Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 37 Links & Discussion

37. Sublime! The Final Match
壮絶!ファイナルマッチ
Sōzetsu!! Fainaru Macchi
Air-Date: 2012-12-16

遂に決勝の時は来た。特訓で満身創痍のゼロ。試合開始から容赦のない攻めに出る相手の前に早くもピンチのイフレイド。圧倒的な力を誇示する相手に対しゼロは……

720p: http://filecloud.io/ge1r6dy9
For the sake of everyone, please stop speculating Ultimo.
It's quite evident that it isn't Zero vs Ginga

Preview from Tokyo TV:
Trailer Link:
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/mf-beybl...index.html
Other Link(Will be added in)
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/mv/mfbeybladez...ost_31551/
Hate to say this, but Zero fought against Ginga in episode 36 (todays episode). Ginga left after that, giving Zero hope to defeat Kira.
If Kira wins, the season could go on without ending so soon.
Does anyone know what channel this episode would be on in the Kansai region? I can't seem to find anything here (where I live currently which is Hirakata City, Osaka) that indicates when and where the episode will air.
(Dec. 14, 2012  11:23 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Does anyone know what channel this episode would be on in the Kansai region? I can't seem to find anything here (where I live currently which is Hirakata City, Osaka) that indicates when and where the episode will air.

It will always only be on TV Tokyo, so I do not know exactly what channel number that equals for you.
Honestly watching the Gracies getting locked up was the best part of the episode.
I randomly got disconnected from KeyHole, but Bahamdia kept overpowering Ifraid even though Ifraid could use Saramanda's move.
(Dec. 14, 2012  11:23 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Does anyone know what channel this episode would be on in the Kansai region? I can't seem to find anything here (where I live currently which is Hirakata City, Osaka) that indicates when and where the episode will air.

You can watch it on TVO (TV Osaka) , it's the tv station of the TX Network.
I'm so sad that these is only 38 episodes.
Weew! Bahamdia is destroying Ifraid! (6:22) Grin

EDIT: Far out, look at the stadium at 9:06 ish .. So fast!

Heh, did anyone else like the music played when they faced off against each other?

(Dec. 16, 2012  12:42 AM)BH145WD Wrote: but Bahamdia kept overpowering Ifraid even though Ifraid could use Saramanda's move.

I didn't see any of Saramanda's moves? The only one he used was Burning Upper.
Haha, that's my alternate channel.
(Dec. 16, 2012  12:54 PM)Cannon Wrote: Haha, that's my alternate channel.

O__O Thanks for uploading them so quickly haha
(Dec. 16, 2012  10:30 AM)Cannon Wrote: Weew! Bahamdia is destroying Ifraid! (6:22) Grin

EDIT: Far out, look at the stadium at 9:06 ish .. So fast!

Heh, did anyone else like the music played when they faced off against each other?

(Dec. 16, 2012  12:42 AM)BH145WD Wrote: but Bahamdia kept overpowering Ifraid even though Ifraid could use Saramanda's move.

I didn't see any of Saramanda's moves? The only one he used was Burning Upper.

The "disappearing" act that Ifraid used on Bahamdia, same thing he used on Goreim. It's Saramanda's move.
Oh yeah, forgot about that .. Even Mal said it. How could I have had missed that? haha
Wow. This was definitely the best Zero-G episode yet. The best part was seeing the Garcias getting locked up. Tongue_out I hope they rot in there. ...Hmm, I wonder what tricks and special moves Kira still has up his sleeve. I'm preparing for a shocker in the next episode. XD