Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 152 Rating
Excellent
Good
Meh
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average

Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 152 Links & Discussion

Thanks a lot for uploading in Low Quality!

[Image: 24cfk82.png]

All credits to Focus for making this AWESOME Signature!
Mar 18 2012 01:06 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Mar 18 2012 01:15 AM by Annoying-Fork.)
That comes off as rude and sarcastic, just to let you know. Kinda hard to tell if you were being positive with the "a lot" before "Low Quality". Not to say you knew or anything.
Mar 18 2012 01:12 AM
~Mana~

Bring it to 'em!
Cygnus Face
(This post was last modified: Mar 18 2012 01:21 AM by ~Mana~.)
I took it with sarcasm, and laughed, so that's obviously a win.

So we now have an overpowered Gingka vs an Overpowered Nemesis. That works...somehow...

EDIT: I'm not posting a full summary this week as I don't have the time. I will next week though.

[Image: Wiki-wordmark.png] [Image: Wiki-wordmark.png]
Administrator/Bureaucrat at Beyblade Wiki, owner of B-Daman Wiki.
If you have any queries about either Wiki, leave me a message and I'll reply ASAP.

If you have any queries about the WBO, or anything Anime/Manga related, you can also leave me a message and I'll reply when I see it.
Mar 18 2012 01:20 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
beybladetiggy

The Original Emperor

LOL All the speculations about Wing Pegasis have been answered and tje answer is takaratomy"Nope nno chance".
By the way Kai-v awsome synopsis short and understandable
Mar 18 2012 01:25 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

(Mar 18 2012 01:25 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote:  LOL All the speculations about Wing Pegasis have been answered and tje answer is takaratomy"Nope nno chance".

Give me food if you want me to make a proper meal. In other words, give me content if you want me to make bigger, fuller summaries, D-Rights ... Nothing else of importance happened in that episode, why make it longer.

I might as well note that it was satisfying to see Flash Sagittario all broken though. Personally.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Mar 18 2012 01:29 AM
Online Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Cannon

Manectite!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceRose Platinum FaceAmber FaceCygnus FaceAnniversary Face 2012Coro Dragon FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceBeafowl FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013

(Mar 18 2012 01:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:  
(Mar 18 2012 01:25 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote:  LOL All the speculations about Wing Pegasis have been answered and tje answer is takaratomy"Nope nno chance".
I might as well note that it was satisfying to see Flash Sagittario all broken though. Personally.

AHA, I know right. Grin

Mar 18 2012 01:31 AM
beybladetiggy

The Original Emperor

If Zero-G is going to be like this i will quit watching this.Atleast they could have left Ryuga and this episodes could have sounded ten times better.I feel like i have just wasted 12 minutes of my life or even more because i was waiting the whole one week just for this????!!!!!!Not cool this battle could have ended like 5 episodes ago and give us more time to see them celebrate
Mar 18 2012 01:42 AM
~Mana~

Bring it to 'em!
Cygnus Face

Zero-G won't be like this. You have to give it a chance. You'll probably find that Zero-G is the restart that the series needs to avoid a second Hiatus, which nobody really wants.

Just gotta wait for Cross Fight B-Daman's 51st episode to air. Unless they decide to renew the series, Zero-G will get it's timeslot back.

[Image: Wiki-wordmark.png] [Image: Wiki-wordmark.png]
Administrator/Bureaucrat at Beyblade Wiki, owner of B-Daman Wiki.
If you have any queries about either Wiki, leave me a message and I'll reply ASAP.

If you have any queries about the WBO, or anything Anime/Manga related, you can also leave me a message and I'll reply when I see it.
Mar 18 2012 01:53 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Jaygrazer

dat gundam yo
Rose Gold FacePassport Face

(Mar 18 2012 01:53 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:  Zero-G won't be like this. You have to give it a chance. You'll probably find that Zero-G is the restart that the series needs to avoid a second Hiatus, which nobody really wants.

Just gotta wait for Cross Fight B-Daman's 51st episode to air. Unless they decide to renew the series, Zero-G will get it's timeslot back.

And that glorious day is speculated to be?
Mar 18 2012 02:25 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

I somehow doubt that Cross Fight B-Daman would just end at one season though.

ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Mar 18 2012 02:45 AM
Brood

Kekekeke ^_^
Rose Gold FaceAlexandrite Face

Well I did see that corocoro said the Final machine will be Twin=Drazeros so....either way its ending soon.

Expect me to get the fastest stuff.
Mar 18 2012 02:48 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

TAKARA-TOMY revived B-Daman with an anime and manga just for one season ? Impossible, unless it really did not sell well.

ベイブレード
Mar 18 2012 03:11 AM
Jaygrazer

dat gundam yo

(Mar 18 2012 03:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:  TAKARA-TOMY revived B-Daman with an anime and manga just for one season ? Impossible, unless it really did not sell well.

I can say that from experience, B Daman is a terrible seller.
Mar 18 2012 03:44 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

This B-Daman, or past B-Daman ?

ベイブレード
Mar 18 2012 03:51 AM
Jaygrazer

dat gundam yo

(Mar 18 2012 03:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:  This B-Daman, or past B-Daman ?

New one. Even the the main's protagonist's does not sell very well.
Mar 18 2012 04:08 AM
Cannon

Manectite!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceRose Platinum FaceAmber FaceCygnus FaceAnniversary Face 2012Coro Dragon FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceBeafowl FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013

Isn't this getting a bit off topic?

Mar 18 2012 04:53 AM
Jaygrazer

dat gundam yo

(Mar 18 2012 04:53 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote:  Isn't this getting a bit off topic?

Sorta, we are currently discussing the sales of Cross Fight Bdaman, speculating if 0G will get a full timeslot.

So maybe.
Mar 18 2012 04:59 AM
Jrx

(Mar 18 2012 01:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:  I might as well note that it was satisfying to see Flash Sagittario all broken though. Personally.

AHAHAHAHA! I thought totally the same while watching it.Eee
Mar 18 2012 12:32 PM
DranzerX13

火竜の咆哮

Episode added.
Mar 18 2012 01:09 PM
Cannon

Manectite!

wew, thanks DX13!

Mar 18 2012 01:21 PM