Meteo hits, Earth crushed?!

Could you post another set of results with MLD in Barrage mode then? Just for comparison reasons primarily.
Sure.. :V
Okay, quick test showed that it was a 10% drop in success. (Barrage's 5/10 compared to assault's 6/10.)
Hm ok thanks for taking the the time to do that! Joyful_3
Wow MLD + CS is turning out to be a force to be reckoned with. If you need any more tests just pm me and I'll do what I can.
How about Vulcan? I have tests for:
LLD CH120LRF, Vulcan 85RF and MF-H Quetz 90RF with CS. Thank god I did testing when I still had my CS at hand. PM me results again and I will post them in OP! Man Nojo, you beast.

Edit: Whoops, I also have MLD on MLD 90RF.
(Jan. 13, 2011  1:38 AM)Dan Wrote: How about Vulcan? I have tests for:
LLD CH120LRF, Vulcan 85RF and MF-H Quetz 90RF with CS. Thank god I did testing when I still had my CS at hand. PM me results again and I will post them in OP! Man Nojo, you beast.

Edit: Whoops, I also have MLD on MLD 90RF.

Sadly I do not have vulcan... would you like me to do tests with Gravity and LLD on other tracks as well? I also have CH120 and for gravity D125/T125, and R145
I cannot perform Gravity tests but CH120 would be good! How about MLD on MLD? Or Quetz?
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:32 AM)Dan Wrote: I cannot perform Gravity tests but CH120 would be good! How about MLD on MLD? Or Quetz?

Hmm I can only test out Earth Bull as I dont have MLD... I'll try to do MF LLDrago CH120R2F/RF (Depends on what I feel like Tongue_out) so there's a direct comparison sometime this week. I'll pm u results.
Alright, maybe some today?
Oops, I meant all those combos I listed against Earth + CS as mine is missing and I only have results from the past with MLD + CS.
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:42 AM)Dan Wrote: Alright, maybe some today?
Oops, I meant all those combos I listed against Earth + CS as mine is missing and I only have results from the past with MLD + CS.

kk but only ten rounds each Tongue_out too lazy... brb in 10-20 min.
After my CS thread, I stopped doing 20 rounds unless it was Attack on Attack.
Hmmmm. Looks like Vulcan is causing a great problem with Meteo. Also it seems Meteo doesn't like MF-H for some of the tests. Possibly instead of a WB... could you try an RS? If you have one that is.
Alrighty...

MF Earth Bull C145CS vs MF Gravity Perseus (Counter Mode, Right Spin) D125R2F
Attack Stadium
Launched at same time
CS Almost New

Earth Bull C145CS- 3/10 (30%)
Gravity Perseus D125R2F- 7/10 (70%)

GP is a beast but CS withstood some HEAVY hits...
Beyblade station, read my entire first post. :[
Vulcan is pretty much dead after 230.. :V
I'm also interested if Ldrago II could also be a useful defense type with its rubber side.
however I don't have a Attack Beystadium in hand so i'll just wait...
umm dan shouldn't the results for MF-H MLDC145WBvs LLD be 30% for meteo because meteo wins 3/10 and LLD wins 7???
One of them could have been a draw.
Dan , great results.
I think if you did MF Meteo LDrago R145CS It would be a great Balance combo.
If you think for a second , the rubber the the LDrago(Abs. version)weighs plus the R145 and CS combined it could be a great defence and attack combo , specially against 230.
MLD is only a good attack type at low heights.
But Would another good balace combo for MLD be Meteo L-Drago 105F?
When it has low Stamina, it can equalise the stamina with the other beyblade to have a chance of winning.
K thnx mommiji
mm, try out your combo first, and post results in a seperate thread if they're good.

I wouldn't want to derail this thread since it's quite interesting.
Thanks, lmao.
Strange how everyone throws around 'balance' like nothing.. :\
In any case, this thread needs more testers, like you Momiji. Any more tests from me would probably be redundant as most info I have is all up. :V
(Jan. 13, 2011  4:23 AM)Dan Wrote: Beyblade station, read my entire first post. :[
Vulcan is pretty much dead after 230.. :V

Sorry. Too bad MF-H isn't in America. Which track worked better for you? 100 or 85/90?
85 on Vulcan all the way. :V
(Jan. 13, 2011  10:40 PM)Dan Wrote: Thanks, lmao.
Strange how everyone throws around 'balance' like nothing.. :\
In any case, this thread needs more testers, like you Momiji. Any more tests from me would probably be redundant as most info I have is all up. :V

I would, but I don't have a suitable track for defence aside from 230. I only have C145. If you're fine with that, I could do MF Meteo L drago C145 RSF/CS.

EDIT: Then again, I don't own Vulcan, so Pegasis would have to do for an opponent, since Ray is outclassed and I don't wish to destroy the rubber of L drago II with Lightning L drago hah.