Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 152 Rating

Excellent
53.85%
Good
30.77%
Meh
15.38%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
Judging by the preview they will combine and work together to fight nemesis even though they will only use Big Bang Pegasis.Or there spirits will make Pegasis evolve to a new pegasus.
also on the preview they showed everyone holding there beys and they looked new with no scratch and on episode 151 they were damaged that they broke in two halfs LOL!!
Cosmic Pegasus is Hasbros Big Bang Pegasis, do not get your terminology confused, haha.
I'm fairly sure they were all damaged badly, You can see parts of each bey missing, except from Flash Sagittario. In 151, they weren't necessarily in halfs, they were just badly chipped. Go 720p in this video and you'll see it clearer.
(Mar. 17, 2012  6:24 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Judging by the preview they will combine and work together to fight nemesis even though they will only use Big Bang Pegasis.Or there spirits will make Pegasis evolve to a new pegasus.

Who knows, they could pull another manga-rip and have BBP evolve into Wing Pegasus Tongue_out
it would be cool if big bang pegasis evolves into wing pegasis after absorbing the star fragments. but i doubt if that will happen.
(Mar. 17, 2012  7:12 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2012  6:24 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Judging by the preview they will combine and work together to fight nemesis even though they will only use Big Bang Pegasis.Or there spirits will make Pegasis evolve to a new pegasus.

Who knows, they could pull another manga-rip and have BBP evolve into Wing Pegasus Tongue_out

This ending practically is a Manga rip. If you read the summary for 153, it's exactly the same as in the Manga. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Zero Kurogane in 153 to be honest.
And Daidouji, haha.
* Wing Pegasis never appears in the manga.
Then that proves we expect it to appear on the anime.our questions will be answered in 30 minutes.Lets just hope it will evolve.
If they did not show it in the manga.... How would it appear in the anime? Unless I missed something.
Yeah, I agree with Codeine.

Given that Big Bang Pegasis was the star of 4D, having all 4D components, I'd doubt that Wing Pegasis would suddenly appear and replace BBP, with only 2 4D Parts. (CW + MW)

EDIT: Does anyone else feel like they're just repeating stuff now .. -.-
It's DBZ all over again
haha Brood lol you are kidding right what happened
Low Quality Episode is up!

Metal Fight Beyblade 152 - The Last Battle [LQ]

Download:
HD-Downloader
The episode's summary : Everybody else gets beaten and their Beyblades get destroyed, except Ginga, whose Big Bang Pegasis wobbles weakly. The Nemesis planet appears in the sky right above them and it is supposedly the apocalypse. Everyone, starting with Kyouya, gives Ginga their light of "Legend Bladers", so Big Bang Pegasis starts rotating properly again, and Ginga charges at Nemesis.

If only these episodes were not spread on so many weeks, perhaps it would be good, but all of this just makes it obvious that Metal Fight Beyblade with Ginga has to end very soon.
Thanks a lot for uploading in Low Quality!
That comes off as rude and sarcastic, just to let you know. Kinda hard to tell if you were being positive with the "a lot" before "Low Quality". Not to say you knew or anything.
I took it with sarcasm, and laughed, so that's obviously a win.

So we now have an overpowered Gingka vs an Overpowered Nemesis. That works...somehow...

EDIT: I'm not posting a full summary this week as I don't have the time. I will next week though.
LOL All the speculations about Wing Pegasis have been answered and tje answer is takaratomy"Nope nno chance".
By the way Kai-v awsome synopsis short and understandable

(Mar. 18, 2012  1:25 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: LOL All the speculations about Wing Pegasis have been answered and tje answer is takaratomy"Nope nno chance".

Give me food if you want me to make a proper meal. In other words, give me content if you want me to make bigger, fuller summaries, D-Rights ... Nothing else of importance happened in that episode, why make it longer.

I might as well note that it was satisfying to see Flash Sagittario all broken though. Personally.
(Mar. 18, 2012  1:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2012  1:25 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: LOL All the speculations about Wing Pegasis have been answered and tje answer is takaratomy"Nope nno chance".
I might as well note that it was satisfying to see Flash Sagittario all broken though. Personally.

AHA, I know right. Grin
If Zero-G is going to be like this i will quit watching this.Atleast they could have left Ryuga and this episodes could have sounded ten times better.I feel like i have just wasted 12 minutes of my life or even more because i was waiting the whole one week just for this????!!!!!!Not cool this battle could have ended like 5 episodes ago and give us more time to see them celebrate
Zero-G won't be like this. You have to give it a chance. You'll probably find that Zero-G is the restart that the series needs to avoid a second Hiatus, which nobody really wants.

Just gotta wait for Cross Fight B-Daman's 51st episode to air. Unless they decide to renew the series, Zero-G will get it's timeslot back.
(Mar. 18, 2012  1:53 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Zero-G won't be like this. You have to give it a chance. You'll probably find that Zero-G is the restart that the series needs to avoid a second Hiatus, which nobody really wants.

Just gotta wait for Cross Fight B-Daman's 51st episode to air. Unless they decide to renew the series, Zero-G will get it's timeslot back.

And that glorious day is speculated to be?
I somehow doubt that Cross Fight B-Daman would just end at one season though.