MFB 4D: Episode 147 - The Missing Constellation of the Four Seasons (02/12/12)

Poll: What did you think of the episode?

Good.
91.67%
Meh.
0%
Bad.
8.33%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
147. The Missing Constellation of the Four Seasons
欠けた四季の星座
Kaketa shiki no seiza
Air Date: 2012-02-12

The Dragon Emperor, who was boasted of being the strongest, fell and any means of stopping the God of Destruction were lost. Rago emerges victorious. Gingka and the others don't give up and challenge him to a battle, but Nemesis, who had obtained the power of all the Fragments of the Star, repels their attacks. Then, in agreement with Aguma's proposal, they stop Nemesis' counterattacks one by one. And finally, they put winning or losing at stake with Pegasis' Special Move. Will a single blow with all their might get through!?

Preview: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/mv/mf-beyblade/pv/post_15037/

Links
Revision 1 (Jumpy sound)
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EXb_oqsjHs
Download: None

Revision 2 (Sound fixed)
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WybugIQ9ep8
Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/cnq74i

Sorry for all delays.
Assuming this is about how LDD was (most likely? IDK) destroyed.

Perhaps it will become Guardian finally?
It looked like it was in-tact to me..

I mean they could do that, but damn. Probably just a lone spin-off.
The title can also be translated as "The Broken Constellation of the Four Seasons", Saigo said the one I used was more fitting due to Ryuga's loss.
How about Flash Sagittario ?? why still no??
ccan anyone post the tv tokyo preview link thanks
it would be cool, if this is the episode that flash saggitario appears.
(Feb. 05, 2012  10:14 AM)bradleyafwanda Wrote: ccan anyone post the tv tokyo preview link thanks

It would be here, but apparently there is a problem with the server. Hopefully it gets resolved during the day.
(Feb. 05, 2012  10:14 AM)bradleyafwanda Wrote: ccan anyone post the tv tokyo preview link thanks

Here I uploaded the preview onto youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKYPtSQ1D...ature=plcp

please do not copy. It's sort of a good quality video.
I love how Doji died again lol. That's what he gets for trolling a dragon.

I can't wait to see this next episode, it's gonna be the 2nd time Ginga and Co. get demolished by the Nemesis' "shadow" clones or whatever they're called.

I also want to find out if Ryuga died or not, Kenta looked pretty sad when he went up to Ryuga in the preview.
I think Kenta is going to use L-Rago O; ; that wud be coooooool Grin
L-Drago*
(Feb. 05, 2012  8:03 AM)phoen1x Wrote: How about Flash Sagittario ?? why still no??

If I was not wrong, It should be released somewhere in March not febraury.Wink
(Feb. 06, 2012  8:13 AM)King4D Wrote: I think Kenta is going to use L-Rago O; ; that wud be coooooool Grin
L-Drago*
It would be cool, but not likely. I remember an episode where he used a borrowed bey and got owned by doji.
(Feb. 06, 2012  10:24 AM)Blizzard Wrote: If I was not wrong, It should be released somewhere in March not febraury.Wink

No, its release is this February ...
(Feb. 06, 2012  6:02 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: I also want to find out if Ryuga died or not, Kenta looked pretty sad when he went up to Ryuga in the preview.
That would be pretty lame. Besides..no one ever died so far and the Heroes often took a lot of damage and they always came back.
Kenta probably saw something like this coming..(that's why he always warned him).
Here's the synopsis:

"The Dragon Emperor, who was boasted of being the strongest, fell and any means of stopping the God of Destruction were lost. Rago emerges victorious. Ginga and the others don't give up and challenge him to a battle, but Nemesis, who had obtained the power of all the Fragments of the Star, repels their attacks. Then, in agreement with Aguma's proposal, they stop Nemesis' counterattacks one by one. And finally, they put winning or losing at stake with Pegasis' Special Spin Move. Will a single blow with all their might get through!?"
I dont think we will see Flash Sagitario yet. We havent even seen it in the manga yet, and considering Kenta is a main characater, I am sure that we will see Flash in the manga 1st

Ryuuga's dead/maybe dead? This sounds awfuly familiar...Beyblade G-Rev anyone?

And Douji is dead, for real this time???
Is it confirmed that these are the last batch of episodes? A 4th season has not been confirmed yet, and it looks like these may be the last few battles before Nemesis is defeated, and that would mena the plot will have concluded right?

Has the manga finished yet? That could tell us about what is to come for MFB
(Feb. 06, 2012  9:15 PM)Saigo Wrote: Saigo's Post

Eh...This is gonna be one of those "FRIENDSHIP AND BONDS ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT CAN SAVE US AT THIS POINT" episodes. Instead of forcing Ginga and Co. all into one battle that they will all obviously lose, why not do what they did in the first season and do a simple 1 on 1 between Ginga and Rago? Ginga is the main character after all and supposedly the strongest out of everyone so just do a battle between the 2 currently strongest characters in the series and end it with a big bang (No pun intended)

leon

Yeah, Doji's down for the count this time. And IF he does manage to live through that giant fall, I'll call BS.
(Feb. 06, 2012  11:49 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: A 4th season has not been confirmed yet,
Has the manga finished yet? That could tell us about what is to come for MFB
I thought a 4th Season was confirmed?
And it looks like the Manga will go on for a while..it's somewhat..behind?!

I have simply not updated the latest chapters of the manga yet.

A fourt season is indeed supposed to be confirmed, unless Hasbro said something stupid, again.
I would assume Season 4 would have Wing Pegasis and Gaurdian Ldrago?

How exactly did Doji "fall" The episode wont be seen dubbed for over a year, and this is beyblade so spoilers mean nothing to me
Why would you assume that when you have no evidence at all to support it? Basically the force of Ryuga's attack forced him off the platform he was standing on and he fell into the big drop by the stadium Rago and Ryuga were playing in.
It's really hard to tell, in all honesty. Especially considering this anime is far less realistic than others. So, we could try to use as much logic as we want, but that wouldn't make us right. I guess just wait and see if he ever comes back? Takafumi must like him enough to have him show up in every saga manga-wise. It's just a matter of the writers wanting to keep him.
Guys http://veevr.com is a good choice for uploading anime
Because
You can upload high definition videos all the way upto 1080p.
They support uploads of large file sizes upto a maximum of 2GB in size.
We Can Upload files from our MAC and PC or from remote sources like your online storage.
We Can Videos can be both longform and shortform, with a maximum duration of 3 hours.
We Can Upload videos in a wide variety of formats and codecs
(Feb. 08, 2012  12:59 AM)Ultra Wrote: Why would you assume that when you have no evidence at all to support it? Basically the force of Ryuga's attack forced him off the platform he was standing on and he fell into the big drop by the stadium Rago and Ryuga were playing in.

Thats it? It seems like alot of ambiguity. I actualy hate it when character deaths are made unclear, and such things are made even worse when they are dubbed...