Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 31 Links & Discussion

31. Getting Fired Up! The Finals
燃えろ!決勝大会
Moero! Kesshō Taikai
Air-Date: 2012-11-04

決勝大会第2試合は、カイトvsキラ。予選でキラがエイトを痛めつけて負かすのを見ていたカイトは、雪辱を果たすべくシンクロームベイでのバトルを申し入れる。

720p: http://filecloud.io/n9z8eqvx
Finals already? This is a very unorganized tournament. Looks like Shinobu is battling Iwayama.
Kira better win this tournament. He's the most enjoyable character to watch in Zero-G.
(Oct. 28, 2012  3:25 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Finals already? This is a very unorganized tournament. Looks like Shinobu is battling Iwayama.

Er how exactly? All the rubbish players have been weeded out which is all it takes to get to the finals. The only reason it's so short is because they don't have massively drawn out battles like in the original series.
Well it just seems so quick and easy since it is just a bunch of random battles-if you lose once you are out.
(Oct. 28, 2012  10:48 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Well it just seems so quick and easy since it is just a bunch of random battles-if you lose once you are out.

Welcome to Single Elimination, the format used in both Hasbro and TAKARA-TOMY tournaments.
I hope its Kira vs Sakyo in the Semi-Finals and...
Zero vs Shinobu in the Semi-Finals
(Oct. 28, 2012  10:48 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Well it just seems so quick and easy since it is just a bunch of random battles-if you lose once you are out.

It's not even that. Bare in mind, despite Eight and Ren losing, they still returned. Ren even considered herself to have a chance at the top eight. If anything, it was more like the Team GanGan Galaxy qualifiers, where a rating/points determined it.
Keyhole randomly booted me out of Tokyo TV Chocked

Goreim vs Saramanda looked fun.

That was super quick, and Shinobu's new special move was kickass.

Begirados vs Revizer... (inb4 reviser lose)
Synchrom Battle Goreim Begirados vs Orojya Revizer...

And Orojya Revizer loses in one hit and that was dumb...

And the episode ends with Sakyo vs Captain Arrow in the next episode.... I'd love to watch it now.
(Nov. 04, 2012  12:43 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Keyhole randomly booted me out of Tokyo TV Chocked
It happened to me too..^^
Quote:And the episode ends with Sakyo vs Captain Arrow in the next episode.... I'd love to watch it now.
Yes..but I somehow think..this battle won't be long..with Sakyo as the Winner..
Sakyo is probably going to win Captain Arrow in the next episode
(Nov. 04, 2012  1:07 AM)Felina Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2012  12:43 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Keyhole randomly booted me out of Tokyo TV Chocked
It happened to me too..^^

They knuckled down on the system. Now, if you don't have Keyhole as your active window for a few minutes, admins will boot you from the connection and you'll have to log in again.
Thanks as always, Dranzer!

I find it really disappointing that people take this video without giving credit... They don't even give a damn about the process to get it.
The DNA Bladers need better bladers haha. The only decent one they have is Kira atm.
(Nov. 04, 2012  6:03 PM)Ultra Wrote: The DNA Bladers need better bladers haha. The only decent one they have is Kira atm.

I hope Yoshio will just quit with the "Goreim is the best in Defense" once and for all.
Kite is so weak. He only wins when it is synchrom against non-synchrom. He is almost as weak as Ren!