Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
135. The Child of Nemesis
黒き太陽(ネメシス)の申し子
Nemeshisu no Mōshigo
Air date: 2011-11-13

720p: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6J7P4EAP
Here we go...

I cannot wait to see the summary.
USELESS SPECULATION: CHILD means little or the child of the parent maybe this is about Proto Nemisis.
(Oct. 31, 2011  2:53 AM)PhantomKid Wrote: USELESS SPECULATION: CHILD means little or the child of the parent maybe this is about Proto Nemisis.

Take out the word speculation and you get the value of that post.
(Oct. 31, 2011  2:53 AM)PhantomKid Wrote: USELESS SPECULATION: CHILD means little or the child of the parent maybe this is about Proto Nemisis.
I think we know the definition of what a child is, Sherlock. Anyway, let's hope this episode is good.
Summary:

"Ginga and his friends head to the ancient ruins with the help of Pegasis, who responded to the energy given off by Proto Nemesis. It was Pluto's plan to try to daringly lure them, as the Fragments of the Star are crucial for Nemesis' revival. And, who would greet Ginga and friends who arrived inside the ruins but..."
(Nov. 06, 2011  2:42 AM)Saigo Wrote: Summary:

"With the guidance of Pegasis, who responded to the energy given off by Proto Nemesis, Ginga and his friends head to the ancient ruins. That was Pluto's plan to try to daringly lure them, as the Fragments of the Star are crucial for Nemesis' revival. And, who would greet Ginga and friends who arrived inside the ruins but..."

Wait, did Pegasis lead them to it? I cant understand the wording, or maybe its just me.
(Nov. 06, 2011  2:44 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2011  2:42 AM)Saigo Wrote: Summary:

"With the guidance of Pegasis, who responded to the energy given off by Proto Nemesis, Ginga and his friends head to the ancient ruins. That was Pluto's plan to try to daringly lure them, as the Fragments of the Star are crucial for Nemesis' revival. And, who would greet Ginga and friends who arrived inside the ruins but..."

Wait, did Pegasis lead them to it? I cant understand the wording, or maybe its just me.

Yup.
Just a small thing to point out, the kana/kanji for the title should be "黒き太陽(ネメシス)の申し子"
So I guess we'll never see this episode as it will never come out Crying. There are only 12 months, I don't see how this could air on the 11/13/11.
The day and month reverse with some countries. It means 13th November....
Were you serious RowDog ? That is the way we have been writing the dates since the very beginning, how could you not notice ?
Oops, my bad. Usually I haven't paid too much attention to these threads. Sorry. It does seem a bit weird though being more of a western forum and having the date written that way.

I wonder if it actually is like proto nemesis or there is some other twist to it.
(Nov. 07, 2011  1:32 PM)RowDog Wrote: Oops, my bad. Usually I haven't paid too much attention to these threads. Sorry. It does seem a bit weird though being more of a western forum and having the date written that way.

I wonder if it actually is like proto nemesis or there is some other twist to it.

Both the United States and Canada's anglophone provinces write dates like that, so I do not know what you are talking about. The only country I know that writes dates the other way is the United Kingdom.
(Nov. 07, 2011  1:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  1:32 PM)RowDog Wrote: Oops, my bad. Usually I haven't paid too much attention to these threads. Sorry. It does seem a bit weird though being more of a western forum and having the date written that way.

Both the United States and Canada's anglophone provinces write dates like that, so I do not know what you are talking about. The only country I know that writes dates the other way is the United Kingdom.
So does Australia. That's why it heaps weirded me out.
I could tell the date by looking at it, and its not even used here. Anyway, hope this episode actually goes somewhere cos to me, the last few have not been up to my standards. (Its probably because of the time being cut in half) Uncertain
Some entirely new characters show up, and I have no idea why because I could not watch this episode live.

Apparently, their names would be Lagow (probably the Diablo Nemesis owner we know of already), Herschel, Keyser (?), and Cycnus (?).

http://motto-jimidane.com/jlab-tv/2/k/s/...861156.jpg

Lagow owns Diablo Nemesis most likely, and the rest, based on their skintone, is : the character with the gas mask owns Duo Uranus; the two others would probably be that the character with the lighter design has Kreis Cygnus, and the last one has the Bakushin Beyblade.

(Beyblades themselves are to be discussed in the obvious Beyblade General section, hence why I erased some comments.)

EDIT : Apparently William Herschel discovered Uranus, so that would obviously mean that Herschel is the owner of Duo Uranus.

EDIT 2 : OK, somehow キュクナス gets transformed into Cycnus, which is pronounced with a hard 'c' like 'k' in both instances of the letter 'c'. Therefore, "kick-nus". This page explains a really cool part of the mythology and perhaps offers an explanation for Kreis Cygnus' almost scary Face mark, if you concentrate on the part about Cycnus wanting to build a temple out of bones.
Keyser's constellation is apparently Musca, so who knows Bakushin Beelzebub (with the whole crown thing on its Mark)/whatever maybe. Also, he is named after Pieter Dirkszoon Keyser, the guy who introduced the constellation Musca.
And that Bakushin Bey's CW had the design of two symmetrical flies. These new characters are looking really weird as if they had run out of ideas. This Musca constellation would lead to a conversation very close to Th!nk's discussion on Cygnus beating up bigger opponents.
Might be worth noting that both the Cygnus and Musca constellations contain a binary object containing a star and a black hole.

Also glad to see I wasn't crazy to bring up Cycnus in the BB-124 thread.
the Swan beyblade is so elegant. Can't really want until I get my hands on it.
(Nov. 13, 2011  12:16 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: episode has been added.

Thank you, DranzerX13 Grin
Just saw the episode. It was not an epic episode (my opnion). But as you can see at 2:56.. You see 3 beys. I‘m not sure about this but I think the 1st is Kreis Cygnus, 3rd is Duo Uranus and the 2nd Fusion Hades ? I don‘t know if I‘m right >.>
Just saw this to and looks like the girl owns Kreis Cygnus with an ugly facebolt and also the darkest of them all owns the Musca bey it looks like and "Herschel" owns Uranus.{guy with gas mask}