Meh!
Horrible
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average

Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 141 Links & Discussion
DranzerX13

火竜の咆哮
(This post was last modified: Dec 25 2011 04:01 PM by DranzerX13.)
141. Diablo Nemesis
ディアブロネメシス
Deiaburo Nemeshisu
Air date: 2011-12-25

720p: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N7O0NBQE

Note: There is no episode on January 1, 2012. Most anime airing that week will be on a week break due to the holiday.
Nov 26 2011 07:38 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Justaway

BeyRank: #62 (1,385)
Face of Days IIGold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceSapphire FaceGold FaceGold FaceAntique FaceCancer FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGuardian FaceGaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceGigars FaceWolf FaceRose Gold FaceUranus FaceKetos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCounter Leone FaceBeelzeb FaceBeelzeb FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceNemesis FaceJupiter FaceOrion FaceCrown FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Blaze FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceJiraiya FaceGold FaceSilver FaceDranzer II FaceSamurai Changer FacePerseus FaceGold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceMetal FaceAnniversary Face 2013Virgo FacePhoenix FaceCygnus FaceSagittario FaceCapricorne FaceWBBA Caesar FaceBalro II FaceMF2 Face

Thanks for the updates...I am waiting for the summary now
Nov 26 2011 08:10 AM
DranzerX13

火竜の咆哮
(This post was last modified: Dec 14 2011 06:53 PM by DranzerX13.)
Summary has been added thanks to Saigo.

I added the summary for 141 to 141's thread. Thanks, Saigo.
Dec 14 2011 06:52 PM
(This post was last modified: Dec 18 2011 07:36 PM by Saigo.)
Alternative summary:

"The God of Destruction has fully awakened, its name is Diablo Nemesis. Because its power, which was taken in from the energy generated during the fight between the Legend Bladers so far, is overwhelming, Ginga's counterattack could not run into it, as far as completely blocking even L-Drago. Ginga and the others narrowly escape from the underground shrine, which had started to collapse under the influence of Diablo Nemesis."
Dec 18 2011 07:31 PM
Nuzumaki90

BeyRank: #1,007 (1,050)
Face of Days IIAres Face

Sounds cool, seems like the final battle will take place outside in a destroyed temple area like their ancestors did all those years ago.

Speculation is speculation.
Dec 18 2011 08:45 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
CosmicDestroyer

BeyRank: #3,113 (921)

I wonder if the final legend blader will be revealed

[Image: 29g26q0.gif]
Credit goes to Ryu-X for the awesome sig and avatar!
Buying Thread
Dec 18 2011 11:45 PM
~Mana~

Bring it to 'em!
Cygnus Face

They're making the Mayan Ruins COLLAPSE?! Seriously, who writes these stories!
They just like making the job harder for the Legend Bladers, don't they Pinching_grin

[Image: Wiki-wordmark.png] [Image: Wiki-wordmark.png]
Administrator/Bureaucrat at Beyblade Wiki, owner of B-Daman Wiki.
If you have any queries about either Wiki, leave me a message and I'll reply ASAP.

If you have any queries about the WBO, or anything Anime/Manga related, you can also leave me a message and I'll reply when I see it.
Dec 19 2011 03:06 AM

The eleven Legend Bladers havent been revealed, right ? I think that the two will be among Kenta (If he gets Flash Saggitario, coz there is no way his Flame Saggitario will do anything), Masamune (Blitz Unicorno) or Ryuto (Omega Dragonis) because these are the only people left who own 4D beys. Otherwise, there are Tsubasa and Jigsaw too.

Phantom Pegasus II UW145RDF
Dec 19 2011 06:36 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #486 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days V

(Dec 19 2011 06:36 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote:  because these are the only people left who own 4D beys.

Mercury Anubis is not a 4D Beyblade though.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Dec 19 2011 07:00 PM
PhantomKid

GOBLUEGOBLUEGOBLUEGO

I want to see how the X:D performs in the anime. Obvious because of the title of the episode.

[Image: Untitled-1-9.gif]
Thank's Blood for the cool sig!
Dec 20 2011 02:08 AM

I am betting that the last Legend Beyblader could be Pluto since his beyblade is named after a planet, but then my guess could also be wrong since Duo Uranus was named after a planet but then was not a Legend Beyblade. Just an idea.
Dec 20 2011 06:09 AM
ShadowL-Drago

The Dragon Emperor
Rose Gold Face

Fusion Hades, definitely the name of a planet.

ALL NORTH TEXAS BLADERS CHECK THIS THREAD OUT!!!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-DFW-Texa...rth-Thread
Check out my YouTube Channel! I take battle requests! SUB
http://www.youtube.com/user/PozJoker4444?feature=guide
Dec 20 2011 06:16 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days V

And Pluto is not a planet anymore, by the way.

ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Dec 20 2011 06:27 AM

Earth is the missing one. Pluto is now a dwarf planet

ATTACK BLADERS GO!!!!

Check out my shop! http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...hop--32658 - Has cheap attack stadium for only $22 (no shipping)NIP
Dec 20 2011 09:49 AM
Justaway

BeyRank: #62 (1,385)
Face of Days IIGold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceSapphire FaceGold FaceGold FaceAntique FaceCancer FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGuardian FaceGaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceGigars FaceWolf FaceRose Gold FaceUranus FaceKetos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCounter Leone FaceBeelzeb FaceBeelzeb FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceNemesis FaceJupiter FaceOrion FaceCrown FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Blaze FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceJiraiya FaceGold FaceSilver FaceDranzer II FaceSamurai Changer FacePerseus FaceGold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceMetal FaceAnniversary Face 2013Virgo FacePhoenix FaceCygnus FaceSagittario FaceCapricorne FaceWBBA Caesar FaceBalro II FaceMF2 Face

The beys of four seasons(Pegy,L-Drago,Leone and Orion) are supposed to be representing the forces of Gaia(Earth)
Dec 20 2011 09:56 AM
~Mana~

Bring it to 'em!
Cygnus Face

(Dec 19 2011 06:36 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote:  The eleven Legend Bladers havent been revealed, right ?

Where did you get the number eleven from? Confused

[Image: Wiki-wordmark.png] [Image: Wiki-wordmark.png]
Administrator/Bureaucrat at Beyblade Wiki, owner of B-Daman Wiki.
If you have any queries about either Wiki, leave me a message and I'll reply ASAP.

If you have any queries about the WBO, or anything Anime/Manga related, you can also leave me a message and I'll reply when I see it.
Dec 21 2011 03:36 PM
Nuzumaki90

BeyRank: #1,007 (1,050)
Face of Days IIAres Face

(Dec 19 2011 06:36 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote:  The eleven Legend Bladers havent been revealed, right ?

There are only 10 Legend Bladers.
Dec 21 2011 04:40 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
(This post was last modified: Dec 21 2011 11:21 PM by Kai-V.)
Nelvana wrote "20" though.

This whole story of numbers is just a mess : ignore it and enjoy the show.

ベイブレード
Dec 21 2011 11:20 PM
CosmicDestroyer

BeyRank: #3,113 (921)

There was eleven beams of light. Ten hit the legend Bladers, i think the other one hit nemesis. That's where he got eleven From.

[Image: 29g26q0.gif]
Credit goes to Ryu-X for the awesome sig and avatar!
Buying Thread
Dec 21 2011 11:37 PM
T. L-Drago 9207

Proud Quetz Owner
Cygnus FaceRose Gold Face

Don't you mean where Nemesis was sealed

"It is written among the limitless constellations of the celestial heavens, and in the depths of the emerald seas, and upon every grain of sand in the vast deserts, that the world which we see is an outed and visible dream of an inward and invisible reality."

- Opening narration, The Thief and the Cobbler (original workprint)
Dec 22 2011 08:01 PM