Good
Horrible
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average

Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 154 Links & Discussion
DranzerX13

火竜の咆哮
(This post was last modified: Apr 01 2012 04:42 PM by DranzerX13.)
154. To the Future
未来へ
Mirai he
Air date: 2012-04-01

720p: http://ifile.it/umaksyx
Feb 27 2012 06:53 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Only 5 episodes left =(
Feb 27 2012 07:01 AM
Flameos

BeyRank: #1,023 (1,049)
Cygnus Face

I hate when a whole season goes out and I can't watch it I hate u Netflix Argh! Argh!

sig my me Joyful_2 I accomplished something
Feb 27 2012 07:10 AM
Jrx

(This post was last modified: Feb 27 2012 05:03 PM by Jrx.)
So...the future is shown. Just as planned.
Feb 27 2012 05:03 PM
beybladetiggy

The Original Emperor

(Feb 27 2012 05:03 PM)Jrx Wrote:  So...the future is shown. Just as planned.
i think they will revive ryuga at the last episode because they wanted to show everyone saying go beyblade at the end
Feb 27 2012 05:08 PM
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face

This episodes going to be sappy, I know it.

Proud owner of a Thermal Capricorne 125D
Sle(i)pnir the Earth Raptor
Click on this for joy!
[Image: yVrLj.gif]
Feb 27 2012 05:17 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #486 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days V

It would probably just show what happens in the few years after defeating Nemesis. Seriously, they cannot do much else in less than fifteen minutes ...

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Feb 27 2012 05:19 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
username786

the cake is right

(Feb 27 2012 07:01 AM)Hydron Wrote:  Only 5 episodes left =(
only 5 episodes left =), because zero g is coming out.

[Image: l_death_note_by_bnfsjawy-d5vukdn.png]
Feb 27 2012 05:50 PM
Jrx

(Feb 27 2012 05:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  It would probably just show what happens in the few years after defeating Nemesis. Seriously, they cannot do much else in less than fifteen minutes ...

Wait, wasn't the last episode supposed to be a Special?
Feb 27 2012 07:34 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days V

If it were a special, there would be no Cross Fight B-Daman. Considering that it is a relatively new series starting, I doubt TAKARA-TOMY would just give it a break on the first week of March out of nowhere.

ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Feb 27 2012 07:36 PM
DranzerX13

火竜の咆哮
(This post was last modified: Feb 27 2012 07:41 PM by DranzerX13.)
This information was also posted on 2ch underneath April 1, 2012 eptitle.

4月1日は普通に15分放送で最終回じゃない

Which translates to:
April 1 is not normally a 15-minute final episode broadcast.

So this episode is just another 15 minute episode.
Feb 27 2012 07:39 PM
Jrx

So we get only barely 15 Minutes for the last episode? Ah carp, thought it'd be longer this time.

I wonder what will happen to both Rago and Pluto by then. Both probably will die.
Feb 27 2012 07:39 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

It is not confirmed, obviously, since all we know about this episode is what is in the first post, but you have to remember Cross Fight B-Daman.

ベイブレード
Feb 27 2012 07:42 PM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #185 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face

Could be an April Fool's for all we know.

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Feb 27 2012 09:41 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
ssj4yamigingka

BEYSPIRITBEYSPIRIT
BeyRank: #1,156 (1,038)
Bronze FaceCancer Face

(Feb 27 2012 09:41 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:  Could be an April Fool's for all we know.

What do you mean by aprils fools. I dont think that they would ever trick us like that.
Feb 27 2012 09:44 PM
~Mana~

Bring it to 'em!
Cygnus Face

I call dibs on a Madoka/Gingka couple Tongue_out

[Image: Wiki-wordmark.png] [Image: Wiki-wordmark.png]
Administrator/Bureaucrat at Beyblade Wiki, owner of B-Daman Wiki.
If you have any queries about either Wiki, leave me a message and I'll reply ASAP.

If you have any queries about the WBO, or anything Anime/Manga related, you can also leave me a message and I'll reply when I see it.
Feb 27 2012 09:45 PM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #185 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face

(Feb 27 2012 09:44 PM)ssj4yamigingka Wrote:  
(Feb 27 2012 09:41 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:  Could be an April Fool's for all we know.

What do you mean by aprils fools. I dont think that they would ever trick us like that.

I was joking, and supporting what Kai-V said while pointing out the irony of the date.

Don't take things so literally and just appreciate a joke.

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Feb 27 2012 09:49 PM
Away Find all posts by this user

I'm hoping for something like the dream Kenta had in ep.109 will happen in the last two episodes
Feb 28 2012 02:07 AM

(Feb 27 2012 09:45 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:  I call dibs on a Madoka/Gingka couple Tongue_out
LOL NICE

I hope Ryuuga will be back!!! Without Ryuuga metal fight is not complete.

~UNDER CONSTRUCTION~
Feb 29 2012 12:45 AM

I have a feeling that Kenta's dream is going to be precisely what is going to happen, basically.
Mar 01 2012 12:02 AM