(MSF-M) Bahamdia Dragooon BD145LRF/R2F

Poll: How does the Bahamdia Dragooon Synchrom look for Attack?

Amazing! Grin
45.00%
Quite good
42.50%
It's decent
12.50%
Er... not so great :\
0%
Heck no!
0%
Total: 100% 40 vote(s)
(MSF-M) Bahamdia Dragooon BD145LRF/R2F

[Image: Dragooon+Tank+Photo.png]

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hey guys! Welcome to my 13th testing thread!

Just to let you know, now that the school year is underway and I'm buried under mounds of work, any testing threads I write will likely not be as elaborate as my previous ones. I might include a video once in a while, but they're mostly just gonna be an explanation and a 5-10 sets of results. Smile

Anyway, hope you guys like this combo!

The concept:

The launch:

Parts choice:

Testing videos:

Testing:

Testing from other users:

Counters:

Overall, I really think this is a very effective Attack custom. The launch is quite difficult to get the hang of, but once you've got it down there's not much this combo can't KO. Post your thoughts!

Thanks for reading! Testing is strongly encouraged! Smile
I'm really impressed on how well this does against F230 variants.

It looks carping awesome, so its main weakness is defenitely anti-attack?

Makes me wish I hadn't sold both my Bahamdia's...
It looks like duo rdf kinda beats it a little bit, but I'm glad to see it beats f230cf
So this thing was a boss for the two rounds I tested. My BD145 broke in the third battle Unhappy. The part where tip goes had a dent and it broke and tip flew off leaving the bey spinning there without it, haha. I can't find my other one so I can't do the tests at the moment, haha.

Here's what I did do Tongue_out-

Bahamdia Dragooon BD145LRF vs. Reviser Killerken E230CS

BD: 2 wins [1 KO (Push KO), 1 OS (by destabilization)]
RK: 0 wins

Well I was really looking forward to more XD!
I don't have much more to say than what I said in the OP, haha! This custom is very good and very fun to use, and it's definitely one of the best left-spin attackers I've seen in quite awhile. I didn't get a chance tonight to do a benchmark with our other resident top-tier left-spin attacker Wyvang Dragooon SA165[ZGA]R2F, but I'll hopefully have those results up in the morning for comparison. There is a strong chance this will see some tournament play at the next event I go to after I get used to the launch.

Good stuff yet again TBD!! Grin
I just thought I'd note, I had some trouble at keeping it in the stadium in some instances before I started recording the results. I don't know if you guys experienced this, but I did.

Also, this thing had some serious smash as well, not just "push attack" Smile. It slammed Reviser Killerken E230CS in the wall hard enough to destabilize it and win by OS!
I know this was probably in the OP but im kinda in a rush, is it necessary to use a MSF-M because I would love to contribute to this combo but sadly I don't have a MSF.

BTW this setup looks awsome.
Nope... it's not necessary. It helps a little bit, but it isn't required. That's why "MSF-M" is in parentheses. Smile

Ingulit: I'm assuming the two will be extremely close... I've been testing them more, and Bahamdia Dragooon seems to put far more force behind its attacks, but Wyvang Dragooon seems to be able to move wider...

However, that was using a worn Bottom (worn out from all this testing), so I'd assume Bahamdia Dragooon's lmited movement pattern wouldn't be a problem with a newer tip... still, Wyvang Dragooon seems a bit more mobile, which seems to mostly even it out.
I got my Left spin launcher pretty quickly and can now do tests! Requests?
Yes, phantom Cygnus 85mf please
(Nov. 20, 2013  1:01 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Yes, phantom Cygnus 85mf please

Good lord... Phantom's gonna fly to pieces. XD
Bahamdia Dragooon BD145R2F vs Phantom(Attack)Cygnus 85MF
Altenating launches. R2F in prime condition
Dragooon wins: 17/20(all KO)
Phantom wins: 3/20(all OS)
Dragooon Win Rate: 85%
I'm surprised it didn't get 20/20 :\. All you have to do is stall Bahamdia Dragoon. Is that what you did or did you do a wide flower pattern?

What the heck theblackdragon, you didn't add my two rounds of testing?! Lol just kidding Smile.
Wow it killed t stall, can't wait to see more results

EDIT: it's ok phantom, I still love u
I did a wide flower pattern, like the launch told me to do. If I did a stall launch, this would've been done in 5 minutes XD!
Well, against a tornado staller, the easiest way to make contact with an attack is to stall so that it pretty much chases it. Plus, it'll be closer to the exits making KOs easier.
Please test against balro balro ch120r2f
I'll do that right now!
This will definatly be interesting, "push smash" vs pure smash attack
Bahamdia Dragooon BD145R2F vs Balro Balro CH120R2F(worn R2F)
Alternating launches. Bahamdia's R2F in prime condition.
Dragooon wins: 9/10(all KO)
Balro winsUnhappyall KO)
2 Ties
Dragooon Win rate:90%
(Nov. 20, 2013  2:53 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Bahamdia Dragooon BD145R2F vs Balro Balro CH120R2F(worn R2F)
Alternating launches. Bahamdia's R2F in prime condition.
Dragooon wins: 9/10(all KO)
Balro winsUnhappyall KO)
2 Ties
Dragooon Win rate:90%
Well, can somebody test with both prime r2fs ?

EDIT: or can u test with switched tips to make sure that the wear didnt make a difference shiny (can I call u that?)
Great! Thanks Shiny! Grin

Do you think you might be able to throw some Defense testing in there? Like with Revizer Revizer BD145RDF/RB/RSF/CS (RDF preferably), with a benchmark for Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F?

Actually, anyone who could do that please do!
I wanna see how (MSF(-H)) Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF handles this, as I have literally no idea which way that would go, haha! I feel like that'd be a matchup with a lot of KOs either way, so 20 rounds might not be adequate to get a good idea of how it performs. I'll hopefully be able to do those tests soon, but in the meantime I'd love it if someone could try it out too Grin
I'll be able to do all those tests when I get home!
I will be testing when I get home if ican find my non-broken BD145 Smile.

I can test agains Reviser Reviser/Killerken BD145CS. The weird thing is, I don't think my BD145 is actually broken, some tips are just pretty loose on it. The bottoms that do fit good are ones like CS, RS, one of my R2F, etc.