Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 152 Rating

Excellent
53.85%
Good
30.77%
Meh
15.38%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
Well I did see that corocoro said the Final machine will be Twin=Drazeros so....either way its ending soon.
TAKARA-TOMY revived B-Daman with an anime and manga just for one season ? Impossible, unless it really did not sell well.
(Mar. 18, 2012  3:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY revived B-Daman with an anime and manga just for one season ? Impossible, unless it really did not sell well.

I can say that from experience, B Daman is a terrible seller.
This B-Daman, or past B-Daman ?
(Mar. 18, 2012  3:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This B-Daman, or past B-Daman ?

New one. Even the the main's protagonist's does not sell very well.
Isn't this getting a bit off topic?
(Mar. 18, 2012  4:53 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: Isn't this getting a bit off topic?

Sorta, we are currently discussing the sales of Cross Fight Bdaman, speculating if 0G will get a full timeslot.

So maybe.
(Mar. 18, 2012  1:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I might as well note that it was satisfying to see Flash Sagittario all broken though. Personally.

AHAHAHAHA! I thought totally the same while watching it.Eee
wew, thanks DX13!
that was totally fast i hope this keeps on and thanks so much for doing this dranzerx13
(Mar. 18, 2012  2:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I somehow doubt that Cross Fight B-Daman would just end at one season though.

They kept Battle B-Daman on for two seasons; Original and Fire Spirits. They finished the Original in full, and finished Fire Spirits in full in Japan, but only aired 26 episodes in the Dub. They took a hiatus and returned a few years later with Crash B-Daman. That aired in Japan only and wasn't very successful, so the series took ANOTHER Hiatus, which led to Cross Fight B-Daman, who's sales aren't that impressive at all. Considering they're releasing Twin-Drazeros soon, which as Brood said is meant to be the final machine, It wouldn't surprise me if it were to end. Bring on September 30th when the 51st episode airs, which would leave October 7th as the first 30 minute Zero-G episode, as long as B-Daman isn't renewed

Okay, back on topic once again...
Wait... This is going off topic to Zero-G.....
Yeah, I know what you mean. I rewatched "I am the Champion!" the other night, and forgot it was 24 minutes. I was overjoyed at the length and actually reminded me of how better the anime was at 24 minutes.