Metal Fight Galaxy - Beyblade RPG

they have fourms you know
actually, it IS a forum, lol, but he IS asking, at lewast. I feel like the WBO staff, going all "A stickied thread, read reda read and STOP BUGGING ME!". Itleast i think thats how they feel. I sure do.
Lots of new updates have been made. you can check them out here: http://mfgalaxy.consoleworld.net/forums/...24#pid8524

Thanks to Hiro Ayami. The stats have been reduced along with adding some complex stats.
WBO committee:
Our members have made a total of 8,014 posts in 524 threads.
We currently have 129 members registered.

Lots of Beyblade RPG sites have been created, just go search google and you'll see. but the only one that is still alive, and have more than 50 members, is MFG.

This proves that our site: MFG. is the best forum based Beyblade RPG ever created.

After clarifying this, i would like to ask from you to affiliate with MFG. Please think of this seriously before answering. you can check the site from here: http://mfgalaxy.consoleworld.net/

If my request is denied, i would like to know what does MFG needs to form an affiliation with WBO.

Thanks.
Quote:This proves that our site: MFG. is the best forum based Beyblade RPG ever created.

how
Its the biggest one.Its the only one that has that number of members... along with it being the only one alive until now... along with it having lots of features such as the shop, Rankings etc...
To be fair, you just started. Once hype dies down, things can fizzle. That's most likely what happened to the other Beyblade RPGs.
It haven't JUST started, it has been up for 3 months.
(Nov. 22, 2009  5:59 PM)Pegasis Wrote: Its the biggest one.Its the only one that has that number of members... along with it being the only one alive until now... along with it having lots of features such as the shop, Rankings etc...

Most hits or only one active does not equal BEST ONE EVER

You're just as arrogant as you always were.
(Nov. 22, 2009  6:15 PM)Pegasis Wrote: Find me a better one...

hahaha wow do you not understand what "ever" means
omg brad, you always have to try to make me look stupid. seriously, leave me alone...
Yes, IMO its the best ever. but ill say that for you: The best Beyblade RPG available atm! Happy now?
(Nov. 22, 2009  6:24 PM)Pegasis Wrote: omg brad, you always have to try to make me look stupid. seriously, leave me alone...

i don't have to try, really
I do not wish to offend firelord767, however I find it difficult to consider affiliation with a website that has a twelve-years-old administrator. It implies that many posts will not be super good, not only his.

Moreover, most of the time, you take information from this message board, but you are not even capable of copying it correctly, which leads to a lot of misinformation about certain things.
Just wondering whether this could be moved? I know it sounds like I'm complaining, but I'm pretty sick of unread posts here, when this has nothing to do with the Beyblade Hobby in general and would be far more suitable in My Creations.

Edit : thanks mysterymoddd
(Nov. 22, 2009  6:04 PM)Pegasis Wrote: It haven't JUST started, it has been up for 3 months.

That still is "just started" when some RPGs have been alive for YEARS (speaking generally, not just Beyblade RPGs). Seriously, after the initial hype of being part of a Beyblade RPG dies down, you'll need to keep people from losing interest in your RPG. I used to help run a Zoids RPG, and after about 5 months, things started to get stale. We did live on for 3-4 more months, but it wasn't as fun and things became tedious.
The informations are just some stuff our members discuss every now and then, they are not something official. even here people wright wrong things sometimes... but you guys correct it. feel free to correct the ones there as well?
MFG is mostly for the RPG. any one that needs info can check here or bb spirit.

And firelord is special, not everyone can be able to manage the mybb admin cp, but he can. he has good info about coding. along with him having lots of great ideas for the RPG. plus that he is a very good person that can be trusted. He is one of bases of MFG.

I would like you to think about this more, and discuss it with the other committee members. thanks.
If people from here, another forum, are constantly required to maintain a level of accuracy in the information in your forum, clearly there's a big problem and the point of affiliation becomes redundant.

You can't just say "oh but it's for RPGs", because wrong information is wrong information, which may not be something WBO wants to be associated with.
(Nov. 22, 2009  6:43 PM)Pegasis Wrote: The informations are just some stuff our members discuss every now and then, they are not something official. even here people wright wrong things sometimes... but you guys correct it. feel free to correct the ones there as well?
MFG is mostly for the RPG. any one that needs info can check here or bb spirit.

And firelord is special, not everyone can be able to manage the mybb admin cp, but he can. he has good info about coding. along with him having lots of great ideas for the RPG. plus that he is a very good person that can be trusted. He is one of bases of MFG.

I would like you to think about this more, and discuss it with the other committee members. thanks.
The information is crucial for your role play game actually. The latter revolves exclusively around Metal Fight Beyblade, therefore visitors are right to expect most of your members to have quite a decent knowledge of the new series. However, just looking at this topic should make you realise how something great is lacking in the people on your website. And firelord767 plays a major role in that. This is what I meant earlier, notably.

Furthermore, is that really how a role play game should appear ? I understand the Beyblade hobby does not necessarily allow for lengthy paragraphs of descriptions and past histories, but I think you could try having more text than what I often see on your website :
"OK, let's start.
- We have to roll.
- Rolling.
- I attack first! -4 DP
- I defend 10-4+2 = 8
- Rolling again.
- I attack!
- Ouch. No DP left.
- I win."
Well, its cuz that isnt in the Pro RPG section...
some sections, such as what you showed, are mainly about battles. also, it really depends on the people playing.

Thanks for your time, i really appreciate it, and will try to fix everything you talked about.
(Nov. 22, 2009  8:13 PM)Pegasis Wrote: Well, its cuz that isnt in the RPG section...
You should definitely rename your forum titles then.
lol sorry XD. i meant: Pro RPG section*

thanks again.
Quote:"OK, let's start.
- We have to roll.
- Rolling.
- I attack first! -4 DP
- I defend 10-4+2 = 8
- Rolling again.
- I attack!
- Ouch. No DP left.
- I win."
Thats only in battle. Outside of battle, we have
(Sep. 07, 2009  11:54 PM)Pegasis Wrote: (Pegasis and Athens arived to this little town) Whoa, Athens check out this volcano! (an old man comes and says " up there, the volcano kid lives") Lets go there, Athens you still commin, or little Athens got scared?
And on such. People on MFG are a little battle crazed, but we do our best to try to promote as much of the above as we can.

What do i play a major part in?
Quote:And firelord767 plays a major role in that.
In what?
Wow, the battles really play out like that ... what's the point? There is nothing Beyblade-related in that battle text. You couldn't have found a way to incorporate Beyblade physics or specialties or anything? For instance, it could be cool if Beyblades with RF had a chance at multiple-hits in one turn, for example. Or WB had a small chance to negate all damage. Or HF/S had the ability to increase Stamina or Attack on a whim, or CH120 could ... you know. Do you see where I am going with this?
(Nov. 22, 2009  11:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow, the battles really play out like that ... what's the point? There is nothing Beyblade-related in that battle text. You couldn't have found a way to incorporate Beyblade physics or specialties or anything? For instance, it could be cool if Beyblades with RF had a chance at multiple-hits in one turn, for example. Or WB had a small chance to negate all damage. Or HF/S had the ability to increase Stamina or Attack on a whim, or CH120 could ... you know. Do you see where I am going with this?
I do! Wow, that isn't a bad set of ideas! I guess if we used them you would be happy, but i'm going to ask first just so that you don't get mad about, like, plagerism or anything.

Can we use these?
Of course you can use them.