Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 154 Rating

Excellent
59.09%
Good
31.82%
Horrible
9.09%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
I'd actually love for the challenger to be Young Zero. Kyoya shouts at Zero for challenging him before he could, then Ryuga appears and challenges Gingka too. The other Legendary Bladers are jealous and all want to battle him too, so they have a Free-for-All in which they all reminisce about their past, and we see sights of their future.

I'd be satisfied with that.
I kind of want Zero to be the challenger too. That will be cool.
Most fail battle ending ever:

Some random street kid challenges ginga and loses.

Considering that Zero never met Ginga and that this increases his idolisation of him in the manga, it would create way too much of a difference between the anime and manga ... If Zero has already met Ginga, then there is not really that much left to pursue. He does not just want to surpass Ginga and become the new number one.
Metal Saga should have ended at Explosion though. Best ending there could be to it. Ryuga was already good (Helped Gan Gan Galaxy during the Jack match), they won the National Championship, Masamune found his best friends from older days and Toby's health condition got restored, etc. It was way more fitting.

In 4D everything turned by 180 Degrees and Ryuga became evil again, a wild Pluto has appeared, a wild Rago has appeared, and so on lol.
i can't waith to see that episode 'to the future'
i cant wait to see the preview.
Wrong thread AGAIN

Message removed
Not bad, but I found these last episodes boring good effects and etc but still boring.
And here's the longer summary:

ベイを通じて無限に広がるブレーダーの絆が銀河に力を与え、全ての光の星獣と共に天高く舞い上がるペガシス。そうはさせじと地獄の業火を身にまとってペガシスへと喰らい付こうとするネメシスと合体暗黒星獣。銀河はみんなの未来を掴み取るべく最後の勝負をかける!
Here's a partially incomplete translation, I have no idea what "そうはさせじと" means.

"The bonds of the bladers, which endlessly spread out before Ginga via their beys, give him power and Pegasis soars high into the sky along with every single one of the Star Beasts of light. ???, the dark Star Beasts, which united with Nemesis, try to bite away at Pegasis, who is covered in hellfire. Ginga puts the final match at stake in order to grasp hold of everyone's future!"
(Mar. 25, 2012  12:49 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Tokyo TV preview.
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/mv/mf-beyblade/pv/post_17727/
Pretty bad art for the final episode of the series.
I wish that the episode was made longer And Epicly
そうはさせじと = "Souhasasejito" in Hiragana letters? Sounds like something said in "Destiny" to be honest.
i dont get this i thought last episode was supposed to be happy and everyone is reunited.This ending was the weirdest of them all.I cannot believe this but
It's fairly reminiscent of the finale of Metal Fusion in my opinion.
Gonna go all wise and say that amines are like ice pops. You open one up and start to eat reaching the climax of flavor then finishing it up. The next day you open up another one and start all over again.
maybe its そうはさせんと meaning not letting to do so.
(Mar. 25, 2012  7:32 AM)SchittBrix Wrote: I wish that the episode was made longer And Epicly
I agree with you when beyblade episodes were full i used to find them really interesting.I love them because there was no suspense and most fights were finished very fast e.g rago vs ginga has taken two episodes but if it was full it could have ended with one episode.I hate Bdaman for real.It ruined beyblade.
The real problem with the shortened time is that, most titular battles take at least 12 minutes or so to play through. It's been like that to some degree if not by a lengthier or shorter span. Now with about 10-12 minutes at most, very key plot points have to be divided in an awkward fashion. This Nemesis conflict feels so stretched out because the same battle gets cut off at the least four times.
Yeah.. the battles with Rago could have been like 7 or so episodes ..
That would be way too long and boring...