MOST overpriced beys you have seen

(May. 27, 2015  3:14 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Not only months but years. This los was already listed in June 2013 and it was 1200$ that time.

Jinbee: I wouldn´t recommend buying a Galeon 2 for over 200, because that would be way overpriced. Galeon 2´s value is about like Desert Sphinxer´s, which means ~170. They show up frome time to time.

sorry but the previous lot that you are talking about was sold long time ago . A German guy bought it over 1 year and half for his brother's birthday.

and for info that German buyer didnt have to pay any import tax when he got the big lot.

(May. 27, 2015  3:26 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(May. 27, 2015  3:19 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(May. 27, 2015  3:14 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Not only months but years. This los was already listed in June 2013 and it was 1200$ that time.

Jinbee: I wouldn´t recommend buying a Galeon 2 for over 200, because that would be way overpriced. Galeon 2´s value is about like Desert Sphinxer´s, which means ~170. They show up frome time to time.

Yeah true
I see the number of people bidding on YJA bey auctions increasing nowadays .. or i'd go for that

Maybe because of Kai-V´s how-to-use-YJ-thread. Tongue_out_wink

Gosh, I just calculated the import duties I´d have to pay if I purchased that lot... That would be almost 500 extra bucks. These are the moments when living in Germany really sucks... Not that I was going to buy that specific lot, but I had other lots that just were made overpriced by the customs. -.-

edit:
(May. 27, 2015  3:24 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I know, I'm not silly enough to buy Galeon 2 for over $200 unless I'm a rich snobby kid who can make money rain around the world, and even then I'd probably break it. I wasn't really planning on it, I still wonder why Hasbro didn't release it yet they released TRYGLE 2? The one that's less involved and it is just as important as Galeon, but if I found it for cheap it's most likely a scam or someone nabs it first.

Oops sorry, I guess I got you wrong then. My bad. Tongue_out_wink

Man, somehow I´m not able to read properly today...
$99 with option for best offer???
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-WBBA-G1...6016.l4276

It is not some kind of rare beyblade, is it?
Are you asking if that is overpriced because I know that's your ebay? Anyway yes it a rare to an extent. It's a tournament prize I think. However the prize is only the recoloured clear wheel and face bolt. The track and tip are from Basalt Horogium. It's available for very little from YJA (500 yen). Adding to that I don't think it's an item anyone cares about particularly.
Lmao. This is ridiculous. But hey, it comes with an l drago launcher and free shipping!!! He really knew how to sell it well
OMG this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblade-Cyber...33a7adbcc1

Will never understand sellers like this. All of his non beyblade stuff is overpriced too. Like seriously do you even want to sell this stuff?
They are just ignorant, hoping that someone is dumb enough to pay that. What they don't realize is the fact that the people who have that much money to spend on beyblade are the hardcore enthusiasts who would never ever ever fall for something like that. Lol, morons
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-BLACK-DRA...nav=SEARCH

Probably doesn't belong here but what the hell? Who sells a Dranzer F for $84.99? I know it's Black Dranzer F but it's also got a coloured in bit chip, a poorly coloured in one, the fact they tried to colour it showed that they had something to cover. Okay maybe the rest is actually Black Dranzers parts but can someone confirm that for me?
(Oct. 08, 2015  10:54 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Burst-R...2809c54a65

Yep. I will wait for about a year when amaterios is more common or a special edition is released that makes it cheaper. Right now, amaterios looks a bit psycho expensive.
Well, on Yahoo Japan it sells for around ¥15,000 right now. After Kai-V outbid me on one I'll probably just wait until it dips below ¥10,000.
(Oct. 08, 2015  11:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, on Yahoo Japan it sells for around ¥15,000 right now. After Kai-V outbid me on one I'll probably just wait until it dips below ¥10,000.

Still 129.01 usd. Damn, I will wait .-.
100 bucks for all Flame Blyix,Evil Befall, Hades Kerbeks all together...

And you know what?

I bought it...
(Oct. 09, 2015  1:34 AM)Meta madness Wrote: 100 bucks for all Flame Blyix,Evil Befall, Hades Kerbeks all together...

And you know what?

I bought it...
And I just saw it for $40 on ebay. Lol
(Oct. 09, 2015  1:35 AM)Zoroaste Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2015  1:34 AM)Meta madness Wrote: 100 bucks for all Flame Blyix,Evil Befall, Hades Kerbeks all together...

And you know what?

I bought it...
And I just saw it for $40 on ebay. Lol

shoulda waited 3 weeks....
Haha that isn't that off in terms of value hahaha
I never got the point of crazyily priced special edition beys. But I guess I never get anything for collector value just to look at. It's a waste of money that I could be spending on things I could actually use. I'll take my Wyvern DJ that I just bought $15 and feel way less ripped off tyvm. If I was gonna spend $2k on beys, I better be getting at least a full set of NIB HMS
LOL there were only 400 of those made and they were only given to staff members of a certain animation project at Takara Tomy. So the prize isn't that crazy haha.
(Oct. 08, 2015  10:54 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Burst-R...2809c54a65
zankye.....

Please......

That's completely way too much man.....
Oh my gosh that is ridiculous. He must've bought it for a lot more than anyone else hahah.
(Oct. 09, 2015  2:40 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: LOL there were only 400 of those made and they were only given to staff members of a certain animation project at Takara Tomy. So the prize isn't that crazy haha.

They were actually given to the staff of Beyblade G-Revolution.
(Sep. 08, 2015  8:27 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: http://m.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-BLACK-DRA...nav=SEARCH

Probably doesn't belong here but what the hell? Who sells a Dranzer F for $84.99? I know it's Black Dranzer F but it's also got a coloured in bit chip, a poorly coloured in one, the fact they tried to colour it showed that they had something to cover. Okay maybe the rest is actually Black Dranzers parts but can someone confirm that for me?

Hey, at least it has free shipping!
(Oct. 09, 2015  3:13 AM)mudorios Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2015  8:27 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: http://m.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-BLACK-DRA...nav=SEARCH

Hey, at least it has free shipping!

So? Unless the product is decent, that doesn't matter.
lol I think he was being sarcastic. It's so hard to understand without tone of voice here sometimes. Smile
Yeah that's probably why I misunderstood it.