Metal Fight Galaxy - Beyblade RPG

Metal Fight Galaxy!

Ever dreamed of a fun Beyblade RPG? Now its available at Metal Fight Galaxy! A crazy ,forum based, beyblade RPG! You will enjoy it. Trust me.

What makes MFG special?
Because of all the stuff you can do! Let me tell how how the rpg goes: Every new member gets an ammount of money, by this money you will be able to buy and customize your first beyblade. In the (plaza) you will find your needs for creating your first beyblade. You can find different wheels, tracks, bottoms,faces,clear wheels and launchers.
Each part has its own power. When the part is more powerful, its more expensive. Also there are some rare parts that have limited numbers in the inventory.. so when they finish.. the black market starts. If you want those rare parts. Pm the user that has it and make a deal.. he sends you the part and you send him an ammount of money!

We have 3 RPG sections there. First is the General RPG, which is for frieldly baybattles and selliing items...
Second comes the story mode, there you can battle NCP characters with deferent levels.
Third is the Pro RPG. Here is where the actual RPG goes, create your character.. your place..and start Role Playing!

How to increase your money?
You will get some by posting replies and threads, and you can put your money in the bank to earn interest! or you can even try your luck with the slot machine!

Can we battle with the beyblades we customize?
Of course! after forming your beyblades you can battle with them and inter tournaments to win more parts or more money! but don't get too exited, it is a forum based rpg, so don't expect a real battle system or something.

If your interested in customizing your beyblades and battling with them to prove your the best, or interested in collecting parts and selling them.
Then go start your game at http://mfgalaxy.consoleworld.net
No email activation required!

Need more information on the game? Check the rules: http://mfgalaxy.consoleworld.net/forums/...php?tid=39

After regestering be sure to check the rules since you wont be able to play without knowing them!

If you have any questions, ask here and i will be glad to answer them.

WBO staff, if you think MFG is good enough. i would love to form an affilitaion.
I will also be more than happy if BBspirit, BeyUK would like to form one as well.
I've already joined. It's alright actually!
I posted another thread like this awhile ago and the response was HUGE! This site has what it takes to go far. Be one of the first to join today!
Its an awesome RPG!
Nice! it could easily be massive one day with all the MFB roleplayers about on bebo.
I just registered under the username EFG. Smile
(Sep. 09, 2009  11:02 PM)Neek Wrote: Nice! it could easily be massive one day with all the MFB roleplayers about on bebo.
i think it would be even better if someone made a 3D rpg based on beyblade and it had a whole bunch of features, not just a random outcome and stuff :3 i would love to play that xD

im not big on the whole role playing forum thing D: lost interest in that a while back Unhappy
(Sep. 10, 2009  2:10 AM)DecroX01 Wrote: i think it would be even better if someone made a 3D rpg based on beyblade and it had a whole bunch of features, not just a random outcome and stuff :3 i would love to play that xD

im not big on the whole role playing forum thing D: lost interest in that a while back Unhappy

yeah man whatever. let me get to work on that. i make light eighty full-featured 3D RPGs a day. easy as pie
(Sep. 10, 2009  2:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yeah man whatever. let me get to work on that. i make light eighty full-featured 3D RPGs a day. easy as pie

lol even if you could do that, what im talking about would prob take the proest team in the world at least 2 months to make. just from the world alone.
Try around two years...
(Sep. 10, 2009  3:17 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Try around two years...

im talkign about the proest team in the world xD i dont remember the name but there were a grouyp of guys who made a really epic 3D game in like 3 month. it was very long too. sadly it was release in north korian? i think? not sure btu it didnt get that popular though. but it was epic, acording to my friend. he showed me some of the game play. i thoguht it was good Tongue_out although he found tons of glitches, probly cause it was made in 3 months and was poorly playtested Pinching_eyes_2
(Sep. 10, 2009  3:29 AM)DecroX01 Wrote: im talkign about the proest team in the world xD i dont remember the name but there were a grouyp of guys who made a really epic 3D game in like 3 month. it was very long too. sadly it was release in north korian? i think? not sure btu it didnt get that popular though. but it was epic, acording to my friend. he showed me some of the game play. i thoguht it was good Tongue_out although he found tons of glitches, probly cause it was made in 3 months and was poorly playtested Pinching_eyes_2

I like how you refuted yourself.
(Sep. 10, 2009  3:31 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I like how you refuted yourself.

what does refuted mean? >.>
(Sep. 10, 2009  3:36 AM)DecroX01 Wrote: what does refuted mean? >.>

1 : to prove wrong by argument or evidence : show to be false or erroneous
2 : to deny the truth or accuracy of <refuted the allegations>
Courtesy of Websters.
(Sep. 10, 2009  3:43 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: 1 : to prove wrong by argument or evidence : show to be false or erroneous
2 : to deny the truth or accuracy of <refuted the allegations>
Courtesy of Websters.

still dont knwo what it meansss D: im sloww ._.
Then I can't help you. I put up the definitions for you. You're going to have to figure it out yourself from there.
YAY! i finally joined. XD Had a little trouble signing up on my computer at home Tired
I've been a member for a while ... not that long but it's an alright site, there is a bit of spam on some threads on there tho ...
XD , spam is a problem... but posting is the only way to gain money Confused
i cant find another way, help if you have.
Also guys, lot of you signed up without even buying parts from the Shop!

press on (Beyshop) at the top to go to the shop, then start buying your parts there.. after that.. try to battle...
pegasis Wrote:, spam is a problem... but posting is the only way to gain money
i cant find another way, help if you have.
Hmm... money for winning battles?
I think the money system is honestly what's keeping me away from even participating in it. I wouldn't ever now either. Posting for money creates spam as you've seen, battles for money creates character stacking. Money is a hard thing to manage in a forum RPG, and left un-managed as I've so far observed creates economy and character stability issues.

I never use that type of system, ever, and I won't until I find a solution to it. I haven't yet.

A few things may convince me to join but... eh...

Honestly, I really like the layout, it's attractive, fun, and while some may say it looks "unprofessional" what with the alternating caps in boxes, I think it works well.

The battle system is simple and easy to use, I rather like it, however I've found some major loopholes I'll bring up should I ever join Tongue_out

Something you'll need to address is the imbalance. Oh dear god.

I don't even understand why you have some of the parts you have there, not to mention releasing them in LIMITED quantities. It basically says: "Hi new guys, try to have fun while vets ruin you with 10-1 odds."

You may have some check and balance things to help with it, but none implemented from what I've seen, nor am I on the inside knowledge of things.

Regardless I wish you guys luck.
I will tell you the truth, i never though of this whole thing as you did..
i simply asked myself: what would you like to see in a beyblade rpg? the answer was: a shop, buying and customizing beyblades, simple, fast and easy to use battle system, the ability to sell parts and buy others from actual members, and some other site things like an appealing theme.

and i guess i was able to do everything i mentioned.. but my problem was that i never though about the disadvantages of these things... but even now after facing those disadvantages, i still believe that a shop with items is one of the most important things that members would like to see.

about the rare parts, its the most fun thing ever! just wait for them to be out of stock... and then the craziness begins.. stuff bought with 20$ are being sold for around 100$ . this selling and buying between members thing is just really fun!

about the get money for posts thing, i know it has a big disadvantage, which is spam.. but in the other hand, it is the thing that made the forum alive! we have threads in every section with good number of replies...and most of them are not spam!

this site still has a long way to reach perfectness, but even from now.. i believe its the most fun beyblade rpg site ever created!

thanks for your comments, i will definitely put them in mind for future improvements.
Just signed up Im gonna see if the rpg is any good the cuztimation thing sounds awesome but the spam problem is well a problem Tongue_out
I do agree with hiro whilst i am a member and am currently loving it, there is not enough starting money for anyone to get anywhere, and when you DO finally get somewhere, the mods and vets are way overpowered, there should be a rule that every bey MUST be balanced, like it must have DP 10+ And SP10+ that way the vets, i.e. you, duker09, etc dont go on a major attack rush..so yeah.