Metal Fight Beyblade/Baku/4D TV RAW/DUB Episodes(109 RAW and 51(102) ENG ADDED)

Poll: What's the best file hosting site for uploading this episodes

Mediafire
79.49%
Ifile.it
20.51%
Total: 100% 39 vote(s)
(Apr. 14, 2012  6:23 PM)BDaichi Wrote: :[ I can't watch my season two noo!!!
What happen to all of Dranzer's files?
Dranzerx13 uploaded his files to Megaupload and sadly US goverment shut down the site.
When Megaupload got deleted Dranzerx13 files got also deleted.I had some of his files so decided to upload them for everyone if they needed or didn't have the episode when Dranzersx13 files gone.All of the episodes soon.
Beyblade Metal Masters Episode 38 has been added here is the download link
http://www.mediafire.com/?e4uxbssyhp0fgsd
(Apr. 14, 2012  7:13 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote:
Dranzerx13 uploaded his files to Megaupload and sadly US goverment shut down the site.
When Megaupload got deleted Dranzerx13 files got also deleted.I had some of his files so decided to upload them for everyone if they needed or didn't have the episode when Dranzersx13 files gone.All of the episodes soon.

Actually, DranzerX13's episodes were deleted way before MegaUpload got closed by the FBI ...
(Apr. 15, 2012  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2012  7:13 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote:

Actually, DranzerX13's episodes were deleted way before MegaUpload got closed by the FBI ...
What!!!!Then if most of the files were being deleted by FBI then why arent they deleting this ones.Seems they are spying or doing something on Dranzerx13 network because how did they know from more than a million files the files he upload arent his in copyright terms.No matter what we will keep the files updated and if deleted will just reupload the episode.Seems not so hard.
... Have you never looked on YouTube ? Official companies often report files and videos to the site staff in order to demand that they get removed, and the staff of course complies, because it is indeed copyright infringement, in a way.

So, obviously either Nelvana, TV Tokyo or D-Rights asked MegaUpload to delete DranzerX13's files because they got discovered, and MegaUpload staff complied. The FBI has nothing to do with that.
Most were working fine before it closed though? Confused
(Apr. 15, 2012  4:33 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Most were working fine before it closed though? Confused

No, all of them did not work except those that he uploaded afterwards, which were mostly from 4D. I really think that, from his previous stickied thread, not one link was working anymore.
Ah, my bad then, sorry.
(Apr. 15, 2012  1:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Have you never looked on YouTube ? Official companies often report files and videos to the site staff in order to demand that they get removed, and the staff of course complies, because it is indeed copyright infringement, in a way.

So, obviously either Nelvana, TV Tokyo or D-Rights asked MegaUpload to delete DranzerX13's files because they got discovered, and MegaUpload staff complied. The FBI has nothing to do with that.
I know most popular youtube channels are the ones being targeted.But i think they should be allowed because people will discover beyblade as an awesome show and Takaratomy and Hasbro might earn few fans after they discover it on youtube.All and all thats life and we have to move on with it.We are at the bottom of the food chain.Nobody will listen to us.
We can all "think" it should be allowed, but really, it can be considered piracy. Sure, it's just recorded TV, but all the content in each episode is copyrighted, and it potentially reduces DVD Sales (Shame Beyblade ones are only on rental now).

Although, you are right. Some companies allow it as it's good advertising.
do any one have ep.101,102 dvdraw?
i want to have DranzerX13 ver.
Why?There are no difference and one thing Dranzerx13 can you encode Episode 98 because I cant find that episode anywhere or Manaphy12342 will really appreciate.
i have Dranzerx13 ver. ep.98 dvdraw
i know that Manaphy12342 raw is tvraw
Each of the DVD raws that Dranzer uploaded were removed when Megaupload got taken down. If you need it, send him a PM, he might be able to help.
(Apr. 17, 2012  5:48 PM)kinson2 Wrote: i have Dranzerx13 ver. ep.98 dvdraw
i know that Manaphy12342 raw is tvraw
can you upload it please to mediafire or ifile.it
To anyone waiting for Metal Fusion Suwadith is uploading them and the files will be available soon
Thanks for the movie thanks a lot Dranzerx13
i also thx for Dranzerx13 to post the movie again.
if any one have Dranzerx13 ver. ep.102 dvdraw, can you post here, thx.
i have already found ep.101 by this forum, but ep.102 link can't download.

Suwadith raw is eng ver. not jap ver.
You guys should learn to look more.

All the Explosion DVD raws can be found here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Series-ANIME

I provided rose02 with all of them. He has made dual audio ITA+JPN mkvs from the DVD rips I sent him. In the mkv are my original xvid avi and audio + his Italian audio.

Please stop PMing "Important, please read" me begging me to upload them when they're already uploaded in some form by someone else. That's not important as I have a life outside the WBO, too. Some of you guys should learn manners in this forum.
i have to see that link,but i can't download ep.102 dvdraw
said [502 bad gateway]
ifile is having some problems at the moment. Give it some time.
Thanx for the movie dranzer. somebody have 98 raw?
(Apr. 19, 2012  8:40 AM)Suwadith Wrote: I need a subbed version of the movie

Well Suwa you have to contact Stardustfansubs for the request.It's there choice if they will or will not sub it.May be in luck Hasbro might Dub it but i doubt that will happen.
The movie probably won't have a Dub, and a Sub would be a long project and would take around six times longer than a current episode takes to Sub. You probably won't see one anytime soon.