Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average

Make a Beyblade Arena / Stadium?

Hey guys,

For the last few years all I have been using for a Beyblade stadium is a plastic bowl thing. I can't find any shops in Australia which have them. So I checked Ebay and oversea shops, they have them for $30 + $30 for shipping. That's a bit much...So I am wondering if it is possible to make a stadium? Anyone tried?

Thanks.
May 17 2009 06:44 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
The Shredder

Beyblades = Power
(This post was last modified: May 17 2009 07:20 AM by The Shredder.)
DIY stadiums are against WBBA rules, all official battles (incl. wbo ranked battles) are to be held in an official stadium
but no ive never tried Pinching_grin
But the thought has crossed my mind about how to replicate an official 1

[Image: Dranzer_Zeus_06-1.jpg]
May 17 2009 07:08 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Raykon

Go Shoot!
BeyRank: #155 (1,276)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceSilver FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceWolf FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days II

Sorry dude you can't, it really isn't worth the effort and money to, Ebay isn't the best place to find one either, try http://www.toywiz.com http://www.theintoy.com , there probably the best for you, you could try Yahoo Japan tho.

|My youtube channel!||Raykons plastic Beyblade shop!
May 17 2009 10:09 AM
BEYKID247

the master of ldrago

but raykon yahoo jap is in japanese
and im asuming skazclaw cant speak japanese
but i would go for the toy wiz .com
option
but if your not planning on hosting the competitions in your plastic thing
a tyre and some moulding plastic will make a good diy stadium

http://http://i42.photobucket.com/albums...acters.jpg[Image: MFB_TakaraTomyCharacters.jpg]LDRAGO PWNS AS THE BEST MFB EVA BEYKIDS MY NAME AND BEYBLADING IS MY GAME
[b]
May 17 2009 10:18 AM
Anu

-
Royal FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceGaia Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceDragoon FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceDranzer FaceDraciel FaceDranzer FaceDriger FaceDragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon Face
(This post was last modified: May 17 2009 10:47 AM by Anu.)
You should seriously save up ... In the long run it's much cheaper to buy a Stadium than to make one.
May 17 2009 10:44 AM
Giga

Call me Will :D
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli Face

(May 17 2009 10:18 AM)BEYKID247 Wrote:  but raykon yahoo jap is in japanese
option

MOJ with a translator Speechless

[Image: promotion.jpg]
Thanks to Ellz for my Face Smile
May 17 2009 10:45 AM
Deikailo

Call me Toast
BeyRank: #36 (1,449)
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face

The building of beystadiums is illegal. Topics like these have been locked in the past.

You cannot build you own stadium. You must purchase one. The slopes and material used in most stadiums are specifically targetted toward Beyblade battles. To make it out of a different material may mean compromising the tips of you Beyblades. The method of building a stadium would prove to be more costly.

Stadiums do not cost $30 + $30 ship. Try posting in the Beymarketplace to see if any users will sell you a spare stadium, or you can use theINtoy. Try eBay as well.

(May 17 2009 10:18 AM)BEYKID247 Wrote:  but raykon yahoo jap is in japanese
option
This is why we use Mail Order Japan as a proxy service for Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
May 17 2009 10:49 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Thanks for all the info. I doubt I'll make one if it's illegal. And postage costs at least $30 to Australia. No one is selling stadiums from Australia on Ebay. So I am kind of stuck. Oh well...
May 17 2009 12:10 PM
Aikemi

«Ride» Z
Antique Face

I know http://www.ideal808.com has the MFB Balance Stadium (I would explore a bit first though since imo the attack stadium is much better) as well as sales on boosters.

[Image: Ride-1-1.png]

Do you want an awesome Takara Tomy Stadium, but all you have available are those terrible Hasbro Stadiums? Don't worry! Click here to convince Hasbro to make those awesome Takara Tomy Stadiums!

«The Power to Howl at the Sun is the Power to Claim Victory»
«The Power to Roar at the Moon is the Power to Reject Defeat»
-Aikemi
May 17 2009 12:14 PM
Pich

Formerly Pichuscute
Lapis Lazuli FaceRose Gold FaceRoyal FaceAntique FaceLeone Face
(This post was last modified: May 17 2009 06:00 PM by Pich.)
BTW, hasbro stadiums are illegal too. But your best bet would be to get one of the MFB stadiums form theintoy, toywiz (little expensive), or ideal808.

[Image: Pichuscute_Signature1_1.jpg]
Thanks, Kai-V, for my banner

My YouTube Channel for Beyblade: http://www.youtube.com/user/pichuscute0

~FWC Forever~
May 17 2009 06:00 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Storm Pegasis

boy howdy

WHAT?!
May 17 2009 06:07 PM
BEYKID247

the master of ldrago

yeah pichuscute wat i thought they were fine just tha they were'nt takara

http://http://i42.photobucket.com/albums...acters.jpg[Image: MFB_TakaraTomyCharacters.jpg]LDRAGO PWNS AS THE BEST MFB EVA BEYKIDS MY NAME AND BEYBLADING IS MY GAME
[b]
May 17 2009 06:08 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

(May 17 2009 06:08 PM)BEYKID247 Wrote:  yeah pichuscute wat i thought they were fine just tha they were'nt takara

Maybe you should read the rulebook instead of making assumptions, then.

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
May 17 2009 06:14 PM
G

Beren Hena
Face of SoulLapis Lazuli FaceRoyal FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceL Drago FaceDranzer FaceDranzer FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceEternal Passport Face

(May 17 2009 06:07 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote:  WHAT?!

DJ - Shock!

Try to add a bit more value to your posts.

Hasbro Stadiums are banned under WBO regulations. You can still casually play around for fun with your friends though.
May 17 2009 06:16 PM
Rocky

~~~
BeyRank: #863 (1,066)
Antique FaceSagittario FacePeridot FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceFace of SoulFace of CourageAquario FaceSilver FaceFace of Days

Hmm....I missed this topic. As the other have said, you would not be able to use a homemade stadium for WBO registered battles but the actual making of the stadium would not be illegal and you could still use it for fun. I imagine the best way to make one would be vacuum forming. I have only had experience with the proper machines but I've heard of people vacuforming stuff with kitchen ovens before.......Lips_sealed
May 17 2009 10:02 PM
Storm Pegasis

boy howdy

Oh. I thought you meant overall. But I think skazclaw wasn't making one for WBO play.
May 17 2009 10:31 PM
Jsc

Virgo FaceAntique FaceL Drago Face

http://www.toywiz.com/beybladeversion2.html This will be better than any stadium you can make at home.
May 18 2009 03:40 AM
Deikailo

Call me Toast
BeyRank: #36 (1,449)
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face

Why aren't topics like these locked? :/ Mind you, I'm not questioning administrative decision, but instead just wondering. Clearly, anyone who posts a topic like this has no read the ruls thoroughly enough to understand that the WBO does no support this idea.
May 18 2009 11:35 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Werkbau

A faraway Blader.
Leone Face

Even for personal use? Chocked_2
May 18 2009 12:55 PM
BeyUK-Espio

Ex-BeyUK Webmaster
BeyRank: #1,459 (1,020)
Royal FaceAntique FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceGaia Dragoon FaceFace of CourageGold FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSilver FaceFace of Days
(This post was last modified: May 18 2009 01:03 PM by BeyUK-Espio.)
(May 18 2009 12:55 PM)Werkbau Wrote:  Even for personal use? Chocked_2

Their not illegal if your not using WBO ruling obviously. However, you won't get BP for the matches. Posting on a forum about this kind of stadium that encourages a certain type of ruling it jst suicide. Everybody obviously wants to follow the WBO ruling because they have joined the forum, thus agreeing to it.

Anything that doesn't conform to WBO ruling, including your own stadium, wouldn't be welcome I suppose. Why would you want to spend so much money on making your own stadium? There would be no return from it and no real reason to even bother wasting your time.

[Image: beyuk.jpg]
|| Goodbye BeyUK.net, active since 2005 - 2011||
May 18 2009 01:02 PM