Make your suggestions!

Um why not just have a pocket at the same level as the stadium? Although that would kill the point of the pocket entirely. Also that sounds really complicated and how exactly would the tube increase the speed of the bey?
Going through the tube will cause the bey to accelerate downward slope building more speed. The pockets are there for 1) being an entry way for the bey to get into the tube and 2) to be an exit from the tube once the bey hits a downward slope corner.
I think I understand what you're saying, and its a pretty cool concept but I see a couple problems if I understand correctly.

Going into a pocket or tube or any kind of scraping will slow beys down a lot. What if a stamina type goes into the tube? It would probably just get stuck because it has little movement.

How exactly do you garentee that the bey would exit the tube and come back into the stadium?

Also, it seems kind of pointless to launch a full power attack if your cant get a ko. What if you had something like the super control stadium's launch zones but much steeper, so that if a bey goes up the slope then it will come back down with a lot of force.
(Sep. 03, 2015  10:27 PM)ZachBob Wrote: I think I understand what you're saying, and its a pretty cool concept but I see a couple problems if I understand correctly.

Going into a pocket or tube or any kind of scraping will slow beys down a lot. What if a stamina type goes into the tube? It would probably just get stuck because it has little movement.

How exactly do you garentee that the bey would exit the tube and come back into the stadium?

Also, it seems kind of pointless to launch a full power attack if your cant get a ko. What if you had something like the super control stadium's launch zones but much steeper, so that if a bey goes up the slope then it will come back down with a lot of force.
I think that would be a cool idea, but the WBO doesn't manufacture stadiums, Hasbro, Sono Kong, and Takara Tomy do that.

Plus we already banned all Hasbro Stadiums with the pockets so I think we already settled that we wouldn't use pockets. The WBO's metagame is based purely off the Beyblade you build and the stadium is not supposed to affect the performance of the Beyblade in the stadium.

The stadium that you guys are suggesting would definitely change the performance of the Bey. Also if a Stamina got stuck in the pockets then it would probably outspin the Attack type as well making it unfair to the blader who knocked out the Stamina Bey fair and square.

There are just too many inconveniences with the idea, but it would be fun to play around with.
The pockets will be closed and will have access to the slopes right next to them on each side.The pont is if a bey collides with another and gets pushed back to the pocket it will recoil back and start sliding in the tube/slope The tube slope will be flat and downward push the bey to accelerate while going downward and the escape entry will be the very next pocket on the side.

edit- don't call them pockets but more entry ways to the slope/tube. The stadium itself will be closed and have no access to have beys go out.
(Sep. 03, 2015  10:52 PM)HolyDarkDragoon Wrote: The pockets will be closed and will have access to the slopes right next to them on each side.The pont is if a bey collides with another and gets pushed back to the pocket it will recoil back and start sliding in the tube/slope The tube slope will be flat and downward push the bey to accelerate while going downward and the escape entry will be the very next pocket on the side.

edit- don't call them pockets but more entry ways to the slope/tube. The stadium itself will be closed and have no access to have beys go out.
Oh haha that changes the idea completely. It seems like a good idea to make as a stadium, but we would have to do testing on it to make it tournament legal. If Takara Tomy, Hasbro, or Sono Kong made it someone would definitely be able to pick it up and do some tests in it, but I don't really know if that would be a good design for the Burst Generation...
Why not encourage/reccommend the idea to someone at Takara/Tomy? I'm sure they will do the development and testing of it.
(Sep. 03, 2015  11:10 PM)HolyDarkDragoon Wrote: Why not encourage/reccommend the idea to someone at Takara/Tomy? I'm sure they will do the development and testing of it.

We have no contacts inside TAKARA-TOMY, unfortunately.
Haha I thought he was trying to build this stadium for kicks. I am fully satisfied with the bb10, zero-g, and burst stadiums for competitive play. However, i'm a strange stadium enthusiast Grin
yeah, this thread is about suggestions for the WBO. I just thoughtlessly replied :')
Tight!! you should of said that before me rolling off on a tangent!! lol
That's on me!
Still if this stadium were to be made it would give a lot of old beys a chance to be playable again. (Yes! I want to make this stadium usable with every Beyblade in existence.)
OK ... as I said, this isn't really on-topic, so let's leave it at that.

We're always looking for ideas on how we can make the site and our events better, so let us know!
Getting back onto topic;
I think that the super control stadium should be considered for the "What to buy to be successful in standard/limited" threads. As a much less expensive alternative to the BB10 these days, at least. It is legal in standard/limited tournaments anyway.
(Sep. 05, 2015  12:36 AM)ZachBob Wrote: Getting back onto topic;
I think that the super control stadium should be considered for the "What to buy to be successful in standard/limited" threads. As a much less expensive alternative to the BB10 these days, at least. It is legal in standard/limited tournaments anyway.

I have already mentioned, but we appreciate the suggestion, for sure.
The WBO should make a Chrome app where we can get desktop notifications when someone post in our subscribed thread. I try to use the email apps, but I don't always pay attention to them because I get so many. Having one app for notifications for the WBO would really make everything simpler.
I think that's really cool, but probably not a huge priority for us. We'll look into if there's any ways we can make it happen without too much investment.
Hi everyone I have discussed that with Kai-V earlier and she suggest to me to write this here.

I have a new game play(new format) to suggest. Its based on the Zero-G series but could be interesting tough!
ps: sorry for translation if you missunderstand some thing I used Google Translator to translate all the concept hah!

Synchrome Tag Team

-this is a format that is played in teams of 2 people.
-each person has during the "registration" recorded his top for the tournament and his teamates.
- The players have only the right to use a Chrome Wheel and Crystal Wheel for their combo. all other parts (Track, Tip, Metal Stone Face) are accepted.
-the games are in 3 rounds of 3 to 5.
- Each players play their round with their combo chosen.
- 3rd round Synchrome turn, this should include the 2 chrome wheel and one of the 2 track and tip their respective combo. Then select the player who played with the Synchrome.

what is more complex is the level of strategy has since thought has its own combo (limited, Chrome Wheel + Crystal Wheel) in addition to thinking about the combination of the two players. so it must somehow created this strong 2 beys independently but is also strong when the synchrome.

all will be playing either in a BB-10 Stadium or Zero-g

pointing aside for beypoint system will be somewhat complex, I think, but maybe not if you saw that works similar to Team currently operates its size could be done I think.

Give me your feedback and Hope it will be a new format to try soon!
wbo shoud make an android/ios/windows phone/windows store app
(Sep. 10, 2015  4:06 PM)loyd87 Wrote: Hi everyone I have discussed that with Kai-V earlier and she suggest to me to write this here.

I have a new game play(new format) to suggest. Its based on the Zero-G series but could be interesting tough!
ps: sorry for translation if you missunderstand some thing I used Google Translator to translate all the concept hah!

Synchrome Tag Team

-this is a format that is played in teams of 2 people.
-each person has during the "registration" recorded his top for the tournament and his teamates.
- The players have only the right to use a Chrome Wheel and Crystal Wheel for their combo. all other parts (Track, Tip, Metal Stone Face) are accepted.
-the games are in 3 rounds of 3 to 5.
- Each players play their round with their combo chosen.
- 3rd round Synchrome turn, this should include the 2 chrome wheel and one of the 2 track and tip their respective combo. Then select the player who played with the Synchrome.

what is more complex is the level of strategy has since thought has its own combo (limited, Chrome Wheel + Crystal Wheel) in addition to thinking about the combination of the two players. so it must somehow created this strong 2 beys independently but is also strong when the synchrome.

all will be playing either in a BB-10 Stadium or Zero-g

pointing aside for beypoint system will be somewhat complex, I think, but maybe not if you saw that works similar to Team currently operates its size could be done I think.

Give me your feedback and Hope it will be a new format to try soon!

Really interesting idea. The fact that it makes use of unsyncrhomed Zero-G makes it really cool.

I don't like the idea of a fixed combo though. I feel that having the power of choice, and hence flexibility is a key part of tournaments, and so teams will have to strategise regarding combos.

kudos for such a brilliant game idea tho.
So I got this idea when I was reading about the Zankye 100K Side Event, and I thought it would be pretty cool.

Think of this: a tournament that's just like a regular tournament, except right after each matchup is announced, the judge uses random.org or something to choose a random Format for the Bladers to battle in. Like in an 8 player round robin you could play 2 Burst matches, a Plastics match, a Zero-G match, 2 Standard matches, and a HMS match.

This format would require people to be well versed in all generations and formats, and in my opinion that's what makes someone one of the best Bladers. Events like this would make it so you have to bring your entire collection (or at least all your competitive parts), so they'd be tougher on people who have to travel, and they would probably be a pain to process due to all the formats (eventually) being separated in the rankings. The cons outweigh the pros but I think it would still be a lot of fun to try out at some point.
(Sep. 11, 2015  8:09 PM)Wombat Wrote: This format would require people to be well versed in all generations and formats, and in my opinion that's what makes someone one of the best Bladers.

Along with having thousands of dollars to make competitive combos for every format in a variety of types :')

I find it almost unconscionable to encourage anyone to start playing HMS in particular at this point. haha

I'm sure there's a hardcore group that would have fun with this, though. Would love to watch it as a spectator.
The Zero G idea if I understand correctly is also like the Zero G anime and I'm not going to lie, that's pretty nice! I like the idea of battling with Crystal wheeled Zero G beyblade.
the main reason that I made this with one combo for each player for all the tournament its to get a hard competitive situation and break the idea of Synchromed the two players at final round. I think its a more real-life anime action tournament.

logicaly you send the person who have the most chance to beat the other so if you got one with Attack type and the other Stamina type or what ever type. you have the versatility in your team. plus you may make a synchromed in 4 ways. that's pretty interesting. if its to wide open all player could play alone and it return to Standard or Zero-G format actualy used.

I think its more Team sensitive than if you may change your combos anytime during the tournament. for that case of course. it could be in this way But I think we miss something to that format.