Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Madoka's laptop profiles (Character ages included)
DranzerX13

火竜の咆哮
(This post was last modified: Sep 23 2009 12:54 AM by DranzerX13.)
Updated on 09/22/2009

note: I just stumbled upon this by accident while watching ep7 on my DVD.

Name: Osamu
Beyblade: ?????

[Image: 1zyu2s5.png]
Sep 23 2009 12:52 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

byus hugyq is my favourite beyblade
Sep 23 2009 12:56 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Khel

Face Party!
Royal FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAmethyst FaceFace of SoulAntique FaceRose Gold FaceDriger FaceFace of WarCapricorne FaceDragoon FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUnicorno FaceDriger FaceDragoon FaceDraciel FaceDranzer II FaceEternal Passport Face

How on Earth do you pronounce that?

[Image: Khel_Signature2_1.jpg]
Thanks to Kai-V for the avatar and signature!
Sep 23 2009 12:57 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face
(This post was last modified: Sep 23 2009 12:58 AM by Bey Brad.)
IKE, BYUS HUGYQ
seriously the gibberish typing is really inexcusable, they used it in ep 25 on the tournament screen when they could have put their names or something
Sep 23 2009 12:58 AM
DranzerX13

火竜の咆哮
(This post was last modified: Sep 23 2009 01:01 AM by DranzerX13.)
That's not the Beyblade's name. Synergy SP and Tatsunoko pro are being lazy when it comes to putting detailed info on Madoka's laptop, and on the WBBA tournament screen, etc. They just enter "shskjsdjskdsjdksjd" basically random nonsense because they're lazy.
Sep 23 2009 01:00 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #485 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days V

A whole topic for this when there is already a thread about character ages and that we already mentioned that Osamu (and the rest of Kenta's friends) were 12 years old ?

Personally, this information has been on Beyblade Spirit for at least one month ...

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Sep 23 2009 01:00 AM
DranzerX13

火竜の咆哮
(This post was last modified: Sep 23 2009 01:03 AM by DranzerX13.)
I made this topic just to put Madoka's laptop profile pictures here. shows the name, age, Beyblade. I know there is an MFB ages topic, but this is not just about the ages.
Sep 23 2009 01:03 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #485 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days V

However, there is barely anything interesting out of Madoka's laptop : we are halfway through the series, and that is probably the most interesting screenshot we have, and it is nothing much. So at the rate something remotely interesting will be revealed, you would be better just posting it in the Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts topic ... I also take an average of four hundred amazing screenshots per amazing episode, so there is no chance that I will miss one of those laptop screens, therefore they will end up in the Beyblade Spirit Gallery anyway.

There has only been one other potentially interesting screenshot of Madoka's laptop that seemed to show Hyouma's last name, however it was way too blurred.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Sep 23 2009 01:09 AM
DranzerX13

火竜の咆哮
(This post was last modified: Sep 23 2009 01:17 AM by DranzerX13.)
LMFAO on Brad's comment

Quote:Bey Brad wrote:

byus hugyq is my favourite beyblade

Leave this topic open Kai-V. One of the reasons is to joke around about the ridiculous writing shown in the show.
Sep 23 2009 01:15 AM

Energy ring looks familiar... maybe Wind Wolf 100XF?

Get an account on http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/! It may be inaccurate, but that's why we need you! The most-knowing beyblade community, the WBO! Please, help stop the hate of the WBO over Beyblade Wiki! We are aiming to get the most beyblade info we can!

Jan 15 2011 04:57 PM
KiddPhoenix4

Ray Unicorno

(Jan 15 2011 04:57 PM)ldragolightning Wrote:  Energy ring looks familiar... maybe Wind Wolf 100XF?

It look like Wind Wolf 100F to me

My YouTube Channel
Jan 15 2011 05:03 PM