Poll: How is Hasbro Phantom?

HORRIBLE IT SHOULD DIE!!!!!
51.61%
Ok
32.26%
Awesome
16.13%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
So yesterday I just got a Metal Fury Legendary Bladers Set.I saw that no one has tested this yet,so I decided to make a thread on it.

Pictures:

It doesn't hold a lot of characteristics of a TT Phantom wheel but lets find out how it will perform

If you have any requests leave them in the replies and I will do it,but you must read the OP first

Equipment:
BB-10 Attack Type Stadium
3 Segment Launcher Grip
Beylauncher LR

Combos:
Phantom Bull AD145WD
Phantom Aquario TH170D
Phantom Bull W145WD
Phantom Bull B:D
Phantom Aquario 230D

Opponents:
Death Aquario E230RDF
Meteo L-Drago CH145EWD
Diablo Aquario BD145CS
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
TT Phantom Bull AD145WD

I wasn't going to test this against an attack type due to Attack countering Stamina

Phantom Bull AD145WD

Phantom Bull AD145WD vs Death Aquario E230RDF

Phantom Bull AD145WD vs Meteo L-Drago CH145EWD

Phantom Bull AD145WD vs Diablo Aquario BD145CS

Phantom Bull AD145WD vs Hell Kerbecs BD145WD

Phantom Bull AD145WD vs TT Phantom Bull AD145WD

Phantom Aquario TH170D I will not use 195 or 220 because my TH170 gets off balance and has less stamina

Phantom Aquario TH170D vs Death Aquario E230RDF

Phantom Aquario TH170D vs Meteo L-Drago CH145EWD

Phantom Aqaurio TH170D vs Diablo Aqaurio BD145CS

Phantom Aquario TH170D vs Hell Kerbecs BD145WD

Phantom Bull W145WD

Phantom Bull W145WD vs Death Aquario E230RDF

Phantom Bull W145WD vs Meteo L-Drago CH145EWD

Phantom Bull W145WD vs Diablo Aquario BD145CS

Phantom Bull W145WD vs TT Phantom Bull AD145WD

Phantom Bull B:D

Phantom Bull B:D vs Death Aquario E230RDF

Phantom Bull B:D vs Meteo L-Drago CH145EWD

Phantom Bull B:D vs Diablo Aquario BD145CS

Phantom Bull B:D vs Hell Kerbecs BD145WD

Phantom Bull B:D vs Phantom Bull AD145WD

Phantom Aquario 230D

Phantom Aquario 230D vs Death Aquario E230RDF

Phantom Aquario 230D vs Meteo L-Drago CH145EWD

Phantom Aquario 230D vs Diablo Aquario BD145CS

Phantom Aquario 230D vs Hell Kerbecs BD145WD

Phantom Aquario 230D vs TT Phantom Bull AD145WD

Oh I was expecting it to be a little good.

~babyjavi3rddragon

You might want to remove that quote, it stretches the page

And meh, I didn't expect much out of this at all
Compared to all of the other Hasbro wheels, it's great
THe question is, would it make a decent replacement for Hasbro bladers who can't get any Takara Tomy?
(Nov. 06, 2012  11:13 PM)Tri Wrote: You might want to remove that quote, it stretches the page

And meh, I didn't expect much out of this at all

I know I took it out right after I saw how long it was.

I didn't expect much, but at least its good for people that can only get hasbro beys

(Nov. 06, 2012  11:23 PM)DrigerKai Wrote: THe question is, would it make a decent replacement for Hasbro bladers who can't get any Takara Tomy?

I guess it is an OK replacement but not the best
Hey I would like to know when you tested it vs Hell Kerbecs BD145WD was that a Hades Kerbecs BD145WD or was it TT Hell Kerbecs?
(Nov. 07, 2012  1:10 AM)*Billy* Wrote: Hey I would like to know when you tested it vs Hell Kerbecs BD145WD was that a Hades Kerbecs BD145WD or was it TT Hell Kerbecs?

It was actually a Hades Kerbecs but I liked the name Hell Kerbecs better so I just typed that in
Wow I expected that the Hasbro Phantom whould do better then that
(Nov. 07, 2012  2:08 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2012  1:10 AM)*Billy* Wrote: Hey I would like to know when you tested it vs Hell Kerbecs BD145WD was that a Hades Kerbecs BD145WD or was it TT Hell Kerbecs?

It was actually a Hades Kerbecs but I liked the name Hell Kerbecs better so I just typed that in

Don't worry about it, Hades and Hell are the exact same last I checked.

Anyway, good gracious this was a lot of testing, good job! I'm not surprised by the result, but it's great to see so much effort put into this.
(Nov. 07, 2012  6:41 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2012  2:08 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:

Don't worry about it, Hades and Hell are the exact same last I checked.

Anyway, good gracious this was a lot of testing, good job! I'm not surprised by the result, but it's great to see so much effort put into this.

Thanks Smile It took me a lot of time to make this almost a day XD
For Hasbro meta purposes, I believe this needs to be tested against Hasbro Scythe in a mirror setup to see which is better. When I tested Scythe, it held its own against Hades, and I honestly think it's better than Phantom. I'll try to do some quick tests tomorrow, but if someone else has both, it would be great if they tried it too
I have both, but no attack stadium unless you are referring to a Hasbro stadium.
Well I would end up testing in a BB-10, but since this would be for the Hasbro meta, I say go for it. Just make sure it is a mirror match and swap parts half way through. And state the stadium clearly so no one gets confused.
I did solo spin times and some tests in a Hasbro stadium just for the Hasbro meta. I'm posting just the solo spin times because I lost the paper with test results XD

Equipment used
Beylauncher R
Hasbro Lightning L-Drago Stadium
Launcher Grip

Parts were switched every five spins (only did ten spins for each, every five switched WD)

Phantom Cancer AD145WD- 2:41
Scythe Cancer AD145WD- 2:20

Phantom has more stamina I would say but in my tests battles IIRC, Scythe won most. It also held its ground to Hell sometimes.

I hope this is okay to post here.
(Nov. 06, 2012  11:22 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Compared to all of the other Hasbro wheels, it's great
Cosmic is pretty good on a TH170R2F last I checked.
Hmm, does Hasbro's phantom have a lot of recoil? Or rather, which one has more, Hasbro, or TT?
(Nov. 09, 2012  1:43 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2012  11:22 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Compared to all of the other Hasbro wheels, it's great
Cosmic is pretty good on a TH170R2F last I checked.
Hmm, does Hasbro's phantom have a lot of recoil? Or rather, which one has more, Hasbro, or TT?

Yes, Hasbro Phantom has all of the TT's recoil and more.

Trip, that is great! You confirmed what I saw. Phantom might have more stamina, but doesn't hold up as well as Scythe in battle.
Can someone try Hasbro Phantom Cygnus/Hades 85/90MF against a Defense combo with good Stamina, or at least a decent Defense combo?
(Nov. 09, 2012  6:03 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Can someone try Hasbro Phantom Cygnus/Hades 85/90MF against a Defense combo with good Stamina, or at least a decent Defense combo?

I probably won't do that because that combo is used in Attack mode while Hasbro is stuck in Stamina mode
Yea I honestly don't expect it to be good, I just wanted to see what would happen.
(Nov. 09, 2012  6:03 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Can someone try Hasbro Phantom Cygnus/Hades 85/90MF against a Defense combo with good Stamina, or at least a decent Defense combo?

I tried this combo in a hasbro stadium against Earth/Burn Cancer AD145WD and it surprisingly outspinned it sometimes.

I'll do some testing when I get back to my moms.
Hmmmmm, that could be another idea for replacing attack in the Hasbro meta.....tornado stallers. Assuming the stadium has a tornado ridge.

Tris, I'm very curious to see your tests.
Equipment:
BB-10 Attack Type Beystadium
3 Segment Grip
Beylauncher w/ Launcher Rubber

Not using any metal faces in this batch of testing, since it's all stamina tests.

Phantom (Hasbro) Aquario AD145WD vs. Scythe (Hasbro) Aquario AD145WD
Phantom launched first on odd rounds, Scythe first on evens. WD's switched after 10 rounds.
Phantom: 6 (4 OS, 2 KO)
Scythe: 14 (8 OS, 6 KO)
Phantom Win %: 30%
Scythe Win %: 70%

Well, I have a theory for this battle. Since Scythe sits much lower on tracks than Phantom does, is more circular, and has less recoil, Phantom was at a huge disadvantage. Scythe sits much lower on AD145 than Phantom, so it can get under and destabilize Phantom, and occasionally KOing it. The WD conditions are about the same, so I don't think they affected the results very much.

I put them both up against an old top stamina custom, Hell Kerbecs BD145WD. Why not a more current stamina setup? Let's be honest, these things have no chance against 4D stamina combos, let alone any Synchrome. If you want me to posts tests of them getting slaughtered, I don't mind, but yeah...

Anyways, this will at least give us a better idea of which is better.

Phantom (Hasbro) Aquario AD145WD vs. Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) WD
Phantom launched first on odd rounds, Hell first on evens.
Phantom: 7 (5 OS, 2 KO)
Hell: 13 (9 OS, 4 KO)
Phantom Win %: 35%
Hell Win %: 65%

The OS's were terribly close every time if it was in Phantoms favor. If Phantom OS'd it, it was a miracle, and it barely did it.

Now for Scythe chance at glory.

Scythe (Hasbro) Aquario AD145WD vs. Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) WD
Scythe launched first on odd rounds, Hell first on evens.
Scythe: 5 (5 OS, 0 KO)
Hell: 15 (15 OS, 0 KO)
Scythe Win %: 25%
Hell Win %: 75%

Albeit Scythe got a lower result than Phantom, I'd say they're about equal. I wish I had two W145's so I could compare them a little better.

Some attack tests I did the other day:

MF Phantom (Hasbro) Cancer W145MF vs. MF Duo (Stamina Mode) Sagittario II BD145CS
Duo always launched first.
Detail Results (Click to View)
Phantom : 13 (12 OS, 1 KO)
Duo: 7 (5 OS, 2 KO)
Phantom Win %: 65.0%
Duo Win %: 35.0%

Not quite as good as the real deal, but I found this to be quite surprising..

MF Phantom (Hasbro) Cancer TH170R2F vs. MF Duo (Stamina Mode) Sagittario II BD145CS
Duo always launched first.
Phantom : 0 (0 OS, 0 KO)
Duo: 5 (4 OS, 1 KO)
Phantom Win %: 0.0%
Duo Win %: 100.0%

I dunno why I did this, lol

Did this the other day too:

Phantom (Hasbro) Cancer 90WD vs. MF Duo (Stamina Mode) Sagittario II BD145CS
Duo launched first.
Phantom : 7 (7 OS, 0 KO)
Duo : 3 (2 OS, 1 KO)
Phantom Win %: 70.0%
Duo Win %: 30.0%

Long boring battles. Bleh. Phantom seemed to have the upper hand, but not by much. I was expecting these results.