Poll: What's the best file hosting site for uploading this episodes
This poll is closed.
Mediafire 79.49% 31 79.49%
Ifile.it 20.51% 8 20.51%
Total 39 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Votes - 4.24 Average

Metal Fight Beyblade/Baku/4D TV RAW/DUB Episodes(109 RAW and 51(102) ENG ADDED)
s-scorpio

BeyRank: #852 (1,067)

i will thanks for the help
Apr 08 2012 01:06 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user

4d ep.145 link is 146, please fix it
Apr 10 2012 02:44 PM
beybladetiggy

The Original Emperor
(This post was last modified: Apr 10 2012 03:05 PM by beybladetiggy.)
iam on it
fixed episode 145 360 p
Apr 10 2012 03:02 PM
beybladetiggy

The Original Emperor

(Apr 10 2012 02:44 PM)kinson2 Wrote:  4d ep.145 link is 146, please fix it
Thanks for alerting to this situation.
Apr 10 2012 10:20 PM

can you upload the raw of movie ?
Apr 11 2012 05:31 PM
beybladetiggy

The Original Emperor

yeah have the raw and will upload it when i get back home.
Apr 11 2012 08:09 PM
beybladetiggy

The Original Emperor
(This post was last modified: Apr 12 2012 09:43 PM by beybladetiggy.)
Who has the original RAW from Dranzerx13 of the Metal Fight Beyblade movie when i got home founded that one of my friend had deleted the movie/file mistakenebly.I was so angry and now i cant watch the movie too i want to watch Helios.So if you have the movie can you upload either to:
http://mediafire.com
http://ifile.it
and then either post here the download link or pm me with the download link where i can update the thread.
Thanks for reading and understanding.
Apr 12 2012 09:41 PM

I had the movie on my other laptop and iam looking for the file now.When i get i will post here the download link.
Apr 12 2012 11:12 PM
beybladetiggy

The Original Emperor
(This post was last modified: Apr 12 2012 11:54 PM by beybladetiggy.)
Thanks for the help looking forward for the file.Also dont hesitate to contact me if you have any file thats missing or question.
Apr 12 2012 11:52 PM
BDaichi

女は特です。Believe it.
BeyRank: #1,125 (1,040)
Aquila FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IIWolf Face

:[ I can't watch my season two noo!!!
What happen to all of Dranzer's files?

Check out my band!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Ride-Wit...8930624087
Apr 14 2012 06:23 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
beybladetiggy

The Original Emperor

(Apr 14 2012 06:23 PM)BDaichi Wrote:  :[ I can't watch my season two noo!!!
Dranzerx13 uploaded his files to Megaupload and sadly US goverment shut down the site.
When Megaupload got deleted Dranzerx13 files got also deleted.I had some of his files so decided to upload them for everyone if they needed or didn't have the episode when Dranzersx13 files gone.All of the episodes soon.
Apr 14 2012 07:13 PM
beybladetiggy

The Original Emperor
(This post was last modified: Apr 14 2012 08:15 PM by beybladetiggy.)
Beyblade Metal Masters Episode 38 has been added here is the download link
http://www.mediafire.com/?e4uxbssyhp0fgsd
Apr 14 2012 08:13 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #486 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

(Apr 14 2012 07:13 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote:  
Dranzerx13 uploaded his files to Megaupload and sadly US goverment shut down the site.
When Megaupload got deleted Dranzerx13 files got also deleted.I had some of his files so decided to upload them for everyone if they needed or didn't have the episode when Dranzersx13 files gone.All of the episodes soon.

Actually, DranzerX13's episodes were deleted way before MegaUpload got closed by the FBI ...

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Apr 15 2012 01:11 AM
beybladetiggy

The Original Emperor

(Apr 15 2012 01:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:  
(Apr 14 2012 07:13 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote:  

Actually, DranzerX13's episodes were deleted way before MegaUpload got closed by the FBI ...
What!!!!Then if most of the files were being deleted by FBI then why arent they deleting this ones.Seems they are spying or doing something on Dranzerx13 network because how did they know from more than a million files the files he upload arent his in copyright terms.No matter what we will keep the files updated and if deleted will just reupload the episode.Seems not so hard.
Apr 15 2012 01:28 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

... Have you never looked on YouTube ? Official companies often report files and videos to the site staff in order to demand that they get removed, and the staff of course complies, because it is indeed copyright infringement, in a way.

So, obviously either Nelvana, TV Tokyo or D-Rights asked MegaUpload to delete DranzerX13's files because they got discovered, and MegaUpload staff complied. The FBI has nothing to do with that.

ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Apr 15 2012 01:30 AM
~Mana~

Bring it to 'em!
Cygnus Face

Most were working fine before it closed though? Confused

[Image: Wiki-wordmark.png] [Image: Wiki-wordmark.png]
Administrator/Bureaucrat at Beyblade Wiki, owner of B-Daman Wiki.
If you have any queries about either Wiki, leave me a message and I'll reply ASAP.

If you have any queries about the WBO, or anything Anime/Manga related, you can also leave me a message and I'll reply when I see it.
Apr 15 2012 04:33 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

(Apr 15 2012 04:33 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:  Most were working fine before it closed though? Confused

No, all of them did not work except those that he uploaded afterwards, which were mostly from 4D. I really think that, from his previous stickied thread, not one link was working anymore.

ベイブレード
Apr 15 2012 04:34 AM
~Mana~

Bring it to 'em!
Cygnus Face

Ah, my bad then, sorry.

If you have any queries about either Wiki, leave me a message and I'll reply ASAP.

If you have any queries about the WBO, or anything Anime/Manga related, you can also leave me a message and I'll reply when I see it.
Apr 15 2012 04:40 AM
beybladetiggy

The Original Emperor

(Apr 15 2012 01:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:  ... Have you never looked on YouTube ? Official companies often report files and videos to the site staff in order to demand that they get removed, and the staff of course complies, because it is indeed copyright infringement, in a way.

So, obviously either Nelvana, TV Tokyo or D-Rights asked MegaUpload to delete DranzerX13's files because they got discovered, and MegaUpload staff complied. The FBI has nothing to do with that.
I know most popular youtube channels are the ones being targeted.But i think they should be allowed because people will discover beyblade as an awesome show and Takaratomy and Hasbro might earn few fans after they discover it on youtube.All and all thats life and we have to move on with it.We are at the bottom of the food chain.Nobody will listen to us.
Apr 15 2012 04:40 AM
~Mana~

Bring it to 'em!
Cygnus Face

We can all "think" it should be allowed, but really, it can be considered piracy. Sure, it's just recorded TV, but all the content in each episode is copyrighted, and it potentially reduces DVD Sales (Shame Beyblade ones are only on rental now).

Although, you are right. Some companies allow it as it's good advertising.

Apr 15 2012 04:43 AM