keep yourself in the water while sticking yourself out the waterfall, you can climb up with out oxygen problems.
The waterfall sorta worked, but it overflowed my main home of glass and I'm still working on closing up the water. Unhappy
Here is a tip.ladders repel water so that can help and u might want to move the placement so u have water elevator.and I fell into my own lava water Mob trap.i lost alll my diamonds.Well,that's what I get for using INVedit.Remember kids,Don't use INVedit!
Sad for you. Sounds like a lot of diamonds. By the way, how do you kill a squid?
Well they are passive so they won't hurt you....so anything And u can milk em!And today I was trying to get on my boat(I got lost so I tried committing suicide by jumping in the ocean).so when I respawed and I went to searc I Joyce my items were behind amountain which was right behind my house,but all my items are surrounded by creepers.So I ran in and grabbed mi items they all kersploded.so i went back and found a cave with iron ore and my stuff.sometimes minecraft hates me and sometimes it loves me.
I just finished enclosing the water. My house is pretty awesome now.
i have a manor which stretches all over an island and ive pretty much got roads everywhere and houses everywhere and ive got this huge cave system which goes all around the map(almost) and a mega huge defense system.....now only if my computer did not crash so much....and i cant play online becoz off my wayyyy outdated graphics card....stuff keeps crashing all the time. and like my defense system hasnt found a use yet i wish i could play online...
Does anyone know how to get "Survival mode", because I want to get it.
(Mar. 01, 2011  3:16 AM)storm dranzer Wrote: Does anyone know how to get "Survival mode", because I want to get it.

You have to buy it; it costs 19.99 in Euro.
(Mar. 02, 2011  12:45 AM)RinAK212 Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2011  3:16 AM)storm dranzer Wrote: Does anyone know how to get "Survival mode", because I want to get it.

Man! I am NOT paying another 20 bucks.
(Mar. 02, 2011  1:41 AM)storm dranzer Wrote:

I don't have the full game, but I assure you, it is worth every penny. Ask anyone who has it.
(Mar. 02, 2011  3:53 AM)RinAK212 Wrote:

I don't have the full game, but I assure you, it is worth every penny. Ask anyone who has it.
Man, I HAVE the full game.
i just started playing the free one Smile Its FUN
but can someone help me i flodded places i diddn't wane flodded Unhappy
Thanks
Bye
From Stormpegy
(Mar. 02, 2011  3:54 AM)storm dranzer Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2011  3:53 AM)RinAK212 Wrote:

Man, I HAVE the full game.

It should be there. Single player mode is survival mode.
I bought it. Beta 1.3; pretty cool.
Hey evan maybe you should change the title now beta is at 1.3? and wow blah!whats your world like
Can not wait for alpha version.
(Mar. 04, 2011  1:33 AM)storm dranzer Wrote: Can not wait for alpha version.

Alpha is outdated.
So wait, you are saying Beta is better than Alpha?