[Product]  Midnight Bull 125SF.

This is a Hasbro exclusive, the Hybrid Wheel version of the Metal System Bull 125SF. Weight and shape will slightly differ.

There are no release dates with Hasbro.

[Image: midnightbull1.jpg]
Hmm, so we finally have an idea about what these will be like. I'm actually pretty excited to see how these turn out. How did you find this out anyways?
Beyblade Metal Fusion Hobby Thread by some newbie
It's good to see Hasbro taking some inntiative. Key word: "some"
man i am so getting this bey when it comes out, and the other ones to

thx kai-v
This is so great.
Keep the Hasbro hate mongers down, man.
Hm I think that they will also do Quetz if that is what these new releases are. This is interesting though, I wonder how these will perform compared to the originals.
Most likely better, since the Takara versions are outclassed.
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:02 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Hm I think that they will also do Quetz if that is what these new releases are.
What even gave you that idea ? There is absolutely no Quetzalcoatl in the anime, the manga, or the games after Cyber Pegasis. I have really no idea how you can actually expect that to happen. At least 'Pegasis', 'Aries', 'Capricorn', etc. are names of Beyblades that are actually used in the anime, never Quetzalcoatl.
Wow. Wonder what 125 looks like? Midnight? Balance? Thanks Kai!
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:07 AM)LeonetheLion Wrote: Wow. Wonder what 125 looks like? Midnight? Balance? Thanks Kai!
Are you dumb suddenly ? We all know what 125 looks like, Hasbro even released it in one of the Faceoff Sets at least, and there is a clear, but small picture in the first post.
That's right, I forgot Hasbro does that Uncertain
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:07 AM)LeonetheLion Wrote: Wow. Wonder what 125 looks like? Midnight? Balance? Thanks Kai!
Are you dumb suddenly ? We all know what 125 looks like, Hasbro even released it in one of the Faceoff Sets at least, and there is a clear, but small picture in the first post.
Not me. Sorry.
so its practically the original version of metal fight beyblade
I can't tell by the images resolution, but is it the same exact color as the Dark Bull clear wheel?
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:16 AM)REtread Wrote: I can't tell by the images resolution, but is it the same exact color as the Dark Bull clear wheel?

It looks like the Bull 2 Pack recolor
I love hasbro making this
Finnaly another bull!! I'm getting sick of Dark Bull!!
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:19 AM)lastninja Wrote: I love hasbro for this

YOU ARE NOT GETTING IT FIRST, YOU ARE NO-

Oh, well, I do too.
I wonder if Midnight will be anything like Quetzalcoatl, or a flop imitator like Bull.
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:44 AM)countdudoo Wrote: I wonder if Midnight will be anything like Quetzalcoatl, or a flop imitator like Bull.

Well... It is the HWS version of BULL.
wow this and the others like fury capricorn and night virgo look so pro
It probably like the Pre-HWS Bull

Edit Beaten

But maybe it will be mediocure cause Kai-V said the shape differs
With it being an adaptation, changes could be made such as widening for a clear wheel to fit, so you don't know.