Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!)

hey there guys, im kind of in the process of making a mod, it takes the arrow system and shoots it, except the bow is a beyblade launcher (there are different ones, aka. string, grip, etc.) and the arrow is the beyblade except when it hits the floor it moves about. I wish there was some way this could be used in multiplayer so bladers could make a WBO server, make a beyblade world including tournament stadiums etc, and then we could battle.
Cool, not as cool as the Pokeball and Portal Gun mods though.
never seen the pokeball one, but the portal guns are good, it looks pretty good though, because you can hear the ripcord sound and the beyblade makes a noise when its out, but it doesnt spin, i cant get it too.
(Apr. 24, 2011  10:02 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: For the whole thing? I could buy it right now Tongue_out

Yeah, you could pay via PayPal or credit card.
(Apr. 24, 2011  10:10 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: hey there guys, im kind of in the process of making a mod, it takes the arrow system and shoots it, except the bow is a beyblade launcher (there are different ones, aka. string, grip, etc.) and the arrow is the beyblade except when it hits the floor it moves about. I wish there was some way this could be used in multiplayer so bladers could make a WBO server, make a beyblade world including tournament stadiums etc, and then we could battle.
Cool and when u do finish mind showing us a vid? Oh and 1.6 has a map yeahs!
Bump. I bought the full version of Minecraft, it's amazing, but now I'm sad.... I was mining for Iron and a monster (Possibly a Creeper, not sure, didn't know it was there until the following happened) got into the area I was mining, and killed me, I lost my Iron armour and everything, Unhappy In Multiplayer can you give the other player items? If so, would anyone be so kind to play multiplayer and give me the stuff I lost again?
Also, if I lost the items in an area, would they disappear if I saved and quitted?
? Are you supposed to be answering my questions? Because that doesn't help at all.
Well Yes you can give items in multiplayer but causally you and your friend won't have room and your friend would go back to the entrance!(Creeper Scare...)
Yes you might be able to recover the items you lost if you saved and quited but causally not?
(Jun. 17, 2011  9:45 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: Bump. I bought the full version of Minecraft, it's amazing, but now I'm sad.... I was mining for Iron and a monster (Possibly a Creeper, not sure, didn't know it was there until the following happened) got into the area I was mining, and killed me, I lost my Iron armour and everything, Unhappy In Multiplayer can you give the other player items? If so, would anyone be so kind to play multiplayer and give me the stuff I lost again?
Also, if I lost the items in an area, would they disappear if I saved and quitted?

Stuff you have in that world stays in that world. So your friend would have to go to your server (which is your main game), and give it to you, or put it in the chest. And yes, they disappear, as the game saves like every second.
I LOVE minecraft.

I have the bought the game so I will get all updates automatically.

In multiplayer, you are able to spawn anything and even teleport people to you or yourself to them...
Has any one heard of the 'Eldpack' texture pack? It makes Minecraft look quite a bit better.

Also, would anyone be intested in playing Multiplayer with me? PM me if so.
heres my plan ill make a giant under ground circle divided into 4ths with a with a smaller circle chamber in the center and in that chamber will be a gate to the nether
1.7_01 is out today, and I'm having fun with all my hidden bookcases and stairs and whatnot without having to install the Pistons Mod anymore! Oh, yeah and the shears too. And a TNT fix.
(Jul. 01, 2011  1:52 AM)Von King Wrote: heres my plan ill make a giant under ground circle divided into 4ths with a with a smaller circle chamber in the center and in that chamber will be a gate to the nether

What is a circle? I've never heard of it.
(Jul. 01, 2011  5:30 AM)Von King Wrote: its a shape its 1st grade

You obviously don't get the joke Tired It's Minecraft, there are no circles in Minecraft. Only cubes.

I didn't think I'd have to explain that joke on a thread about Minecraft.
My Tutorial on Downloading TMI Beta 1.7 Mod

Please check out my link, more to come!

I got Beta 1.7 but forgot to back up my texture pack -____-
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! (Yogscast FTW.) 1.7 is out. Haven't been on it yet, I hear it's going to improve Minecraft a lot.
I'm still upset that they took out infinite fire spreading. Yeah sure, your entire house would be burned down, but look at the bright side; record and submit it on Youtube = 100,000 views.
(Jul. 01, 2011  4:20 AM)WhyD125 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2011  1:52 AM)Von King Wrote: heres my plan ill make a giant under ground circle divided into 4ths with a with a smaller circle chamber in the center and in that chamber will be a gate to the nether

What is a circle? I've never heard of it.

Me neither. Anyway, my gaming computer died and my dad doesn't let me play on this. My game had a floating house with a floating apartment building, but I can't enjoy it since my computer died...
Hey People!!!!Yes,Minecraft Beta 1.7 is OUT!!!!!!!!Also has any of u seen a SPIDER JOCKEY?It is a skeleton RIDING on a spider and is super fast.I encountered 2 and nearly got killed.Wink D:
u encountered 2 consider ur self luckey (for seeing and surviving) cause i checked on the minecraft wiki and there is a 1% chance of a spider spawning with a skeliton on its back.
So is anyone else having luck with pistons? I'm loving them! Last night I made a staircase come out with some sticky pistons, and it was my first time making a redstone circuit, so the whole thing became so bloody complicated, it took up half of the house I was making. And it was for like 9 stairs LOL. I'm also currently working on an elevator, I saw someone on youtube already do that, but alas, my circuitry skills fail me yet again Crying
I would report on Pistons for you, alas, I don't have the resources to craft one, I lost all of my Iron Ingots, and I can't mine Redstone.