Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 154 Rating

Excellent
59.09%
Good
31.82%
Horrible
9.09%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
this episode should definitely introduce zero kurugane.
(Mar. 01, 2012  9:33 PM)Jrx Wrote: This dream would suck so much if it'd turned to be real. Seriously, if Ryuga would get revived, all i hope from him is slight, private, "Arigato, Kenta, Hmph." And leave.

I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen though.

Just look at the old Beyblade, and Kai. In the beginning he was a cold, practically emotionless blader, but by the end of G-Rev he was willing to sacrifice both Dranzer and his own life practically for his friends and blading.

Ryuuga's progression to being less cold is a lot less noticeable than Kai's, mainly because Ryuuga isn't as frequent, and he rarely has contact with Ginga, etc in the episodes. Ryuuga certainly has changed since the beginning of Metal Fight Beyblade though; in the beginning he didn't care who he hurt - he just wanted more power, because he was power hungry (similar to Kai and Black Dranzer much?)... whereas now he was willing to sacrifice L-Drago (once again, look familiar to anything I typed above?) and his own life (supposedly he isn't really dead though) to give Kenta his power.

If the ending to Metal Fight ISN'T Kenta's dream, I will be really shocked.
I wouldn't mind if Kentas dream is going to happen, still..a (too) friendly Ryuuga? I'm not so sure, in my opinion, it would ruin his character.
If he is going to show up again, it's better when he keeps his attitude, perhaps a nice word or something like this, but not "oh we are all great friends now"
Of course..we don't know yet..I sit down and wait quietly for what will happen in this episode.
(Mar. 02, 2012  3:43 AM)Krauser Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2012  9:33 PM)Jrx Wrote: This dream would suck so much if it'd turned to be real. Seriously, if Ryuga would get revived, all i hope from him is slight, private, "Arigato, Kenta, Hmph." And leave.

I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen though.

Just look at the old Beyblade, and Kai. In the beginning he was a cold, practically emotionless blader, but by the end of G-Rev he was willing to sacrifice both Dranzer and his own life practically for his friends and blading.

Ryuuga's progression to being less cold is a lot less noticeable than Kai's, mainly because Ryuuga isn't as frequent, and he rarely has contact with Ginga, etc in the episodes. Ryuuga certainly has changed since the beginning of Metal Fight Beyblade though; in the beginning he didn't care who he hurt - he just wanted more power, because he was power hungry (similar to Kai and Black Dranzer much?)... whereas now he was willing to sacrifice L-Drago (once again, look familiar to anything I typed above?) and his own life (supposedly he isn't really dead though) to give Kenta his power.

If the ending to Metal Fight ISN'T Kenta's dream, I will be really shocked.

Kai belonged to the Team from the whole beginning, hence the reason he was becoming more friendly. But he still never completely changed his serious character [Well, except in V-Force, where almost no one could be taken seriously]. Just like what Felina said, i have feeling the same will happen.
I bet it's going to be about after the battle: The Legend Bladers and Gang walk out exhausted, and then the WBBA people greet them and they celebrate.
This is indeed the last episode of 4D. This is the summary :

ブレーダーの絆が銀河に力を与え、光の星獣とともに天高く舞い上がるペガシス。そして銀河は、最後の勝負に挑む。
I wonder if this will show a Time Skip. Hopefully it will, judging by the title.
So basically, This is the end of Pegasus? The Summary suggests that all ten Star Fragments will be given to Cosmic Pegasus F:D and Gingka will launch it into "the heavens".

I guess it's fitting really. Pegasus was only created to counter L-Drago. Since L-Drago is gone, it has completed it's focus and it's obviously time for it to depart. (Muahaha, Final Fantasy reference there)
Also, i hope DESTINY Full Version will play as Credits like ending on here, like the ending Explosion had.
And finally, the last summary of Metal Fight Beyblade (until a longer summary is released of course):

"The bonds of the Bladers power Ginga, and Pegasis soars high into the sky along with the star beasts of light. And, Ginga is challenged to a final match."
(Mar. 14, 2012  5:43 PM)Saigo Wrote: "The bonds of the Bladers power Ginga, and Pegasis soars high into the sky along with the star beasts of light. And, Ginga is challenged to a final match."

Kyoya; just give up already -.-
(Mar. 14, 2012  5:49 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2012  5:43 PM)Saigo Wrote: "The bonds of the Bladers power Ginga, and Pegasis soars high into the sky along with the star beasts of light. And, Ginga is challenged to a final match."

Kyoya; just give up already -.-

You dont know may be it could be Ryuga because Nemesis would have been defeated and Flash Saggitario would have broken so he will have to give him fragment of the star back.because Ginga will be the only one left after nemesis beast breaks the other legend bladers and four seasons bladers beys.Well hope this might happen.I just want Ryuga to come back nothing more.
It was only a recurring joke. If the anime reflects what happened in the Manga, it'll probably be Gingka charging into a massive Nemesis Tornado above the earth. But this is speculation, so I'll stop.
It will like Tsubasa's special move in a bigger version
So wait a minute wtf?

Ginga's challenged to a final battle.........yet he has no bey to battle with now that PEgasus flies off..
(Mar. 15, 2012  1:51 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: So wait a minute wtf?

Ginga's challenged to a final battle.........yet he has no bey to battle with now that PEgasus flies off..

Ever heard of Air Guitar? That's gonna happen... Blader-style...
(Mar. 15, 2012  2:25 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2012  1:51 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: So wait a minute wtf?

Ever heard of Air Guitar? That's gonna happen... Blader-style...

Essentially, Ginga is going to pull a Rago Cute
Weeeell..perhaps it's only meant symbolic..the bit beasts fly up, yet the Beyblade stays..where it is, or he pulls out a new Bey from his back of all sudden.
It's quite sad to see an anime end. Especially with characters you love and enjoy. You saw their battles, experienced their rivalries, and took time out of your day to see the thrilling conclusion to an amazing heated battle. Then it I sad knowing that they won't get a chance in the spotlight again for who knows how long. Then a new series appears and steals your heart, but in the end you can't forget the old series and their characters. They are forever in your heart.
(Mar. 15, 2012  7:30 PM)Secret B Wrote: It's quite sad to see an anime end. Especially with characters you love and enjoy. You saw their battles, experienced their rivalries, and took time out of your day to see the thrilling conclusion to an amazing heated battle. Then it I sad knowing that they won't get a chance in the spotlight again for who knows how long. Then a new series appears and steals your heart, but in the end you can't forget the old series and their characters. They are forever in your heart.

Asides from the small fact that Gingka is constantly mentioned in Zero-G as being abroad and Kenta appears to Zero, yes, that's definitely sad.
(Mar. 15, 2012  7:30 PM)Secret B Wrote: It's quite sad to see an anime end. Especially with characters you love and enjoy. You saw their battles, experienced their rivalries, and took time out of your day to see the thrilling conclusion to an amazing heated battle. Then it I sad knowing that they won't get a chance in the spotlight again for who knows how long. Then a new series appears and steals your heart, but in the end you can't forget the old series and their characters. They are forever in your heart.

I feel ya man, I feel ya. Chief - Sigh ...
The last battle gingka will be challenged to will probably be from either kenta, kyoya, or ryuga
For me it is probably ryuga because he had a little life force left so he wanted to battle Ginga for the last time before dieng.This would be the awesomest episode if this happens in like two mounths.It is going to be like "ikee Ldrago !!!!!! while Ginga "" ikeee pegasus"" and they will show pegasus and ldrago leaving the atmosphere.Men i miss Ryuga come on takaratomy he was my and 90% of beyblade viewers and fans favourite blader.Revive him like when nemesis was destroyed all of the killed people were revived.Kenta would return with him to ginga after ryuga finds kenta looking for him.After kenta with ryuga and with his damaged ldrago,madoka fixes it and voila back to the old days.Ryuga challenges Ginga.Anybody want this to happen.
I expect Tyson vs. Kai 2.0.
Don't disappoint me. Serious
Haha, can't wait to see the final episodes. Sad to see it go.. I really wished it would have lasted longer. Unhappy
I don't want Ryuga to come back. As long as he'd be alive, the series would never end. He had to cross his line. Besides, the Ryuga we know wouldn't want to talk to anyone after everyone witnessing his loss to Nemesis.