Metal Fight Beyblade The Movie

If it was Dark Aquario, it would've said "ダークアクアリオ145WD"
(Jun. 30, 2010  10:39 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: If it was Dark Aquario, it would've said "ダークアクアリオ145WD"
As I told you in private messages, the Clear Wheel is obviously Aquario, or at least not distinct enough to be a new Clear Wheel.

[Image: DarkPoseidonAquarioComparis.png]

What I meant, was that even if it is called Dark Poseidon, in reality it is just a Dark Aquario, so it is not really interesting.
(Jun. 30, 2010  10:13 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Bakim's Bey is called Dark Poseidon:
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-105778...51579.html

That makes a lot of sense seeing that part of the film is set in the ancient runs of Atlantis
The first time i saw the photos i believed it was the mad wheel, but now I realize the stickers made it looke like it lol. Indeed, this blade has nothing we haven't seen except for the stickers and probably the face?
Well, then what about Cyber Pegasis? The clear wheel is the same as Storm, except its red not blue. Cyber Pegasis and Storm Pegasis are practically the same except for the face, track, and bottom. With these similarities, Cyber Pegasis is Cyber Pegasis, not Storm Pegasis, and same goes for Dark Poseidon.
(Jul. 01, 2010  4:53 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Well, then what about Cyber Pegasis? The clear wheel is the same as Storm, except its red not blue. Cyber Pegasis and Storm Pegasis are practically the same except for the face, track, and bottom. With these similarities, Cyber Pegasis is Cyber Pegasis, not Storm Pegasis, and same goes for Dark Poseidon.

The metal wheel Cyber isn't the same as Storm, Cyber looks more like the HWS equivalent of the original Pegasis.
(Jul. 01, 2010  4:53 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Well, then what about Cyber Pegasis? The clear wheel is the same as Storm, except its red not blue. Cyber Pegasis and Storm Pegasis are practically the same except for the face, track, and bottom. With these similarities, Cyber Pegasis is Cyber Pegasis, not Storm Pegasis, and same goes for Dark Poseidon.

Cyber and Storm are definitely not the same, and neither are Counter and Rock.
I meant the Clear wheel of Cyber Pegasis, not the metal wheel.

Edit:

Well, then what about Cyber Pegasis? The clear wheel is the same as Storm Pegasis' one, except its red not blue. Cyber Pegasis and Storm Pegasis are practically the same except for the face, track, and bottom. With these similarities, Cyber Pegasis is Cyber Pegasis, not Storm Pegasis, and same goes for Dark Poseidon.
(Jul. 01, 2010  5:13 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I meant the Clear wheel of Cyber Pegasis, not the metal wheel.

Well Cyber and Storm are the metal wheels and Pegasis is the clear wheel, so it makes sense they have the same clear wheels as they both have 'Pegasis' in the name.
But they're two different Pegasis altogether, that's my point.

Both officially released as two seperate Beys.

Storm Pegasis 105RF
Cyber Pegasis 100HF

Anyways, Dark Poseidon may be in the upcoming PSP game along with Sol Blaze, which would be cool.

I hope the movie gets a quick DVD release like maybe 4 months after its in theaters.

Didn't mean to stray off topic about the whole Pegasis thing.
(Jul. 01, 2010  5:21 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: But they're two different Pegasis altogether, that's my point.

Both officially released as two seperate Beys.

Storm Pegasis 105RF
Cyber Pegasis 100HF
I think you do not understand the naming system of Metal Fight Beyblade. Pegasis and Pegasis are the same, they are only different colours. In Random Boosters, Clear Wheels with different colours are released, yet they obviously still have their original name because they are the same Clear Wheels anyway.

"Poseidon" and Aquario are the same, so for us there is no difference in saying "Dark Aquario 145WD" or "Dark Poseidon 145WD", and Poseidon is nothing new or interesting.
Saigo, can you please translate this?

From what I can tell, the Poseidon Clear Wheel looks a bit different than the Aquario Clear Wheel. The edges on both Clear Wheels are shaped differently.

This came from Otenki's Ameblo blog.

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/theme-10019195747.html

ベイネタ無いねー

そんなときはグダグダ感たっぷりに

バキムのベイ ダークポセイドン と判明したわけですが

[Image: t01500158_0150015810619393304.png]

らったろうのブログ

画像発覚時からWBOではアクアリオじゃないのとの説が

[Image: t01920174_0192017410619392973.png]

らったろうのブログ

アクアリオウィール

[Image: t02200201_0246022510619392979.png]

らったろうのブログ

色調いじってみました 確かにそのまんまアクアリオっぽい気もしないでもない

[Image: t02200200_0263023910619392975.png]

らったろうのブログ

別コロ10月号 ドレスアップシールが付いてくる
らったろうのブログ

手持ちのダークとアクアリオ、それに適当なフェイスにシール貼って

ダークポセイドンできあがり ってのはなしですよ(さすがにそれはないだろう)
It seems like Dark 'Poseidon' will be sold exclusively at the theaters (in Japan, of course)...
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/entry-10577541429.html#main
(Jul. 02, 2010  11:21 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: From what I can tell, the Poseidon Clear Wheel looks a bit different than the Aquario Clear Wheel. The edges on both Clear Wheels are shaped differently.

The Clear wheel is just turned by 90°, isn't it?
The official site appearance has changed and the story seems different (2 pages?) Can someone please translate it?
(Jul. 29, 2010  9:07 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQT46by4pyo
It seems to be the same as this one ...
DranzerX13 Wrote:Metal Fight Beyblade Movie Trailer (Long Version):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5OA75L9T

Note: Do not reproduce this clip or upload it anywhere else.
i hope this will be a good movie i really want to see it
Well that means someone downloaded the trailer I uploaded, and uploaded it to youtube. I say not to upload it anywhere else, and no one listens.
aw yeah man, cant believe tv tokyo downloaded the trailer you uploaded
I thought Kai-V meant another person. I thought that youtube link was from someone else. My bad.
No, I was just telling DrigerGT that the trailer was not new ...
To clarify the situation on "Dark Poseidon", they clearly published that it was only Dark Aquario 145WD with a custom Face.
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106253...00049.html

The movie will start being shown in theatres in a few hours in Japan, I believe ... And even if something gets filmed and leaked, its quality will be too poor. Hopefully the DVD release is soon.
i've never seen the other other beyblade movie but im sure this one will be pretty sweet!!