Metal Flat Discussion

i don't know why but this came to mind
MF meteo Ldrago CH120MF
can you test it against top tier defense types and stamina?
Smash comes from L Drago II not Meteo, it won't work out all that great.
(Jan. 24, 2011  4:47 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2011  4:47 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: First of all nice results oki. It seems that MF is a "safer" alternative for RSF/RS based defense beys... Does anyone think WB should be remade into top tier?
i agree so as C145
ON Topic: can we try Ray unicornio?

No. It doesnt deserve to be in top tier no more. Look around for test.
(Jan. 25, 2011  1:00 AM)Anime101 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2011  4:47 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: First of all nice results oki. It seems that MF is a "safer" alternative for RSF/RS based defense beys... Does anyone think WB should be remade into top tier?
i agree so as C145

Did you mean C145 or WB?
(Jan. 25, 2011  1:58 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  1:00 AM)Anime101 Wrote:
i agree so as C145

Did you mean C145 or WB?
Both but i would recommend for Screw
(Jan. 25, 2011  1:00 AM)machipz Wrote: Smash comes from L Drago II not Meteo, it won't work out all that great.

i know that
What im saying is
CH120MF (since MF has more stamina than most attack tips)
CH120 because when Meteo ldrago's spin is almost out
it can absorb the blows from the other bey
(Jan. 25, 2011  5:17 AM)Off Topic King Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  1:00 AM)machipz Wrote: Smash comes from L Drago II not Meteo, it won't work out all that great.

i know that
What im saying is
CH120MF (since MF has more stamina than most attack tips)
CH120 because when Meteo ldrago's spin is almost out
it can absorb the blows from the other bey

I think 100 it's better at absorbing spins
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:59 AM)milkychipz Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  8:21 PM)Kei Wrote: Can you test MF L Drago 100MF versus Attack, Defense, and Stamina?

Actually, a 90 -- or even an 85 won't be so excessive. NVM >.<

Ah, yeah, I forgot about Metal Flat's height. 90 or 85 would likely be better to compensate for that.

I'm interested to see if MF customs will be able to outspin SD or WD.
(Jan. 25, 2011  7:03 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:59 AM)milkychipz Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  8:21 PM)Kei Wrote: Can you test MF L Drago 100MF versus Attack, Defense, and Stamina?

Actually, a 90 -- or even an 85 won't be so excessive. NVM Pinching_eyes_2

Ah, yeah, I forgot about Metal Flat's height. 90 or 85 would likely be better to compensate for that.

I'm interested to see if MF customs will be able to outspin SD or WD.

I'm pretty sure it won't outspin those top tier stamina tips
well MF should be tested with 100
a little height is ok
only 90 and 85 is really needed with RF/R2F
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:30 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: I'm pretty sure it won't outspin those top tier stamina tips
well MF should be tested with 100
a little height is ok
only 90 and 85 is really needed with RF/R2F

Sorry,If im false
But screw which is not a great attack wheel with mf outspinned Earth aquila uncustomized with no ko'es in BB18Libra's video
so try Using burn and earth on mf (recommended burn as it destablizes at the same time as almost equal stamina)
I'd like to see how MF Lightning L Drago 90MF does against the top tier stamina combos, including 85 height stamina combos.
will try mf basalt horogium r145 mf and mf vulcan___85 mf
when i get screw cap and basalt from soldier f3ar on the 26th
I believe that Metal Flat is only to outspin RS/RSF/CS. Attack vs. Attack, RF will win against MF. I tried it for myself, and my MF Lighting L-Drago 90RF knocked out my opponent's MF-based bey. but I am looking forward to it as a destabilizer, such as MF L Drago 85MF.
I actually have created a Destabilizer/Attacker/Spinstealer, Meteo LDrago 90MF. I don't have any conclusive tests, but it seems to outspin and destabilize LSTC and defense combos. I'm thinking about adding a Metal Face to increase its weight, because it seems easy to knock around right now with attack combos.
Wow really metal outspins rubber? Who would have guessed it? Also since no one does attack vs attack anyway it's not like it matters that it won't do well against RF/R2F combos.
(Feb. 11, 2011  12:45 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Also since no one does attack vs attack anyway it's not like it matters that it won't do well against RF/R2F combos.

It happens in tournaments though. Apparently commonly too.
i did a attack vs attack
set up:
BB-10
L/R lancher/ L lancher

10 rounds Lighting Ldrago CH120 MF vs Ray PegasisII 90 R2F
Lighting Ldrago CH120 MF 4wins (2OS 2 KO)
Ray PegasisII 90 R2F 6wins (5KO 1OS)
i know most of you will think this test was pointless but i seen the comments and thought i would do it

EDIT: There was 2 draws which i redid
Ray isn't Top-Tier anymore. I would like you to use it to battle against Vulcan or Pre-Hws Pegasis wheel. And your showing for results is messy >.>
or u could also use it against burn cancer85/90/100 R2F
I think we need Further Testing on MF the TIp does anyone think adding a MF will after a while make the Bey Stop attacking at Half Spin an d sit in the center My worst fear I also would try to do some Testing but i Belive My MF the tip is worn my Friend shot it down the stair 3 days ago and yesterday i dropped it on Screw Capricorne 90 MF on the cement
We also need some Updated Testing for example Basalt 230 CS
I would Love to see MF Meteo L-Drago 90 MF VS Basalt Bull/Aquario/Kerbecs CS
Basalt BD145CS hurts a lot of MF combo's, as it has too much stamina to beat by OS/Spin Steal reliably. 230CS is hard to KO, too, but do-able.

MF has become a bit dated, sadly, at least for conventional use, though MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230/TH1XX MF is pretty good (WF seems to be preferable though).

Back to what Kei was saying about Ldrago+MF, even if it was January, I prefer MF LDrago 90F to 85MF, it seems to be a little more stable, which gives it an opportunity to beat BasaltBD145CS, whereas 85MF gets destabilised or something. I don't have WF to compare yet, though, and this was opinion from a few rounds of playing around, not proper testing (though it was enough to convince me to stick with 90F)
I was bored so i thought about some fun things to do with MF and i did this
Hell Kerbecs BD145MF vs Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
MF wins 16 (1OS)
WD wins 4

I banked MF to the best of my ability as it is quite hard to keep in a flower pattern.

MF continuously smashed around WD , and the one time there was an OS MF outspun it so it seems to be quite good Grin
TBH, that's attack V Stamina, and MF has pretty good ability to survive recoil, so kind of expected. MF vs CS would be more interesting ?
Hah , yeah it would i was going to test but then i thought nah i want to see more recoil so i did WD i will test CS when i can be bothered.