Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
141. Diablo Nemesis
ディアブロネメシス
Deiaburo Nemeshisu
Air date: 2011-12-25

720p: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N7O0NBQE

Note: There is no episode on January 1, 2012. Most anime airing that week will be on a week break due to the holiday.
Thanks for the updates...I am waiting for the summary now
Summary has been added thanks to Saigo.

I added the summary for 141 to 141's thread. Thanks, Saigo.
Alternative summary:

"The God of Destruction has fully awakened, its name is Diablo Nemesis. Because its power, which was taken in from the energy generated during the fight between the Legend Bladers so far, is overwhelming, Ginga's counterattack could not run into it, as far as completely blocking even L-Drago. Ginga and the others narrowly escape from the underground shrine, which had started to collapse under the influence of Diablo Nemesis."
Sounds cool, seems like the final battle will take place outside in a destroyed temple area like their ancestors did all those years ago.

Speculation is speculation.
I wonder if the final legend blader will be revealed
They're making the Mayan Ruins COLLAPSE?! Seriously, who writes these stories!
They just like making the job harder for the Legend Bladers, don't they xD
The eleven Legend Bladers havent been revealed, right ? I think that the two will be among Kenta (If he gets Flash Saggitario, coz there is no way his Flame Saggitario will do anything), Masamune (Blitz Unicorno) or Ryuto (Omega Dragonis) because these are the only people left who own 4D beys. Otherwise, there are Tsubasa and Jigsaw too.
(Dec. 19, 2011  6:36 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: because these are the only people left who own 4D beys.

Mercury Anubis is not a 4D Beyblade though.
I want to see how the X:D performs in the anime. Obvious because of the title of the episode.
I am betting that the last Legend Beyblader could be Pluto since his beyblade is named after a planet, but then my guess could also be wrong since Duo Uranus was named after a planet but then was not a Legend Beyblade. Just an idea.
Fusion Hades, definitely the name of a planet.
And Pluto is not a planet anymore, by the way.
Earth is the missing one. Pluto is now a dwarf planet
The beys of four seasons(Pegy,L-Drago,Leone and Orion) are supposed to be representing the forces of Gaia(Earth)
(Dec. 19, 2011  6:36 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: The eleven Legend Bladers havent been revealed, right ?

Where did you get the number eleven from? Confused
(Dec. 19, 2011  6:36 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: The eleven Legend Bladers havent been revealed, right ?

There are only 10 Legend Bladers.
Nelvana wrote "20" though.

This whole story of numbers is just a mess : ignore it and enjoy the show.
There was eleven beams of light. Ten hit the legend Bladers, i think the other one hit nemesis. That's where he got eleven From.
Don't you mean where Nemesis was sealed
(Dec. 21, 2011  11:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Nelvana wrote "20" though.

This whole story of numbers is just a mess : ignore it and enjoy the show.

Eh, I guess your right.

If I want numbers, I can go watch Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal.
The episode was probably the best one in a long time. I wrote a Summary for it for Beyblade Wiki and thought I'd share it here...

The episode starts with the aftermath of the previous battle, with Diablo Nemesis XGrin being born. Rago calls it's power and the Gang are sent flying again, except for Gingka, who stands up and protests. Rago stops as both bladers load their beys and launch.

Pegasis gets off to a good start, overpowering Nemesis. Pegasis changes to Upper Mode and deals more and more blows each time. Nemesis then begins not to budge at all, much to Gingka's annoyance.

Nemesis changes it's XGrinrive tip to XF and begins attacking Pegasis, who stands there helpless. Gingka tries a counter attack, but Nemesis' beast emits from it's bey and takes the form of a Shadow Pegasis, much to everyone's disbelief. Pluto states that Nemesis has the power of the nine Legendary Beys, allowing it to do so.

The Gang cannot sit there any longer and watch, so Yu announces that they should all launch their beys to help Gingka, who seemed to be losing the battle. Kyoya, Yuki, Aguma, King, Chris, Dunamis, Titi, Masamune and Kenta all launch their beys, while Ryuga does not. Nemesis takes the form of each of their beasts and knocks them back.

Doji begins to taunt Ryuga once more for helping Gingka in the first place, annoying Ryuga deeply. Doji goes on to provoke him further by telling Ryuga that he caused the rise of Nemesis and was only a tool in the plan, again, annoying Ryuga further.

Ryuga, enraged by Doji, launches L-Drago Destroy FConfused, creating a wall of fire in it's path. Ryuga states that his Dragon Spirit is awake and orders L-Drago to attack Nemesis.

Similar to the others, Nemesis takes the form of a Shadow L-Drago and counter attacks, sending the real L-Drago backwards. Rago calls a Special Move, which begins to destroy The Mayan Ruins.

Elsewhere, Hikaru Hasame and Ryo Hagane notice the extreme energy levels and send the WBBA Squads and Tsubasa to help everyone.

Back at the temple, Gingka and his Gang call back their beys and make a hasty retreat to avoid being crushed by the temple. Ryuga refuses to leave, annoyed with Doji. Kenta clings to Ryuga's leg, begging him to leave and not be killed.

Gingka convinces Kenta that Ryuga will come, and drags Kenta to safety, his right hand containing something. Ryuga continues to not budge and is trapped in the temple by the roof of the ruins, much to Kenta's sorrow.

The WBBA Squads arrive outside, along with Tsubasa, and help Benkei, Zeo and Toby. Tsubasa runs over to the Temple entrance, where Gingka and his Group have been sealed in. Tsubasa launches Eagle and clears the path for everyone.

It is too late though, as the temple crashes down and disappears, leaving everyone lying on the floor fainted, except for Tsubasa. The episode ends with Tsubasa screaming over the state of everyone.
Edited on December 25th 2011 12:27am GMT
(Dec. 24, 2011  12:54 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: The episode was probably the best one in a long time. I wrote a Summary for it for Beyblade Wiki and thought I'd share it here...

The episode starts with the aftermath of the previous battle, with Diablo Nemesis XGrin being born. Rago calls it's power and the Gang are sent flying again, except for Gingka, who stands up and protests. Rago stops as both bladers load their beys and launch.

Pegasis gets off to a good start, overpowering Nemesis. Pegasis changes to Upper Mode and deals more and more blows each time. Nemesis then begins not to budge at all, much to Gingka's annoyance.

Nemesis changes it's XGrinrive tip to XF and begins attacking Pegasis, who stands there helpless. Gingka tries a counter attack, but Nemesis' beast emits from it's bey and takes the form of a Shadow Pegasis, much to everyone's disbelief. Pluto states that Nemesis has the power of the nine Legendary Beys, allowing it to do so.

The Gang cannot sit there any longer and watch, so Yu announces that they should all launch their beys to help Gingka, who seemed to be losing the battle. Kyoya, Yuki, Aguma, King, Chris, Dunamis, Titi, Masamune and Kenta all launch their beys, while Ryuga does not. Nemesis takes the form of each of their beasts and knocks them back.

Doji begins to taunt Ryuga once more for helping Gingka in the first place, annoying Ryuga deeply. Doji goes on to provoke him further by telling Ryuga that he caused the rise of Nemesis and was only a tool in the plan, again, annoying Ryuga further.

Ryuga, enraged by Doji, launches L-Drago Destroy FConfused, creating a wall of fire in it's path. Ryuga states that his Dragon Spirit is awake and orders L-Drago to attack Nemesis.

Similar to the others, Nemesis takes the form of a Shadow L-Drago and counter attacks, sending the real L-Drago backwards. Rago calls a Special Move, which begins to destroy The Mayan Ruins.

Elsewhere, Hikaru Hasame and Ryo Hagane notice the extreme energy levels and send the WBBA Squads and Tsubasa to help everyone.

Back at the temple, Gingka and his Gang call back their beys and make a hasty retreat to avoid being crushed by the temple. Ryuga refuses to leave, annoyed with Doji. Kenta clings to Ryuga's leg, begging him to leave and not be killed.

Gingka convinces Kenta that Ryuga will come, and drags Kenta to safety, his right hand containing something. Ryuga continues to not budge and is crushed by the roof of the ruins, seemingly killing him, much to Kenta's sorrow.

The WBBA Squads arrive outside, along with Tsubasa, and help Benkei, Zeo and Toby. Tsubasa runs over to the Temple entrance, where Gingka and his Group have been sealed in. Tsubasa launches Eagle and clears the path for everyone.

It is too late though, as the temple crashes down and disappears, leaving everyone lying on the floor fainted, except for Tsubasa. The episode ends with Tsubasa screaming over the state of everyone.
Edited on December 25th 2011 12:27am GMT

wow. thanks for this, Manaphy12342! I have a pretty good idea of what the episode's gonna be like tomorrow: it's gonna rock! Grin
Ah, a pretty much Dramatic episode, this...
I love it! Grin
I hope Ryuga's alive, though.
He's my favorite character. Smile
Thanks Manaphy for the summary, and of course DranzerX13 for the update. Grin
Wow Very good summary, Thanks Manaphy12342!
I hope Ryuga joins Ginga soon..