MFB Explosion: Episode 91 - The Climactic DJ Battle!? (01/09/11)

(Jan. 09, 2011  2:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The battle between the two DJ's was essentially a parody of their job, and it was admittedly funny.

America DJ used
while Blader DJ used
Anyway, I think no third member for Gan Gan Galaxy was chosen in this episode ...

Thanks Kai-V ^^ I guess it'll be predictable that Ryuuga will join, considering they have not shown enough of M.LDrago or Ryuuga.

(Jan. 09, 2011  1:41 AM)Dude Wrote: This episode was mindlessly boring and useless.

Also, thanks for making me enthusiastic about this episode; its been a whole week without new anime releases and to find out that one of them is a piece of poop is really motivating ^^ However this will not bring me down! Because your sister has the new mango releases and I am more enthusiastic about those over the anime, especially if Faust if going to make his mango debut ^^
Nice of you to care about Libra, and Aquila. Tired

Are Yuu and Tsubasa okay?
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:38 AM)qajaclin Wrote: ryuuga join ginka what the heck?
Human beings' feelings change, what the heck ?
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:38 AM)qajaclin Wrote: ryuuga join ginka what the heck?

It has not happened yet. I'll take that out to stop confusion.
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:44 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I'm guessing the new members are the Blader DJs.

The Blader DJs actually incredibly suck at beyblade. But the narration of their own battle made it worth it.
So they're just other colors of Aquila and Rock Aries.
Giggled...They are using the prizes of the competitions in Japan. What a nice advertisement.
Rock Aries ED145D and Earth Aquila 145WD.
I loved this filler ^^ A light hearted comedy episode once in a while never hurts ^^

Their over exaggeration of the battle gave me a big smile. When the two DJ's were walking down the stadium; deep down I was hoping to see one of them get sucker punched by the DJ across them.

The most important thing I am curious about within this episode is, what did Hikaru say when she read out the Rule Book second time?
This is probably one of the very few episodes I actually like in the anime series, hah.

Well thats exactly how we battle in real life isn't it, at least this was realistic
not explsion and almost people fainting. thank you editors
and again what a waste of time making the episode,then again its so funny lollololololol.
[sorry]
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:43 PM)JÆMS Wrote: The most important thing I am curious about within this episode is, what did Hikaru say when she read out the Rule Book second time?

Yep, both.

If Ryuuga did join, it's likely that he will beytray GGG. But I hope not.
The best part was at 17:26, when American DJ said "Oh my God!" This was way too good, and I really loved the exaggerated acting as well as their voices echoing without mics. =)

Sorry if what I wrote revealed too much of the story. ><
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:08 PM)Saigo Wrote: Yep, both.

Thank you very Saigo! Very helpful, as always ^^

While i'm here and this comment is here, does GGG need two extra members or just one? (no i'm not applying haha) seriousness though, we haven't seen Hyoma in a long time.. so if its two, then...
(Jan. 09, 2011  8:35 PM)JÆMS Wrote:

Thank you very Saigo! Very helpful, as always ^^

While i'm here and this comment is here, does GGG need two extra members or just one? (no i'm not applying haha) seriousness though, we haven't seen Hyoma in a long time.. so if its two, then...

I can't edit but h they need two members but I don't think hyoma will join.
i just saw the episode
it was HILARIOUS
Favourite Episode TO DATE!! So many LOLs throughout this episode, a must watch.

Everything made dramatic soo well!
It will be cool if Ryuga come in the Gang Gang Galaxy for the next battle ! =D
But... It will be stange... xD

Otherwise, this episode was very fun with the exaggeretion in battle xD
Moreover, we had news about Kyoya, it's very cool ! >w<
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:53 PM)Kyoya-x-Nile Wrote: It will be cool if Ryuga come in the Gang Gang Galaxy for the next battle ! =D
But... It will be stange... xD

Otherwise, this episode was very fun with the exaggeretion in battle xD
Moreover, we had news about Kyoya, it's very cool ! >w<

Isn't it Gan Gan Galaxy?
I don't know. But, I have a poster of the Gang Gang Galaxy and it's written on it with the "g" =O
I am very certain it is "Gan Gan", as it means something in Japanese. Is your poster official ?

Wait a minute, by saying about someone who hasn't participated in the tournament, does that mean in the Big Bang Bladers, or does it also applies to the previous tournament to select the members of Gan Gan Galaxy? Because if the first is the truth, then Kenta should have had the possibility to participate, am I right?
(Jan. 10, 2011  1:54 AM)Flosal Wrote: Wait a minute, by saying about someone who hasn't participated in the tournament, does that mean in the Big Bang Bladers, or does it also applies to the previous tournament to select the members of Gan Gan Galaxy? Because if the first is the truth, then Kenta should have had the possibility to participate, am I right?

It applies to Episode 55's tournament to select GGG members as well as the current world tournament with the Chinese Team, Europe Team, etc.