Minecraft!(All versions)

Post your creations,updates and anything about Minecraft.If you find a place to get Minecraft free full version,please tell me.
Don't forget to post your servers...
how do you battle on wbo because I want to battle
yeah,you have to pay for it on xbox,only the demo is free.
So I have the Xbox One Edition, and I can't figure out how to craft Slime Blocks, anybody can help me ?...
(Feb. 03, 2015  3:33 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: So I have the Xbox One Edition, and I can't figure out how to craft Slime Blocks, anybody can help me ?...

Fill up the crafting table with slime balls Smile
I can't, the crafting table is not like the PC version ^^'
(Feb. 03, 2015  3:38 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I can't, the crafting table is not like the PC version ^^'

Whoops, I forgot... Well, I don't know how Uncertain
Just incase any of you guys missed it.

Mojang are rolling out name changes tomorrow (Feb 4th)
https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/...-usernames

Long time in comming!
(Feb. 03, 2015  7:41 AM)trisd Wrote: Just incase any of you guys missed it.

Mojang are rolling out name changes tomorrow (Feb 4th)
https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/...-usernames

Long time in comming!

I'v been stuck with 2003wolfboy2 before Metal Fury began.
(Feb. 03, 2015  8:11 AM)King Carp Wrote: I'v been stuck with 2003wolfboy2 before Metal Fury began.

I have not played much since 1.8 Unhappy broke the habit waiting for optifine to be updated.

I misspelt my username when registering... it has been bugging me ever since. Should have been LeonardoDaStevie... not lenoardodastevie

Any one here play with the pixelmon mod?
Anyone play pixelmon? I am a huge fam of beyblade, minecraft and pokemon. Pixelmon is the pokemon mod for minecraft 1.7.10.
I want to know if anyone else likes it and wants to play with with me. If you wanna download it, here is the link: pixelmongs.com/core/3.3.8/ Anyways, I got to go, hope I find someone who likes pixelmon! Smile

-Tobolyon
Here is a TARDIS I made. edoggers is a friend of mine.
Anyone made a cloud house?[/code]
Anyone made a cloud house?
(Feb. 03, 2015  3:33 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: So I have the Xbox One Edition, and I can't figure out how to craft Slime Blocks, anybody can help me ?...
They don't exist in Console versions yet. Hopefully in the next update! My friends and I were playing xbox MC yesterday and we may have yelled a bit to much. hey creepers can be sorta scary? Anyone else scream when they play XD
Ehh I used to play Minecraft all the time. Only reason I play it anymore is just building modern structure things. I'll post pics if I get around to it.
(Mar. 27, 2015  2:20 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: They don't exist in Console versions yet. Hopefully in the next update! My friends and I were playing xbox MC yesterday and we may have yelled a bit to much. hey creepers can be sorta scary? Anyone else scream when they play XD

Hum, thanks, but I no longer play, since my brother leaved the house with his Xbox, and Minecraft.
Hey,join my mcpe server: address is a22792.leet.cc port is 22792
I tried the game awhile back and enjoyed it now its just boring (Personal Opinion,dont kill me)
In Minecraft PC, I always go on Mineplex, and IMO, its the best server of all time
fresh how do u hate Minecraft???? Well PE is boring, thats why i dont go on it often. but PC is the BEST game man
@3liete, I'll join tomorrow
Join my minecraft faction server!
IP Freezeraid.subdome.in
Store http://doneer.freaze.nl/15237

This server has more enchantments installed and the ranks are based on beyblade names!
Enjoy and support the server by donating since i run it with my pocket money Tongue_out
hi i have the ps3 version i like friends that like minecraft beyblade and pokémon i love minecraft beyblade and pokémon i like people to play with me
Wow, the MC thread is so inactive, guess that makes sense since this is a Beyblade website and not a video game oriented website if ur interested in MC you should check out my friends Youtube Kiddoesgaming, he does really funny MC content
hello everyone I love minecraft and play on bedrock