Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 24 Links & Discussion

You are so stereotypical. Girls have abs too.
Yeah but most wouldn't have them as obvious as those.
(Sep. 10, 2012  3:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You are so stereotypical. Girls have abs too.

yes that is true but this is taking it to the next level they don't look natural they look like blocks.
Most, not all ...
(Sep. 10, 2012  4:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Most, not all ...

well hers does. Besides if I didn't know Id say she was Jack 2.0 what with all that make up and such no offense kai and no offense to any woman with abs but kira is ugly!
Her abs make her ugly, hah ? I agree that the colour in her hair, her face and her clothes are enough to say that she is ugly, but not her abs ...
(Sep. 10, 2012  4:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Her abs make her ugly, hah ? I agree that the colour in her hair, her face and her clothes are enough to say that she is ugly, but not her abs ...

kai lemme say this and please don't be mad but

here we have female abdominal muscles notice how faint they are and at the same time noticeable it is natural more stream lined yet at the same time showing that she "woman in the picture" is a star athlete
but in the anime All I saw was like blocky abs they didn't look right and it made her look like a freak...no offense to any ladies who have this...but get what I am saying?
I personally like her design a lot because it seems 'weird' for normal standards. It's finally something new and interesting.
And the expression 'ugly' is a relative term. To each their own I guess.
The last 3 introduced bladers look very strange......
If she is a girl, then her design is not the most kid friendly..
I wonder how Nelvania will do this. Anyways, I like her hair. And when I saw the box for Begirados I was just thinking Jack 2.0 but this... this takes it to a whole new level...
(Sep. 14, 2012  11:45 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: If she is a girl, then her design is not the most kid friendly..

Japan has different standards.
(Sep. 15, 2012  2:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2012  11:45 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: If she is a girl, then her design is not the most kid friendly..

Japan has different standards.
True dat.Real people don't have green hair XD

LongStoryShort nonaccurate summary:
(Side note: LF> New TT ad that doesn't involve Dragooon. Dragooon is still cool though.)
Zero and Yoshio are still seen battling, with Goreim's defense being unbreakable. Ifraid is slowly losing power and Yoshio uses that chance to attack Zero and Ifraid. Goreim uses Orojya Revizer's special move to drag Ifraid to the center of the stadium. Ifraid runs away from it and Goreim is unable to drag Ifraid. Now, Goreim is being dragged towards Ifraid. Zero uses Burning Upper to attack Goreim. Yoshio commands Goreim to repel the attack and Goreim stops Burning Upper. Yoshio was about to win but Zero and Ifraid power up and Goreim (track or bottom)breaks and loses.

Yoshio is upset that he no longer has the strongest defense. ( Missing some part in here). Zero is glad that he won but he is (strugglingsorta) after the match. (Another missing part here ). Berserker Begirados jumps into the stadium and Yoshio is suddenly afraid (because he knows who is who) and Begirados smashes goreim into the wall. Kira Hayama introduces himself (He's a guy wtf)

(Another missing part) Zero is injured during the battle with Yoshio and Shinobu takes over to challenge Kira to a battle. Saramanda lands barrage attacks on Begirados but they do not affect it at all. Kira explains that his stamina type Begirados is different from Goreim's defense. (Some missing part) and that equates that the attacks are useless. Saramanda continues to attack but nothing happens to Begirados. Shinobu uses Saramanda's special move to corner Begirados. Kira has some high tech equip and detects the real Saramanda (neat trick o-o) and Shinobu is shocked. Kira then uses Begirados' special move and sends Shinobu and Saramanda flying. After the battle Kira challenges Zero and co. to a Synchrom Battle and the episode ends.
The advert was still Dragooon...?

Regardless, Kira was represented as male in the anime, which contradicts a lot of information.
(Sep. 16, 2012  12:44 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: The advert was still Dragooon...?

Regardless, Kira was represented as male in the anime, which contradicts a lot of information.

I'm just bored of seeing it.
(Sep. 16, 2012  12:44 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: The advert was still Dragooon...?

Everbody are thinking about how the anime productors were so troll with us right now...
Kira is a male ? my guessing was right then. When I saw her first I felt like she is a boy, hah.
He reminds me of a character from Battle B-Daman by the way, I think he's called Enjyu or something like that ... because of his hair and clothes too ...
Oh my daez I KNEW KIRA WAS GONNA BE A BOY! That totally stinks, I was right

Ugh I can NEVER trust Takara Tomy or what Ev's make a girl character, and Kaizer-V Glen looks more like Enjyu, next to Miss Karat Enjyu is my face B-Daman character, ok back on topic
EDIT: before people say "what about Ren" absolutely not
She is so weak and only beats amateurs
How was Kira introduced as a boy ... ? This is so weird, hah. He would be even worse than Ryuutarou.
(Sep. 16, 2012  3:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: How was Kira introduced as a boy ... ? This is so weird, hah. He would be even worse than Ryuutarou.

The VA sounded very manly o-o which leads me to believe that Kira is a guy not a girl.
As said above. You first see Kira, you think "Perfectly normal". You then hear the VA, your head is in a million pieces.
Kira is a dude ... because that makes things much less weird ...