Metal Fight Galaxy - Beyblade RPG

Eh, don't get me wrong, the shop works, its the items you've added that screws with game balance. You've also basically just added numbers onto things not really considering how they would affect your system in the long run. When stats get to breaking point, how do you fix them?

As I said, I won't use it myself because I don't have a solution to the major glaring issues, that doesn't mean you can't. I've RP'd a long while now, so I'm harder to convince than any newbie, it's an obstacle you'll deal with eventually when you get to the crossroads of "What Type of RPG Do I Want?". I don't see it as an RPG honestly, just fantasy Bey Battling.

Bluntly, the "Role Play" part of your "RP"G is severely lacking. Mostly it's an online stat battle with little substance for the characters or Role Players to really interact and develop. You've got the "Game" part down fairly well, it's good it works, and like you said the RPG is still in progress.

Honestly, I haven't seen many... "substance" posts from browsing, I don't know what you're talking about there. I see lots of one-liners, random "bumps", and obvious "I want money" posts. It's clutter, annoying, and damaging in the long run.

Imbalance wise, money and the economy of the game is topsy-turvy, there's no check and balance system and very little incentive aside from spamming posts to stimulate the non-black market.

This'll about end my input for you guys. As it stands, not enough appeal for me to join, and frankly, more experienced RPers won't join either.

Suggestions you might be able to work off of money/balance wise:

- Offer money for services, get community assistance (avoid rewarding recruiting heavily, recruiting is great but shouldn't be garnered by monetary rewards).

- Item Re-Release; $100 for a $20 part at the stage the RPG is in is another slap in the face of new/future members.

- Use of ONLY 1 Special Item/Accessory once per battle. One item is fine, when you have players with 4+ and can stack them stats break and new players don't have a chance.

- Lottery System on Character Generation, random dice roll = pre-set item as a bonus to character generation, allows players to start off with something they can either use or barter with other players right away.

- Starter Package; $15 + 1 starter MFB (consisting of basic parts) and 1 launcher only makes sense IMO. It gives players the chance to customize right away and perhaps jump into things without making major mistakes at the shop, something I noticed was rather easy to do.
first suggestion: i like it, but why is rewarding recruiting a bad idea?

second: didnt get it Confused

third: i love it! i might actually use it, but need to discuss this with other members.

fourth: you mean like in BBU? hmmm... not sure, but will also discuss it with other members.

fifth: i thought about that, and still realy want to do it, but until now.. the program am using for the shop do not allow me to do this..

thanks for your suggestions Grin you helped a lot Wink
(Sep. 11, 2009  1:38 AM)Pegasis Wrote: first suggestion: i like it, but why is rewarding recruiting a bad idea?

I guess because people may abuse the system and just ask a bunch of people to join (many of which won't even participate in the RPG, and the person probably knows that.) just for the money.
Hiro, Thank you for those suggestions. I understood all of them and think they are all great ideas. Also the one special item per battle would really work good. I cant decide between using Gattyaki/Sliding Shoot Or OHKO. So that would really balance things out around the forum and battles would last longer. Also we do have an actual rp section where at the moment about 7 players do role play with eachother properly. Pegasis if you dont mind, id like to start on these ideas right away or would you prefer it after the auto calculation feature?
AMG Just joined :3
I checked on how to battle and the 3rd link in that list and they both dont work for me right now x.x
I'll try to figure it out.
I am truly sorry for the broken links.. it is fixed now.

thnx for joining Grin
Alright some new rules, some balancing issues have been fixed hopefully, and working on some new features. Check out the announcments section for more info!
Ok I joined today and so far i'm enjoying it.
Just not enough starting money Unhappy then I lost some more on the slots.
Alpha, I wouldnt mind donating you another $15. Hows that? Think that can cover a simple blade?
There is an important question that i cant find an answer for.. in the RPG:
What is better...Make the battles depend more on the Stats OR depend more on the dice?

If the dice, new players will have bigger chances on beating those Vets.

If Stats, the ones who are more active and have more money and parts will have the bigger chance of winning.
Why is there no third option where victories depend solely on parts used ... Who cares how active or how virtually rich somebody is. And if it depends on luck, why bother buying other parts.
It dosent depend on luck or just parts. Its combination of both.
Lol id get kai-v to help out with the bugs lol if she would like to
Hm, what does my proposition have to do with bugs ? I thought that was common sense when it came to Beyblade ... While some of it is luck, since it would be unfair to have a 1/2 chance to win, the only other thing is the parts that are chosen ...
Joined-not bad but needs some improvement.
how so?
Just joined!!!
think you should be given slightly more money at the beginning, though
I don't have enough to buy a bottom for my L Ldrago now

apart from that, really enjoy it
(Nov. 19, 2009  2:51 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Just joined!!!
think you should be given slightly more money at the beginning, though
I don't have enough to buy a bottom for my L Ldrago now

apart from that, really enjoy it

Need money.. i have plenty like 200 when i last checked and i didn't do anything. XD
i think MFG hates you. You have the most frequent reports of these. Uncertain

I'm on it
yws, but thats comming from a co-administrator.
joined but what do you do to start or buy bey parts or whatever